For those still want a Wideout

Pharoh Cooper, Kenny Lawler, De'Runnya Wilson, Bralon Addison, and Duke Williams are all still on the board. That's some nice talent. We can still get ourselves a solid receiver in this draft. I'm more than fine with Robert Woods as our #2, but I do want us to take another WR. One of these five would make me very happy.

Pharoh Cooper, Kenny Lawler, De'Runnya Wilson, Bralon Addison, and Duke Williams are all still on the board. That's some nice talent. We can still get ourselves a solid receiver in this draft. I'm more than fine with Robert Woods as our #2, but I do want us to take another WR. One of these five would make me very happy.

What about Charone Peake? I don't want another Duke Williams!!

Getting one of them would be great, especially with woods possibly not returning next year. WR to me isnt such a pressing need this season. We hardly throw the ball, and we already have sammy, woods, clay, and mccoy eating up most of those receptions. there really isn't much room for the ball to be thrown around. But because of injuries, and possibly woods departing, we need some new young WR blood to groom for depth. Easley isn't really a WR as much as a ST guy. plus his injury was.... ya know.

And if I had to pick, I would take cooper.

Whoever it is, they have to have the long ball skills to worry an nfl free safety playing deep who knows Sammy is gonna get 75% of the big throws.

The longball is a hard thing to throw accurately and consistently, but we have one of the best in the league in TT. Gotta draft accordingly, so dont give me some 6'4 possession guy please Doug.

Malcolm Mitchell is the apple of my eye of the WR's left on the board.

Speed, Hands, Run after Catch, Tough, oh and Greg Cosell of NFL Films really likes him. Would make a helluva #2 for the Bills.

Edited by Estro

I want Wilson the most we need a big body for over the middle and endzone,

Speed, Hands, Run after Catch, Tough, oh and Greg Cosell of NFL Films really likes him. Would make a helluva #2 for the Bills.

beat me to it. Mitchell would make a fine 4th round pick

and no thanks to De'Jogya.

frankly, I get to day 3 and I don't know who the hell any of these guys are... so , , you go do your job Doug and we'll see 'em in July...

This! I had heard of a few guys that were left in the 3rd so I was surprised we didn't snag one of them

Generally Rookie WRs have a pretty steep learning curve so any WR we get in this portion of the draft is probably going be picked for Special Teams ability - The Bills do have a few WRs who are interesting

Greg Little- has physical measurements that are pretty similar to Dez Bryant although his production has tanked after an OK rookie year - this is likely his last chance at reviving his NFL career

Dezmin Lewis- nice size, adequate athletic qualities , the Bills knew he was going take at least a year to adjust to the NFL coming from a low level of competition maybe he's ready to show the baby

Hankerson, Salas, Boykin - throw a bunch of stuff at the wall and maybe some sticks - decent size, some athletic qualities, history of injuries

Lawler and Cooper are the two receivers left on my board. I'd consider either with our next pick. However, whilst I haven't been back an evaluated him for my board (I focused on guys I thought would be day 1 and 2 picks) I am still a big advocate for Robby Anderson out of Temple in a later round. He might still be there by our 5th round picks and if he is I'd take him without hesitation.

Generally Rookie WRs have a pretty steep learning curve so any WR we get in this portion of the draft is probably going be picked for Special Teams ability - The Bills do have a few WRs who are interesting

Greg Little- has physical measurements that are pretty similar to Dez Bryant although his production has tanked after an OK rookie year - this is likely his last chance at reviving his NFL career

Dezmin Lewis- nice size, adequate athletic qualities , the Bills knew he was going take at least a year to adjust to the NFL coming from a low level of competition maybe he's ready to show the baby

Hankerson, Salas, Boykin - throw a bunch of stuff at the wall and maybe some sticks - decent size, some athletic qualities, history of injuries

Hankerson has both the size and the speed. Let's hope Sanjay can fix him and Greg Little.

Sold...seems like a classic case of a 'was an awesome player with great production at a major school, but didn't have an amazing combine' type situation...i.'d take the game film guy over the combine warrior guy every time.

Particularly like how he high-points the ball on a lot of those catches...go get him Doug :thumbsup:

IDK whAt they got 9 receivers on the roster now? Doubtful any of them or maybe one of them is a diamond in the rough. Losing 7/11 for all his faults is going to hurt. Somewhere during the season. IMO if one starter goes down the Bills are f*^%+d. Who is the # 3 anyways. Glass? LOL.

Losing Hogan's 36 receptions for 450 yards and 2 TD's isn't going to hurt anything. Hankerson can easily replace that. But I think they'll take a WR.

Sold...seems like a classic case of a 'was an awesome player with great production at a major school, but didn't have an amazing combine' type situation...i.'d take the game film guy over the combine warrior guy every time.

Particularly like how he high-points the ball on a lot of those catches...go get him Doug :thumbsup:

He was also a 5-Star recruit that had some injury issues. He can play and wild be a great addition.

Just saw a piece on NFL Network about him and how he joined a book club with some older women in GA, and he's also actually had a book published. Make me an instant fan.

Just saw a piece on NFL Network about him and how he joined a book club with some older women in GA, and he's also actually had a book published. Make me an instant fan.

i came to this thread just to see if anyone caught that feature on him! Loved it! Too funny on his mom's reaction to him joining the book club. Seems like a great kid. Edited by YoloinOhio

I am a big UGA fan and I have been following Mitchell's career since high school. If he is there in the sixth, sure.

i came to this thread just to see if anyone caught that feature on him! Loved it! Too funny on his mom's reaction to him joining the book club. Seems like a great kid.

It's funny. I only heard of him from this thread and just was passing near my family room where I had NFLN on for background and caught it in the middle. Rewound it to see the whole thing to make sure it was him because they only said "Malcolm."

I can see Mitchell being a solid #2, with a chance to become a #1. Was pissed to see NE get him.

NE also got one of my favorite "developmental" QB's in Brissett yesterday. There is something about him that makes me think he has a chance to be a starter in the NFL more so than many of the other QB projects.