Rex is an idiot

DC Bills Fan

Which narrative? I'm guessing you didn't detect the 50 pound tongue lodged into the cheek of all these Schwartz posts.

It's been three games. Nobody here is that dumb.

Tongue detection comes with the new iOS... Need to download it...

Philly has faced some weak challengers thus far but have the lowest pts allowed total in the league by 10.

That defensive roster may even be more Tailored to run his scheme than the 2014 bills were.

They abused Pittsburghs line every single play with 4 guys. It was incredible.

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am a Pats fan and I don't get it. Up here they are saying things like "Thanks Rex for giving us the 411 on your D plan" but no one saying its BB material. Lot of people just laughing at it.

So the Pats are going to be scouting the blitz packages we had in over the weekend? That seems new, did you also know the sun is hot and water is wet?

There won't be another Belicheck for whatever reason, mainly because the devil is satisfied with having his soul for eternity.....

You're in New Hampshire eh? Did you know who Steve Grogan was when Rex mentioned him or are you a circa 2002 fan like the rest of them? Seem to remember when you guys were cellar dwellars the "Razor" as you call it was a dead zone.

Tongue detection comes with the new iOS... Need to download it...

Philly has faced some weak challengers thus far but have the lowest pts allowed total in the league by 10.

That defensive roster may even be more Tailored to run his scheme than the 2014 bills were.

They abused Pittsburghs line every single play with 4 guys. It was incredible.

They faced the steelers and that O is not a weak O by any means and they shut them down COMPLETLY!!i should know KILLED my fantasy team lol

This sounds familiar...

2015: "i dont even know their no-name rb, he's done nothing in the league"

Dion Lewis puts up 138 all purpose yards and a TD.

Yep.

If Garapolo is Garapololololnocan't go, Brisket and Edelman will be extra-ready. "Do you know my name now, Fat Boy?"

How about you say something innocuous, like "We'll have to be ready for whoever is QB". This assclown needs to go to the Crash Davis school of cliches.

1) We gotta play 'em one game at a time.

2) I'm just happy to be here. Hope I can help the ballclub.

3) I just want to give it my best shot, and the good Lord willing, things will work out.

Bill Belichick is to Rex Ryan what dry roasted peanuts are to my diet. We shouldn't but we do because we can't help ourselves.

Now this was funny.

Edited by Hapless Bills Fan

Hey I'm the first guy to bash Rex Ryan but this time he really didn't say anything the reporters kept asking him so he just said hey look I don't care who's playing we are coming after them this is a kind of league that says what have you done for me lately and he won Sunday so he gets to say what he wants to for another week at least

From ESPN:

"I can sit back and say I don't care who plays quarterback, because [Tom] Brady ain't," Ryan said Sunday. "I don't care who plays quarterback. Steve Grogan can play quarterback. If [bill] Belichick's playing quarterback, we're coming after him, I promise you that."

Based on his body of work, I think that Rex would be smarter to sit back and enjoy a victory instead of making stupid pronouncements. Can't someone shut this clown up?

I know this is asking a lot, but be humble for once Rex. Don't get bigheaded over one win (with 2 losses). Still got a long way to go, and some really tough playoff caliber teams to face (like the division masters on Sunday).

I know this is asking a lot, but be humble for once Rex. Don't get bigheaded over one win (with 2 losses). Still got a long way to go, and some really tough playoff caliber teams to face (like the division masters on Sunday).

It would be nice if our fan base and the media covering the team would lighten up and get a sense of humor.

So the Pats are going to be scouting the blitz packages we had in over the weekend? That seems new, did you also know the sun is hot and water is wet?

There won't be another Belicheck for whatever reason, mainly because the devil is satisfied with having his soul for eternity.....

You're in New Hampshire eh? Did you know who Steve Grogan was when Rex mentioned him or are you a circa 2002 fan plike the rest of them? Seem to remember when you guys were cellar dwellars the "Razor" as you call it was a dead zone.

Lol I know who Grogan is/was he actually came in during the SB in 1986 because Tony Eason got hit like a rented mule. Also the Razor always been a nasty place to play it has only been open for like 12 years or so.. The old Sullivan stadium was where we did most of our bag wearing.. Those few of us who went to the games lol. Edited by PatsFanNH

From ESPN:

"I can sit back and say I don't care who plays quarterback, because [Tom] Brady ain't," Ryan said Sunday. "I don't care who plays quarterback. Steve Grogan can play quarterback. If [bill] Belichick's playing quarterback, we're coming after him, I promise you that."

Based on his body of work, I think that Rex would be smarter to sit back and enjoy a victory instead of making stupid pronouncements. Can't someone shut this clown up?

Ate you guys this dumb? You really believe he is sitting back and relaxing? Wow the gulible people on the forum.

I am a Pats fan and I don't get it. Up here they are saying things like "Thanks Rex for giving us the 411 on your D plan" but no one saying its BB material. Lot of people just laughing at it.

It's funny that the fans would believe it. Think maybe Rex is just throwing crap out there ? It's not like he doesn't think it'll make its way to NE. We're not in the days of the pony express here. Besides, most coaches know to expect pressure on an inexperienced QB. It always amazes me that folks make such a big deal over this crap. It has zero to do with game day on the field.

It would be nice if our fan base and the media covering the team would lighten up and get a sense of humor.

In all honesty, I thought it was pretty funny. He's fine with keeping it at that level. Just hoping he doesn't get too full of himself and go overboard with it. The less attention, the better right now. Maybe we'll catch another contender flat footed like we did the cardinals.

From ESPN:

What is stupid about this? I mean really, why does anyone care about this? All he said is it doesn't matter who is playing QB, we are treating the QB the same regardless...he just said it his way and had fun with it. Heaven forbid Rex have his own personality. The fact people are upset about this is hilariously weird.

Edited by Alphadawg7

After 19 games and two offseasons of empty promises I don't think the issues is us lacking a sense of humour. Just very tired of listening to this guy! He didn't give away any info, but, geepers, just shut up!

Yeah. Exactly.

Fans begging for him to shut up: to what end? For what purpose? What is the negative outcome you seek to avoid?

The negative outcome........he is a joke of a coach that makes empty promises and talks in only generalities as one of the leaders in the Bills organization is embarrassing. If I reported to or worked with this guy I would think he was a joke too.

He's obligated to speak to the media.

He is not obligated to say what he says. He chooses those words.