Rex is an idiot

DC Bills Fan

Stop acting like a bunch of scaredy cats!

: )

They won't touch the QB. Belicheat will dissolve our pass rush.

Last time we played him he abused our Lbs in the pass game. we shall see how well he fairs this time around if he tries that again.

anyone think Rex using the turbo package was window dressing for Bill ?

Well 3rd&12, Halloween is just around the corner.

Remember when Stevie dressed up like Gailey.

Funny stuff.

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

From ESPN:

"I can sit back and say I don't care who plays quarterback, because [Tom] Brady ain't," Ryan said Sunday. "I don't care who plays quarterback. Steve Grogan can play quarterback. If [bill] Belichick's playing quarterback, we're coming after him, I promise you that."

Based on his body of work, I think that Rex would be smarter to sit back and enjoy a victory instead of making stupid pronouncements. Can't someone shut this clown up?

Rex is as Rex does.

Bill Belichick is to Rex Ryan what dry roasted peanuts are to my diet. We shouldn't but we do because we can't help ourselves.

whats wrong with peanuts?

I personally don't mind. It's a divisional game. What did he exactly say? He didn't personally offend anyone. He's simply happy they're not facing Brady (and who wouldn't be), and that they're bringing pressure. Bulletin board material. :rolleyes:

That's what I thought. I felt he was actually more subdued than normal and didn't think anything about it.

Bills fans are Pats-whipped.

So are the Bills :cry:

1) We gotta play 'em one game at a time.

2) I'm just happy to be here. Hope I can help the ballclub.

3) I just want to give it my best shot, and the good Lord willing, things will work out.

Thanks for getting it. The last time Ryan did the "who's the RB", QB, etc. Ernie Terrell thing, Belichick went Ali on us, with 150 yards rushing from the no-name guy. Ali beat Terrell up saying "What's my name? What's my name?" throughout the fight. That was yet another way the Bills found to lose in humiliating fashion to the Cheats. Rex's mouth keeps writing checks that the Bills can't cash. Apparently most of you are OK with that, I'm not.

It's well established that I am not a believer in Rex Ryan.... and for the person who asked - YES, I would prefer the Doug Marrone style of press conferences....winning pressers in my experience is rarely a precursor to wins on the field (and again that doesn't just go for the NFL it applies across a lot of sports with the odd exception).

However, there is absolutely nothing to get excited or annoyed or angry about in what Rex said on Sunday or indeed yesterday. This thread is ridiculous.

It's well established that I am not a believer in Rex Ryan.... and for the person who asked - YES, I would prefer the Doug Marrone style of press conferences....winning pressers in my experience is rarely a precursor to wins on the field (and again that doesn't just go for the NFL it applies across a lot of sports with the odd exception).

However, there is absolutely nothing to get excited or annoyed or angry about in what Rex said on Sunday or indeed yesterday. This thread is ridiculous.

I agree 100% with the part of the above that this thread is ridiculous.

Regarding "winning pressers" that is a cheap shot. Also, ultimately personalities do matter. Other than Mario Williams and the former tight end for the Jets, I suspect that every player (or nearly every player) would rather play for Rex than St. Doug. As someone who used to play organized sports, those things DO matter.

Go Bills!

Go Gunners!

I agree 100% with the part of the above that this thread is ridiculous.

Regarding "winning pressers" that is a cheap shot. Also, ultimately personalities do matter. Other than Mario Williams and the former tight end for the Jets, I suspect that every player (or nearly every player) would rather play for Rex than St. Doug. As someone who used to play organized sports, those things DO matter.

Go Bills!

Go Gunners!

I've always questioned the idea of a 'players coach'. Do they like playing for the guy because he is easy on them? Do they dislike the 'non players coach' for being more demanding? Which is more likely to result in winning?

I played organized team sports at every level except professionally and without exception the toughest coaches to play for were the ones that fielded the better teams.

I've always questioned the idea of a 'players coach'. Do they like playing for the guy because he is easy on them? Do they dislike the 'non players coach' for being more demanding? Which is more likely to result in winning?

I played organized team sports at every level except professionally and without exception the toughest coaches to play for were the ones that fielded the better teams.

You mean like Marv Levy?

With all of the negativity and the vultures and haters swirling around, I do not think that St. Doug would have been able to get the performance Rex got out of those players this past weekend.

As for "players' coach": There is a difference between a coach that players want to play for and inspired by and a coach and a patsy over whom players walk over.

Just my two cents.

Rex always has paid respect to Belichick -- as he did in his PC when he called him the "best in the game."

To suggest otherwise shows that we have:

1) a humorless bunch;

2) people who do not pay attention;

3) Rex haters who choose to ignore statements like this;

4) all of the above.

Rex always has paid respect to Belichick -- as he did in his PC when he called him the "best in the game."

To suggest otherwise shows that we have:

1) a humorless bunch;

2) people who do not pay attention;

3) Rex haters who choose to ignore statements like this;

4) all of the above.

Thanks for getting it. The last time Ryan did the "who's the RB", QB, etc. Ernie Terrell thing, Belichick went Ali on us, with 150 yards rushing from the no-name guy. Ali beat Terrell up saying "What's my name? What's my name?" throughout the fight. That was yet another way the Bills found to lose in humiliating fashion to the Cheats. Rex's mouth keeps writing checks that the Bills can't cash. Apparently most of you are OK with that, I'm not.

Ok , so in your opinion Rex Ryan saying whatever at a presser made the Bills players on the field unable to tackle well and defend the run? Sorry , not buying any connection there whatsoever ..

It's just more noise from Rex. I could care less what he has to say. For whatever reason ESPN loves the guy.... He sets himself up for this every time. When the Bills lose he'll come back down to earth, when they win another game he'll think it was the super bowl and so on until they finish with 7 or 8 wins.

But to your point, yes he is an idiot.

After 19 games and two offseasons of empty promises I don't think the issues is us lacking a sense of humour. Just very tired of listening to this guy! He didn't give away any info, but, geepers, just shut up!

what in the world did Rex promise you in the OFFSEASON and not deliver?...forget the deliver part what was promised in the off season?

Ok , so in your opinion Rex Ryan saying whatever at a presser made the Bills players on the field unable to tackle well and defend the run? Sorry , not buying any connection there whatsoever ..

We're just gonna disagree. The best example of a Bills coach shooting his mouth off was when Chuck Dickerson made fun of The Hogs before SB XXVI. The Native Americans destroyed our D-line and then thanked Dickerson after the game for his comments firing them up. What coaches say does matter.