Bills Hire Zac Kromer

Mike RodakESPN Staff Writer

Zac Kromer, the son of Bills offensive line coach Aaron Kromer, has been hired by Buffalo as a coaching assistant. The younger Kromer, 22, was charged along with his father with misdemeanor battery in an incident over beach chairs in Florida last summer. The charges against both Kromers were later dropped.

Hide yo beach chairs.

I doubt this kid will be doing any "coaching." He's just getting his start in the biz because his father is on staff. He will be doing bed check at SJF and making sure Rob Ryan's snacks are refreshed hourly.

Edited by YoloinOhio

Hide yo beach chairs.

I doubt this kid will be doing any "coaching." He's just getting his start in the biz because his father is on staff. He will be doing bed check at SJF and making sure Rob Ryan's snacks are refreshed hourly.

Nice to see that Rob is dieting this summer.

so what? the kid probably wants to be an NFL coach someday and his old man got him a job ... no big deal

Allowing coaches to hire their kids is ridiculous and makes the Bills look foolish.

Signed,

Bill Belicheck

Marty Schottenheimer

Mike Shanahan

exactly - most staffs have the same thing going on

yeah this is pretty standard stuff... its how Gruden and all kinds of coaches got their start.. bottom of the barrel.. boy, really need camp to start don't we... wow, the stuff being discussed.. glad the offseason is over..

Edited by 8and8-->NoMore

Hey, as long as the Pegulas are willing to pay for his invaluable services then who cares? It's not like he took the job away from someone else. I'm sure that this position was invented so that he could have it.

I guess Buddy Ryan never should have let his sons do the same thing.

Did Buddy Ryan bring either of his sons immediately into the NFL with zero coaching experience at any level? Hardly the same thing. Image the wisdom this 22-year old is going to bring to the locker room.

In the grand scheme of things, it's hardly worth noting. But it is more bloat to an already bloated coaching staff.

Did Buddy Ryan bring either of his sons immediately into the NFL with zero coaching experience at any level? Hardly the same thing. Image the wisdom this 22-year old is going to bring to the locker room.

In the grand scheme of things, it's hardly worth noting. But it is more bloat to an already bloated coaching staff.

He's there to learn, not bring his wisdom. You guys will B word about anything

Hey, as long as the Pegulas are willing to pay for his invaluable services then who cares? It's not like he took the job away from someone else. I'm sure that this position was invented so that he could have it.

Pat Kirwin found a tie between coaching staff size (smaller) and winning. Yep, the Bills had the most coaches last year and the other 4 in the top 5 were losing teams.

See below.

https://realfootballnetwork.com/2016/07/19/does-staff-size-impact-winning/

We need to beat the odds!!!! Go Bills!

Assistant Coach of Quality Control of..........Bros!!

Tailgaters beware--this kid has a hard on for your folding chairs. He will, like, DEFEND his pops if he even thinks you may not be in your properly purchased portable furniture. He's all about JUMPING RIGHT IN, YO....if dad gets into it with you so......you've all been warned.

Edited by Mr. WEO

Must be awesome to have your dad get you everywhere in life. I see Andy Reid's son got a job. Very well earned I'm sure.

By most accounts, Garret was the finest assistant to the assistant strength and conditioning coach that the Eagles ever had. If Zac is half as good as the Reid kid he might just see his 23rd birfday.