Sorry, but I'm still going to miss Hogan

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hindsight is always 20/20. He was a solid reciever andif I recall correctly we did make him an offer. He chose to move on.

And the only hindsight here is : " wow, if the Bills had a better Quarterback, guys like Hogan would catch more footballs" . Amazing. What is truly stunning ( and vomit -inducing) in this thread is the amount of posters saying they will root for an ex - Bill that chose to leave, AND plays for the Patriots . A hated division rival. Might be time for some folks around here to turn in their fan cards. It's one thing to pull for a beloved fan favorite that gave many years to team but whose time has run out such as Freddy, but Chris freaking Hogan? Im not sure I could have even rooted for Freddy if he played for that franchise , definitely not a thoroughly average NFL talent that played here a couple seasons .

Bills offered 1 yr / $1.7 mil

NE offered 3 yr / $12.0 mil / $7.5 guaranteed

not much of a choice.

But it was a choice, albeit one that most anyone would have made. He wasn't cut, and he chose to leave .

Hogan is best used over the middle. TT does not throw over the middle. So it wasn't a big loss for the Bills and a good pickup by the **Patsie's. He's not worth 46 pages, that's for sure...

The last time a Hogan thread went 45 pages it was due to the outrage of him making the roster over Da'Rick. Now we get 45 pages and counting of outrage for not doing more to keep him after New England blew the doors off the Hogan sweepstakes.

One thing we know for sure, its that the Bills never should have signed him in the first place but after we did, we should have locked him up for life.

It screams to me that whoever is in charge of the 53 man roster in Buffalo, does NOT know how to use players to their fullest potential. I love my team, but truly bad decisions, and cluster f**k coaches, and FO personnel are killing any chance of success.

Seriously...its Chris Hogan. Could there be a bigger waste of time on here than a 45 page thread about a guy struggled to make rosters his whole career and who caught less than 40 passes despite playing with arguably the greatest QB ever, the greatest HC ever, and in the absolute most perfect system ever for this particular WR.

Surely I'm not the only one rooting for a 50 page thread. A couple SB catches and I think we'll be there.

And the only hindsight here is : " wow, if the Bills had a better Quarterback, guys like Hogan would catch more footballs" . Amazing. What is truly stunning ( and vomit -inducing) in this thread is the amount of posters saying they will root for an ex - Bill that chose to leave, AND plays for the Patriots . A hated division rival. Might be time for some folks around here to turn in their fan cards. It's one thing to pull for a beloved fan favorite that gave many years to team but whose time has run out such as Freddy, but Chris freaking Hogan? Im not sure I could have even rooted for Freddy if he played for that franchise , definitely not a thoroughly average NFL talent that played here a couple seasons .

But it was a choice, albeit one that most anyone would have made. He wasn't cut, and he chose to leave .

Particularly enjoyable are these comments - the ones that reveal a complete lack of understanding that grown men put on uniforms with stylized bison or late 70s Elvis-ish "Patriots" depending on which billionaire decides to pay them more money and not for any misplaced sense of loyalty to people calling themselves "Boatdrinks" or even "Frankish Reich." Grow up.

The last time a Hogan thread went 45 pages it was due to the outrage of him making the roster over Da'Rick. Now we get 45 pages and counting of outrage for not doing more to keep him after New England blew the doors off the Hogan sweepstakes.

One thing we know for sure, its that the Bills never should have signed him in the first place but after we did, we should have locked him up for life.

:lol::lol:

The Pats did what you do when you have a great QB. They found the weakness in Pitts game plan and exploited it. That's what makes BB and Brady so gosh darn good. Hogan is an average player that has arguably the greatest QB throwing him the ball. Hogan will have good games with NE. Does anyone see Hogan going for 1000 yards and 8 touchdowns?

• 2 weeks later...

It screams to me that whoever is in charge of the 53 man roster in Buffalo, does NOT know how to use players to their fullest potential. I love my team, but truly bad decisions, and cluster f**k coaches, and FO personnel are killing any chance of success.