MLB Playoffs 2016

26CornerBlitz

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

yeah, tickets.com is always tough with their virtual waiting room. There are a few tricks... and you need to be very adaptive as there seems to be different glitches for every sale. For this, I learned that once you started "hitting" to be let into the purchase page, you needed to go back to the indians' ticket page and click on the link again. Otherwise if you asked for tickets and it couldnt find them/was too busy you were just getting a dead screen.

I had a nice pair for Game 7... but the window with the tickets did not have an option to "continue". It was just a dead screen, that was tantalizing because I really wanted Game 6 or 7.

Not counting the Dodgers out yet, because they certainly have a great chance to get to G7 with Kershaw on the hill tomorrow, but I have to admit a WS between two starving franchises would be fun to watch.

yeah, tickets.com is always tough with their virtual waiting room. There are a few tricks... and you need to be very adaptive as there seems to be different glitches for every sale. For this, I learned that once you started "hitting" to be let into the purchase page, you needed to go back to the indians' ticket page and click on the link again. Otherwise if you asked for tickets and it couldnt find them/was too busy you were just getting a dead screen.

I had a nice pair for Game 7... but the window with the tickets did not have an option to "continue". It was just a dead screen, that was tantalizing because I really wanted Game 6 or 7.

Good job - have a great time!...........it was definitely dead screens left and right for me!

Technically it is 6.

Technically you're wrong. A combination of 3 Tribe wins or Cubbie losses clinches the title. Since you can't have one without the other, 3 is the number.

Or, the correct answer is 3.5. I'm not sure.