Liberal Protests

B-Man

18 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Reminder: 

Proof?

You always say you like facts, not opinions..so here be the facts..from prolly the only paper who consistently sways right and almost exclusively endorsed Republicans for president..until 2016 they endorsed Johnson?

https://www.richmond.com/news/virginia/government-politics/probe-inconclusive-evms-president-knew-of-racist-photo-on-northam/article_85d4f55b-5743-52ee-aeea-ed0648b4f4ce.html

On 7/18/2019 at 12:34 AM, DC Tom said:

What in the ever-lovin' hell is that...thing...in the purple couch upholstery?  

that was something! is it bad that whole video had me in stiches?

On 7/20/2019 at 7:17 AM, plenzmd1 said:

Proof?

You always say you like facts, not opinions..so here be the facts..from prolly the only paper who consistently sways right and almost exclusively endorsed Republicans for president..until 2016 they endorsed Johnson?

https://www.richmond.com/news/virginia/government-politics/probe-inconclusive-evms-president-knew-of-racist-photo-on-northam/article_85d4f55b-5743-52ee-aeea-ed0648b4f4ce.html

It doesn't matter if there is distinct proof he's in the photo, he said that he was. At best he's in a racist photo, at worst he's a liar. 

27 minutes ago, B-Man said:

This is obviously photoshopped because it doesn't show poor innocent black boys getting shot by racist, mean, tyrannical cops. 

Edited by whatdrought

1 minute ago, LBSeeBallLBGetBall said:

In all fairness, he did say "freedom of speech" so I think I'm going to have to side with him on this one.

He absolutely has the right to say/do those things. 

But it's an attempt to provoke violence -- so that it can be filmed, and that instigation edited out. And then a narrative can be strung that cops beat up a black kid on the subway for the hell of it. 

They want a very real war.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Deranged Rhino said:

He absolutely has the right to say/do those things. 

But it's an attempt to provoke violence -- so that it can be filmed, and that instigation edited out. And then a narrative can be strung that cops beat up a black kid on the subway for the hell of it. 

They want a very real war.

Oh I know. I was being sarcastic. He has the right, but man that kid deserves a beating.

• Like (+1) 2

2 hours ago, Teddy KGB said:

Racist

Can you do us a favor? Virtually everyone has that dude on ignore. You don't need to do that, but if you can join the rest of the community in not quoting him when you respond, it would be greatly appreciated.

• Like (+1) 3

15 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

Can you do us a favor? Virtually everyone has that dude on ignore. You don't need to do that, but if you can join the rest of the community in not quoting him when you respond, it would be greatly appreciated.

?  He’s not a ***** like the rest of you losers. 

Edited by Q-baby!

Thugs are gonna thug.

That crap NYC mayor had better do something because this kind of behavior is only going  to escalate and people will be killed on all sides.

The lack of respect for NYPD officers in the thug community is frightening and at this rate the cops won’t go anywhere near Harlem or Brooklyn any more. And who can blame them.

9 hours ago, IDBillzFan said:

Done.    The guys basically a 4th grader. 

56 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Chicago.The only place where cheering on kids bashing an ICE agent pinata is okay to conservatives because at least these are 12 kids safe from becoming a gang membership dance ticket

10 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

This is what thinking purely emotionally, without logic, gets you: into a spot where you're defending abortion by protesting the death penalty for (actual) white supremacists and child killers.

I used to laugh when I heard liberalism is a disease... 

Must be "fake news." Everybody KNOWS that 45 & his administration luvs them some white supremacists.  Couldn't possibly be true.  <_<

• Like (+1) 1

Yahoo asking and answering it's own question. Their desired answer is apparently now.

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/everybody-loves-peyton-manning-but-for-how-much-longer-193921916.html

Here’s the question, though: in a culture that seems hellbent on savaging its icons, how long can it last? America is in full teardown mode right now — nobody gets to skate on “I was young and stupid” or “those are my beliefs, and I stand by them” anymore. Fair or not — and we can all think of cases of reputation-shattering overreach, even if we can’t all agree on exactly which reputations were unfairly shattered — that’s the way the world is now. This isn’t limited to either political party or ideology; both sides want to claim their stars and demonize the other side.

Manning has thrived because he has kept his beliefs tucked close. He is, to coin a phrase, sticking to sports. Still, we can rough out the edges of his ideology: he’s a frequent visitor to, and possible member of, Augusta National, for instance. He’s donated to Republican figures, including the recent presidential campaigns of Mitt Romney and Jeb Bush. More recently, he’s played golf with President Donald Trump and spoken at Republican events.

Manning has thrived because he has kept his beliefs tucked close. He is, to coin a phrase, sticking to sports. Still, we can rough out the edges of his ideology: he’s a frequent visitor to, and possible member of, Augusta National, for instance. He’s donated to Republican figures, including the recent presidential campaigns of Mitt Romney and Jeb Bush. More recently, he’s played golf with President Donald Trump and spoken at Republican events.

Let's not forget pizzagate:
peyton-papa-johns-hed-2015.png
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Deranged Rhino said:

This is what thinking purely emotionally, without logic, gets you: into a spot where you're defending abortion by protesting the death penalty for (actual) white supremacists and child killers.

I used to laugh when I heard liberalism is a disease... 

I figured they'd be happy to pull the lever on Danny the white supremacist girl killer.

• Like (+1) 1