Rex is an idiot

DC Bills Fan

In the overall scheme of Sunday's game, this means absolutely nothing.

Disagree insofar as we have seen plenty of proof in the past that this type of thing can and does fire up teams to play even harder than normal.

Now, if you see the comments as harmless and nothing a Patriot player would care about....that's a different issue entirely.

Rex is an ass and he'll be gone soon enough.

That's really the point to be made here.

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not really sure why saying that were going to blitz the **** out of whoever plays QB for NE is a problem. Can someone explain this to me?

Sure. It's just more meathead crap coming from a cocky bastard who got his confidence back right after a decisive victory.

He had calmed down with this crap previously, when we were the laughing stock of the league.

Rex is world class at talking the talk. Not so good at walking the walk.

Sure. It's just more meathead crap coming from a cocky bastard who got his confidence back right after a decisive victory.

He had calmed down with this crap previously, when we were the laughing stock of the league.

Rex is world class at talking the talk. Not so good at walking the walk.

Can we get some more water over here? This blanket isn't wet enough.

Cards started the game with five straight three and outs and finished with four straight interceptions thrown. Yeah. Rex sux.

http://www.buffalobills.com/video/videos/Rex-Ryan-It-was-a-great-team-effort/ed38f3cc-1484-4e6a-8fe6-95b213a8a828

Actual quote in context at 6:45 and 8:45 in the video if anyone is interested in not obsessing over nonsense.

A lot of work to do for this team, but we demonstrated some good things yesterday.

I start to wonder if the negative nancy's think that their cynicism fuels the rebound of the bills. That's cool and all, but you aren't fun to be around.

http://www.buffalobills.com/video/videos/Rex-Ryan-It-was-a-great-team-effort/ed38f3cc-1484-4e6a-8fe6-95b213a8a828

Actual quote in context at 6:45 and 8:45 in the video if anyone is interested in not obsessing over nonsense.

A lot of work to do for this team, but we demonstrated some good things yesterday.

I start to wonder if the negative nancy's think that their cynicism fuels the rebound of the bills. That's cool and all, but you aren't fun to be around.

NNN = unabashed buzz kills. What's the point? Who does it serve? Never fails to baffle.

The myth of "bulletin board" material is alive and well I see.

Rex Ryan is an impetuous imbecile at times, but nothing he has ever said leading up to a game has had an iota of an impact on it. Ever.

It's only exists as bulletin board material for the media.

From ESPN:

"I can sit back and say I don't care who plays quarterback, because [Tom] Brady ain't," Ryan said Sunday. "I don't care who plays quarterback. Steve Grogan can play quarterback. If [bill] Belichick's playing quarterback, we're coming after him, I promise you that."

Based on his body of work, I think that Rex would be smarter to sit back and enjoy a victory instead of making stupid pronouncements. Can't someone shut this clown up?

Your thread title is completely accurate, what an idiot

So Rex Ryan says he knows Tom Brady isn't playing QB and that he doesn't care who else might be the QB, he's going to get after him. Something he wouldn't do vs Brady because TB would beat the blitz. He's relieved TB isn't the QB and in deference to him says he basically would rather face anyone else they put out there. And who knows , maybe he sits back and confuses the guy with coverages. I fail to see just how RR took a shot at a division rival their by complementing their HOF QB. If you think that's taking a shot, you probably enjoyed the Democratic convention .

do you understand TOS? No you do not. Politics and boat drinkers bore the heck out.of me. But yea let's throw out personal attacks on a message board big boy. Becuase you disagree with an opinion. On an opinion board.

Holy crap.

Sometimes Bills fans can be some seriously sensitive/catty b's.

Big ones! 😎

Don't look now, but through three games, the Bills are tied for 3rd in the NFL in sacks.

Tied with...a Jim Schwartz defense.

:o

Check out points allowed (The defensive stat that really matters) and see how this narrative holds up...

Edited by over 20 years of fanhood

Big ones!

Check out points allowed (The defensive stat that really matters) and see how this narrative holds up...

Which narrative? I'm guessing you didn't detect the 50 pound tongue lodged into the cheek of all these Schwartz posts.

It's been three games. Nobody here is that dumb.

So ...I'm not missing anything and he just said they want to get after the QB, whoever it may be?

I am a Pats fan and I don't get it. Up here they are saying things like "Thanks Rex for giving us the 411 on your D plan" but no one saying its BB material. Lot of people just laughing at it.

From ESPN:

"I can sit back and say I don't care who plays quarterback, because [Tom] Brady ain't," Ryan said Sunday. "I don't care who plays quarterback. Steve Grogan can play quarterback. If [bill] Belichick's playing quarterback, we're coming after him, I promise you that."

Based on his body of work, I think that Rex would be smarter to sit back and enjoy a victory instead of making stupid pronouncements. Can't someone shut this clown up?

I am disappointed that you and others (here and in the media) would make this comment.

Rex has a very good sense of humor.

Unless you are going out of your way to pretend to be offended, everyone understands (or should understand) that Rex means absolutely no offense to Belichick.

Anyone who really has been paying attention knows that both Rex and Rob have a ton of respect for Belichick.

Sometimes people need to lighten up. I have said it before, but some of you guys (here and in the media) seem to miss Doug Marrone's charisma. Cough cough.

I am a Pats fan and I don't get it. Up here they are saying things like "Thanks Rex for giving us the 411 on your D plan" but no one saying its BB material. Lot of people just laughing at it.

Yup, who'd ever guess Rex would come after a young QB? I bet Belichick never thought that could happen until Rex let it slip.

I am disappointed that you and others (here and in the media) would make this comment.

Rex has a very good sense of humor.

Unless you are going out of your way to pretend to be offended, everyone understands (or should understand) that Rex means absolutely no offense to Belichick.

Anyone who really has been paying attention knows that both Rex and Rob have a ton of respect for Belichick.

Sometimes people need to lighten up. I have said it before, but some of you guys (here and in the media) seem to miss Doug Marrone's charisma. Cough cough.

That's Boston media at work. They need to invent a controversy.