MLB Playoffs 2016

26CornerBlitz

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Bumgarner and his .60 ERA at citi field ready to dominate !

Get bent Mets and Cubs. It's time for the orange takeover.

With the best organization in sports eliminated, I guess I'll root for anyone except the Cubs so I can keep laughing at them.

Go Giants!! I guess. -_-

As a Sox fan, I can't agree more... LoL...

Cubs and freaking North Siders! ;-)

As a Bills/Sabres fan, I should put that pettiness past me! :-(

Best record in the American League and my Rangers get the first game out Friday at noon CDT.... GRRRRRR

Big market Boston getting the Yankee treatment?

Sox series has me pumped up, what they did to Francona was wrong and he will be out for revenge. The Sox are the better team but Tito is the better coach and I'm sure he will have his guys focused. Great first round drama.

Texas/Toronto, Cubs poised to make a WS run...this post season could be one to remember. Good luck everyone.

Edited by Commonsense

Sox series has me pumped up, what they did to Francona was wrong and he will be out for revenge. The Sox are the better team but Tito is the better coach and I'm sure he will have his guys focused. Great first round drama.

Texas/Toronto, Cubs poised to make a WS run...this post season could be one to remember. Good luck everyone.

It's all moot. It's an even year. Giants WS in the bag.

I've not followed baseball really at all this year but you finish the year with a sweep of the hated Dodgers to get into the playoffs you're entering on a high note. The whole world rooting for the Cubbies gives that much more motivation to the Giants.