Sorry, but I'm still going to miss Hogan

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:lol:

@MichaelDavSmith

How many players who won rings with Patriots will be in the Hall of Fame? Brady. Vinatieri. Gronk? Ty Law? A short list for a team with 5.

@TyDunne

Tyler Dunne Retweeted Michael David Smith

Hogan, imo.

Willie McGinest is definitely a HOF-caliber player. Look at his stats over the years - 86 sacks over 15 seasons (4 SB appearances; 3 wins) plus tons of important plays on great teams. He also had 16 sacks in 18 playoff games, which is pretty great.

:lol:

@MichaelDavSmith

Seymour should be a HOFer, Big Vince is on the bubble, Harrison def a HOF numbers. Hell Butler could be, but he is so young tonesrly to tell but he is def a top corner right now.

How many players who won rings with Patriots will be in the Hall of Fame? Brady. Vinatieri. Gronk? Ty Law? A short list for a team with 5.

@TyDunne

Tyler Dunne Retweeted Michael David Smith

Hogan, imo.

Ok where did my answer go.. lol

Seymour,Harrison are twonoff the top of my head and butler could be but he is to young to know yet. (Top corner IMO right now.)

Edited by PatsFanNH

Pats still win this seasons Super Bowl even if they didn't have Hogan. End of story.

That means Gronk is a JAG too.

Yeah. Belichick.

Tom-Brady_Rob-Carr_Getty-Images.jpg

wow, well played! and all by yourself? How many other HCs won so many SBs with so few future HOFers on their roster?

wow, well played! and all by yourself? How many other HCs won so many SBs with so few future HOFers on their roster?

Actually I agree with you. Belichick is the greatest NFL HC ever. Which isn't exactly saying too much considering the majority of them are meatheads with brain damage.

Congratulations to this forum for reaching 50 pages on a dime-a-dozen wide receiver. All contributors must be very proud.

Especially thanks for contributions of the penny-a-thousand posters who hate the player but player but post anyways.

Pats still win this seasons Super Bowl even if they didn't have Adams. End of story.

Of course each of can have our own story but since yours is over you do not need to post anymore.

Out of curiosity, do any of you honestly (HONESTLY) believe that the BIlls were better at WR this year without Hogan?

No, and I think pretty much everyone agrees that they should have tendered him higher. At the same time, I don't think that anyone believes you can't adequately replace Hogan pretty easily. He's just a guy, the type of middle of the roster player that you turn over when they get out of your price range. The same thing is going to happen this year with Woods.

No, and I think pretty much everyone agrees that they should have tendered him higher. At the same time, I don't think that anyone believes you can't adequately replace Hogan pretty easily. He's just a guy, the type of middle of the roster player that you turn over when they get out of your price range. The same thing is going to happen this year with Woods.

But we didn't replace him easily did we? Despite the predictions from some in pre-season that Salas would or that Goodwin would.

But we didn't replace him easily did we? Despite the predictions from some in pre-season that Salas would or that Goodwin would.

We didn't really try to replace him. We elevated some in house scrubs (and Salas got hurt). If he was healthy, I don't think that 38 catches and 4 TDs was out of reach. He may not have gotten the 680 yards but who knows. There are lots of guys that produce those numbers throughout the league which is why it isn't hard to replace. As an example you could have signed Brian Quick last year for half the money.

If we would have used a 2nd on a guy that some of us wanted, Michael Thomas, we would have significantly upgraded the receiving group.