MLB Playoffs 2016

26CornerBlitz

Indians beat the jays, then the Browns end up sticking with Pryor as their QB and he leads them on a miraculous run winning 11 straight, getting them into the playoffs where they knock off the Pats and win the Super bowl over the Vikings, giving Cleveland a 'Hat Trick of Championships'

In this scenario, Trump beats Clinton in a landslide after he comes out and says that all the comments he made were lies to cover up the fact that he is actually homosexual and obama releases a tell all book the day after he leaves the white house revealing he really is a foreigner and was Bin Laden in disguise this whole time...........

I know, I know, how could it really be believed that the Browns would a game...............

But Jays/Indians has a great storyline, new President and GM of the Jays face off against their old team they built that i finally showing what they are capable of. I don't think either the Jays or Indians are better ratings wise for MLB in the WS, they will just want to see the Cubs in it and are probably furious the Red Sox & Ortiz aren't going to be in it............

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Indians beat the jays, then the Browns end up sticking with Pryor as their QB and he leads them on a miraculous run winning 11 straight, getting them into the playoffs where they knock off the Pats and win the Super bowl over the Vikings, giving Cleveland a 'Hat Trick of Championships'

In this scenario, Trump beats Clinton in a landslide after he comes out and says that all the comments he made were lies to cover up the fact that he is actually homosexual and obama releases a tell all book the day after he leaves the white house revealing he really is a foreigner and was Bin Laden in disguise this whole time...........

I know, I know, how could it really be believed that the Browns would a game...............

But Jays/Indians has a great storyline, new President and GM of the Jays face off against their old team they built that i finally showing what they are capable of. I don't think either the Jays or Indians are better ratings wise for MLB in the WS, they will just want to see the Cubs in it and are probably furious the Red Sox & Ortiz aren't going to be in it............

Other than the last couple innings of the Boston series, I was done once my Mets were done. I met watch the last game of the WS to see the Cubs figure out a way to lose! I wouldn't want to miss history in the making (or repeating itself).

These playoffs have been great since day one. Great baseball. Great managing.

I've found myself in the very weird position of rooting for the Dodgers. For some reason, I just can't help myself. I picked them over the Cubbies in 6, but I'd love to see it happen in 5.

Cleveland better win game 5, or things are going to get really interesting, really fast. I still think they wrap it up in 5, but if they don't, they better buckle up.

Either way, these are four really great teams and the World Series should be fantastic.

Gung - agree with you on CLE. Their starting pitching is essentially down to 2 (Kluber and Tomlin) and host of relief pitchers to go with 2 closers (Miller and Allen). If Merritt can get through 5 with little to no damage, I see Tito using the same plan as game 3. Rolling out a new reliever until he can use Miller and Allen.

GO TRIBE!! C

It would be amazing if the Indians can steal this game with Ryan Merrit taking the mound. Let's hope he can duplicate what Matt Moore did in 2011...

Merritt has pitched 11 innings in the big leagues. Eleven! He will be the least experienced starter in LCS history and the least-experienced in any round since Matt Moore, who had 9 1/3 innings under his belt when he twirled seven scoreless innings for the Rays in Game 1 of the 2011 AL Division Series against the Rangers in Texas.

It would be amazing if the Indians can steal this game with Ryan Merrit taking the mound. Let's hope he can duplicate what Matt Moore did in 2011...

Merritt has pitched 11 innings in the big leagues. Eleven! He will be the least experienced starter in LCS history and the least-experienced in any round since Matt Moore, who had 9 1/3 innings under his belt when he twirled seven scoreless innings for the Rays in Game 1 of the 2011 AL Division Series against the Rangers in Texas.

last month I was watching Merritt pitch for the Clippers on dime-a-dog night in Cbus. What a time to be alive.

Tonight is the Cubs' Game 7, in my opinion. If they go down 3-2, they're looking at having to beat Kershaw, then Hill. I still think this series is very much in favor of the Dodgers and I still say they win in 6.