MLB Playoffs 2016

26CornerBlitz

Bank on the Giants going all the way in their even year WS's champ schedule.In any case the next series will be awesome. Go Giants.

They are about to wake up.

Wow, if that is the case... Can you say: "Pooor little Cubbies!" LMAO! :w00t::w00t:

1984= SAN Diego

2016= SAN Francisco

Who you gonna call?... CubBusters! :lol:

I know a few guys @ work who I will have to talk down from the edge of the lock chamber! :lol:

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Man, I hate baumgartner. The guy has singlehandedly destroyed the wild card game. Just takes it over every year.

I hate the Dodgers more. If they had beaten the Giants even once last weekend they would have had to burn Bumgarner in a play-in game against the Cardinals. I knew the Mets wouldn't come close to touching him and once every guy in the lineup swung at the first pitch the first time through you knew he'd go the distance. :angry:

Thor is terrific but even at his best he's not Bumgarner.

Wow, if that is the case... Can you say: "Pooor little Cubbies!" LMAO! :w00t::w00t:

1984= SAN Diego

2016= SAN Francisco

Who you gonna call?... CubBusters! :lol:

I know a few guys @ work who I will have to talk down from the edge of the lock chamber! :lol:

You forgot the Marlins?

Pulling for Cleveland. Imagine if two Cleveland teams won titles in the same year?!

Is there hope for BFLo then? Where does the Cubs heartbreak play into this equation when figuring out any future would be BFLo mojo!

;-)

You forgot the Marlins?

I left out 1989 Giants too, but they again, are from SAN Francisco.

Is there hope for BFLo then? Where does the Cubs heartbreak play into this equation when figuring out any future would be BFLo mojo!

o.

You may know better than me living out in Illinois, but I always found Cubs fans to be annoying. Same with Red Sox fans pre-WS win. Those are big market teams that spend lots of money. Not really buying the loveable loser schtick.

Calling the dude money overrates the value of money. As long as I live I will,never forget or see anything like what he did against the Royals.

He's underappreciated (outside of SF). He's on track to go down as one of best big game pitchers ever. Is there anyone else you'd even consider over him in a Game 7?

You may know better than me living out in Illinois, but I always found Cubs fans to be annoying. Same with Red Sox fans pre-WS win. Those are big market teams that spend lots of money. Not really buying the loveable loser schtick.

Yep! Trust me... You are right on! NorthSide team was Bears in football, SouthSide were the Cardinals (football). Chicago has championships in all 4 major sports in last 30 years. They have Bears, Blackhawks (Cubby fans are big Blackhawks fans), Bulls, & Sox.

Sorry Cubs...

Anyway, probably because you and I are hard working, blue-collar raised kinda guys, we don't buy it. ;-)

He he... NSFW:

http://www.leeelia.com

Nowadays even less of the fans are working while taking in day games... LoL... They are "hotter than schit" & everybody is a Cubs fan.

;-/

Oops... All in cheeky fun, it is part of my schtick!

CBF: what do you think of this whole beer-throwing incident?

I think the blue jays may ban cans now.

Keeping w/bird theme... LoL

Then only the orioles will have cans! And God forbid, Crayonz' Cardinals ban cans? In Busch Stadium? ;-/

Oh... What is up with the poor OBirds... Weren't they slighted in Yankee Stadium years back (home run, fan interference)?