Manny Lawson cut

YoloinOhio

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No it makes sense - cut the most experienced, versatile LB in a highly complicated defense that requires experienced, versatile LBs and doesn't have enough of them...

This is such a Bills move.

Or we can just let the professionals do their job and cut who they feel needs to be cut. Do you want us to believe you know better?

Or we can just let the professionals do their job and cut who they feel needs to be cut. Do you want us to believe you know better?

Yes, we really should shut down all these discussion boards. Life would be more fun if we just deferred to the experts and didn't share all of our half-informed opinions. Damn the internet!

It was very strange to see him playing last night with the scrubs. And he didn't look too good. Still a weird cut. Hopefully they have a wink wink deal to sign him back.

I'm of the opinion that there will be at least three and possibly four different players on the roster when the season starts than now.

It was very strange to see him playing last night with the scrubs. And he didn't look too good. Still a weird cut. Hopefully they have a wink wink deal to sign him back.

I'm of the opinion that there will be at least three and possibly four different players on the roster when the season starts than now.

I hope so. That should be the case with all mediocre teams (and let's face facts, that's what the Bills have been). For example: it looks like all of the Broncos draft picks will be making the team, so there will be some pretty good players there hitting the open market. Same with some of the other really good teams for salary cap and other reasons. This is a perfectly sensible strategy for incremental improvement.

I was surprised. Manny made some plays. However I won't miss his crashing in from the outside and getting run around by RBs and QBs for big gains. He did it twice in one of those losses vs the Cheaps resulting in TDs (and a loss).

Yep. I still haven't forgiven him for that.

Has anyone considered that Whaley went rogue again??

Yep and I understand the marketing folks at Key Bank are pissed. They just did a bunch of TV and radio spots with Manny. Berchtold is gonna hear about this.