MLB Playoffs 2016

26CornerBlitz

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Totally agree. Best way to do it is award home field to which league wins more of the 252 interleague games.

Nope the leagues should have nothing to do with it. It should be awarded to the team with either the most regular season victories or the most inter-league games.

Great series, great game. One for the ages. Gonna be one helluva parade in ChiTown. I hope Bartman is a part of it. And I hope Ferris Bueller sings 'Twist and Shout' on a float.

i thought I saw him at the game tonight. I really hope he is there singing on a float. Would be awesome

Nope the leagues should have nothing to do with it. It should be awarded to the team with either the most regular season victories or the most inter-league games.

It actually keeps me interested in the ASG.

What a game, what a series, what a postseason. I still am loving that Game 5 whipped SNF with America's Team in the ratings.

Congrats, Cubs fans. Thankfully we don't have to hear about 1908 any more, which means two tired sports takes -- that and "Cleveland has never won a professional championship" -- have been put to rest this year.

Madden blew it 2x. 1st w early hook on Hendricks, 2nd with the bunt w 2 strikes man on 3rd one out.

Boy he's lucky they won, I thought he coached like an idiot in game 7

Hendricks era 2.12 and you pull him over a walk ?

Told my girl Lester is good but he does get shelled sometime.

Aroldis and Madden got saved with the W.