Time to bring back the red helmets.

The red helmets were always terrible. Fans just associate them with Kelly's Bills. The white helmets are classic and should not be changed. If you disagree, you're simply wrong. ;)

I concur...white are original and I associate red helmets with Kay Stephenson and the 4-28 record over 2 seasons

The red helmets were always terrible. Fans just associate them with Kelly's Bills. The white helmets are classic and should not be changed. If you disagree, you're simply wrong. ;)

100!

Edited by Heitz

The only change I would support is the standing buffalo.

totally agree.. stop this talk,.,. leave the uni's as they are now.. after enduring those hideous uni's under donahoe, just glad that we have come full circle.. they are classic..

Edited by dwight in philly

totally agree.. stop this talk,.,. leave the uni's as they are now.. after enduring those hideous uni's under donahoe, just glad that we have come full circle.. they are classic..

Change it to the "get off my lawn!" Pissed off buffalo I posted a while back.

msg-12191-0-35688400-1466012631.jpg

Edited by The Wiz

I concur...white are original and I associate red helmets with Kay Stephenson and the 4-28 record over 2 seasons

I associate red helmets with Sad Sack Fergy not being able to tell his receivers on offense from the defenders on defense, as that's why the change was made in the first place.

Just say NO to red, helmets and color rush.

I associate red helmets with Sad Sack Fergy not being able to tell his receivers on offense from the defenders on defense, as that's why the change was made in the first place.

Just say NO to red, helmets and color rush.

That was Kay Stephnson's reason. Fergy never said anything about that. 1974-1983 were my favorites

http://www.gridiron-uniforms.com/GUD/bills.shtml

I didn't like the red helmets at all. I was a kid, but I hated them when they were introduced in the 80's. Throughout the 1990s, every year I wished they would bring the white ones back...and now I'm very happy they have the white ones.

Hated the red helmets, never want to see them again.

It is

This.

This is cool though. Got to admit. I like this the best

I do like the blue helmet. We've never had one before and they look awesome. Don't know how it would look with the all blue unis though. Would like to see it simulated somewhere.

Don't like the red helmets but I do agree I prefer the standing buffalo over the charging one.

Try the blue on blue with red helmets. Tell me it's not beautiful!

Don't like the blue on blue either. I prefer the contrast of the pants with the jersey. Best uni in the NFL is Bills blue jersey with white pants Imo.

I miss the red helmets. It's what I grew up with through the glory years. The blue concept helmet looks pretty sweet.

Well in my wrong opinion...

I miss the red helmets. It's what I grew up with through the glory years. The blue concept helmet looks pretty sweet.

Maybe it's just me, but i can't stand the white helmets with the charging buffalo. White with standing buffalo is ok. i need red helmet with the charging buffalo and a blue facemask. Great win today!

Not _just_ you, but mostly it's just you.

Again for you youngsters - the red helmets were an ugly abomination implemented in a vain attempt to keep Joe Ferguson (my childhood football hero) from throwing so many picks. All the other 4 teams in the division also had white helmets, and they were hoping the red would help Fergie find his WRs.

The team started with white helmets, and they are all but universally preferred by anyone with two functioning eyes. They brought them back for good reason.

lmao! good point. No pink tho! we are NOT butt pirates! and we are not the NFL sponsors for breast cancer awareness!

Yeah someone please do this with the red one with blue facemask and the super ill blue one in my comment from barbarianbreh

I really like the new unis especially the blue on blue. If we HAD to change helmets I would vote for these 2. That Blue one is sooooo !@#$ing sleek tho. Holy ****! If we go to the playoffs this year please Terry lets test out that new blue helmet. That **** looks like it has the potential to be the best helmet in the league. Super Dope with the Double white streak back.

EDIT: Barbarian you should make a poll, keep the white ones, the super dope blue one on this comment, or the red with blue facemask.

Well it's not my thread but maybe latter.

Just providing a little perspective on the Red helmet generation (like myself) - They were our first love, and those teams dominated the NFL on-and-off the field for a few years. So, good times. And, the thing that replaced our first love was such a fat ugly whore, we would have sold our souls to go back to the Red.

But I get it...the current uniforms are excellent, and they represent a larger portion of the franchise years; but more blue top/white pants, please. I'd also love to see a 90s throwback twice a year, home and away.

Here's an idea...earn the charging Buffalo in the late season if the team is charging towards the playoffs. If not, play with the grazing cow....it's only fitting.