Shady injures hamstring in practice

• Replies 578
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When Shady was out last year, didn't Karlos and TD Mike suddenly suck? Oh, that's right, they did.

Tightness, of course, is way different than a pull. I trust Tyrod on this one and expect Shady to be full speed on Sunday.

Is seeing a doctor normal for a tight hammy? Or does that mean its more towards a pull or something?

You know what? All you "doomed" people are gonna feel a little sheepish if the Bills lose with shady absent this week.

Different types of people. Some like to glower in bitterness and disbelief and others like to keep an upbeat and positive attitude.

You do you, but that won't stop us from taking a poke at the defeatist attitude.

Is seeing a doctor normal for a tight hammy? Or does that mean its more towards a pull or something?

As important as he is.. they probably are bringing in Mr. Miyagi at this point.

Edited by Mr. Negative

Iron Mike is avg almost 6.0ypc in his Bills career. And guess which team drafted him? BRING IT!!!

Just picked him up for my fantasy team. They will be alright for one game if Shady can't go this week. :thumbsup:

Different types of people. Some like to glower in bitterness and disbelief and others like to keep an upbeat and positive attitude.

You do you, but that won't stop us from taking a poke at the defeatist attitude.

That's right! Don't let the BBFSists bring you down.

Fast forward to Sunday afternoon at 4:15 p.m.:

Gillislee has just rushed for 235 yards and 4 TDs, and #BADOL is dancing around his house in his underwear.

Just picked him for my fantasy team. Shady has money for me this year...understatement I know :rolleyes: