Rex is an idiot

DC Bills Fan

The negative outcome........he is a joke of a coach that makes empty promises and talks in only generalities as one of the leaders in the Bills organization is embarrassing. If I reported to or worked with this guy I would think he was a joke too.

Maybe it is you that is the joke... Or at least that is what they say about you behind you back at work.

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The negative outcome........he is a joke of a coach that makes empty promises and talks in only generalities as one of the leaders in the Bills organization is embarrassing. If I reported to or worked with this guy I would think he was a joke too.

He is not obligated to say what he says. He chooses those words.

How awesome would it be if Rex got up in front of the podium and said, "I'm just here so I won't get fined...?"

How awesome would it be if Rex got up in front of the podium and said, "I'm just here so I won't get fined...?"

An improvement?! I think it would be.

Maybe it is you that is the joke... Or at least that is what they say about you behind you back at work.

You have posted 3782 times? Why even come on the board? To argue and upset strangers? Impressive...

He is not obligated to say what he says. He chooses those words.

Well you don't report to a guy like him (or may be you do, HA!), but literally zero players that play or have played for him think he's a joke, and virtually all of them have the opposite impression from what you've illustrated above.

So aside from your fantasy scenario, exactly what is the negative consequence?

As for the words he chooses: **NEWSFLASH** the Buffalo Bills are an entertainment organization. Let's not lose sight of that, shall we, Francis?

After 19 games and two offseasons of empty promises I don't think the issues is us lacking a sense of humour. Just very tired of listening to this guy! He didn't give away any info, but, geepers, just shut up!

I wouldn't be surprised if you didn't even watch the press conference video. If you did, you would see it was a light hearted moment. They ask him questions and he answers them. All he said is that it didn't matter who was QB because none of them are Brady and he's going to game plan the same. Big deal.

He is a person. People have personalities. He has a fun and big personality.

Get over it.

And be honest with yourself...if someone you liked on this team (insert your favorite player or person inside the bills here) made the exact same comment you would care less. You only care because it was Rex that said it because what he said was nothing really at all.

Ah, reasoned discourse: another hallmark of the Ryan supporter. Mouth-breathers unite!

Case in point. To be clear I don't feel one way or the other about Rex at this point. I just don't care about anything he says in a press conference. Especially not something as harmless as this

You--the person calling others stupid, reckless mouth-breathers--has the audacity to criticize another's discourse?

:huh:

You're right. I'm just worried about the prospect of Trump being president and transferring it onto Ryan supporters. That's not fair. Apologies.

Neither the team nor the fans respect us. They expect a blowout and a 19-0 season.We need to stay focused and play the next game 1 down at a time.

Yes, I am not a betting man but it's tempting to now throw some money at the current odds of Pats going 16-0. Then Eli can knock them off in the Super Bowl again.

Might also put some down on Pats winning in Foxboro but there probably wouldn't be much return.