Liberal Protests

B-Man

1 hour ago, LABillzFan said:

The next time someone uses VOX as a reference for anything...remember this...

DevU2evUwAELDc8.jpg:large

Oh, good !@#$ing Lord...  :doh:

Does this mean that, in 20 years, self-driving cars are going to be an aggrieved underclass?

• Haha (+1) 1

Robert DeNiro’s “f**k Trump” diatribe at the Tony Awards last night got a standing ovation from the Resistance:

Dan Bongino did his own cheering — for those same libs who wildly applauded DeNiro:

It’s comical that liberal elites & Hollywood goons believe this is helping their cause. I’m begging you to keep it up. Every new outburst adds hundreds & thousands of new votes to the Trump ledger and subtracts millions from liberal Hollywood & Broadway ticket sales. Keep it up. https://twitter.com/foramerica/status/1006019172873261057 

• Like (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, row_33 said:

DeNiro was great until around 1982

That's really pretty irrelevant, to be honest. The truth is that he is revered as one of America's great actors, and suggesting his career isn't what it used to be should not detract from what should be the real response to his comments, which is simply "More please."

More DeNiro yelling "Fck Trump." More camera pans of wealthy elitists standing and cheering for DeNiro's comments. More outbursts. More anger. More of all of it.

Look at the red/blue map of the 2016 election results. You would think that with all that money and power, the left would at least realize the reason they are losing.

And they simply don't.

So it's not "DeNiro was great until..." but rather "DeNiro epitomizes wealthy elitists" and the point is much more useful.

If they're too stupid to realize why they're losing, then just let them lose.

3 minutes ago, LABillzFan said:

That's really pretty irrelevant, to be honest. The truth is that he is revered as one of America's great actors, and suggesting his career isn't what it used to be should not detract from what should be the real response to his comments, which is simply "More please."

More DeNiro yelling "Fck Trump." More camera pans of wealthy elitists standing and cheering for DeNiro's comments. More outbursts. More anger. More of all of it.

Look at the red/blue map of the 2016 election results. You would think that with all that money and power, the left would at least realize the reason they are losing.

And they simply don't.

So it's not "DeNiro was great until..." but rather "DeNiro epitomizes wealthy elitists" and the point is much more useful.

If they're too stupid to realize why they're losing, then just let them lose.

Really makes you wonder what Trump has on Bobby D, don't it? He's been unhinged for over a year, he knows Trump has something bad on him. 

Of course, most people paying attention know what that might be...

• Like (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Really makes you wonder what Trump has on Bobby D, don't it? He's been unhinged for over a year, he knows Trump has something bad on him. 

Pedo probably. Hollywood is full of deviant degenerates.

Just now, Deranged Rhino said:

Frankly, I don't think Trump has anything on him. I think DeNiro, like most uber-stars, simply is out of touch with the real world and real people. He's cheered by other wealthy elitists, who likewise are out of touch with America.

It's one of the main reasons we got Trump. Too stupid to think beyond their own stupidity.

But hey...great speech, DeNiro. I hope they show it often.

Just now, LABillzFan said:

Frankly, I don't think Trump has anything on him. I think DeNiro, like most uber-stars, simply is out of touch with the real world and real people. He's cheered by other wealthy elitists, who likewise are out of touch with America.

It's one of the main reasons we got Trump. Too stupid to think beyond their own stupidity.

But hey...great speech, DeNiro. I hope they show it often.

I think they've known each other for a long time. Trump knows all the skeletons because he was in that elite circle for three decades - and unlike most of the people he was with, he was sober. 

Just my opinion of course. :beer: 

Just now, Deranged Rhino said:

I think they've known each other for a long time. Trump knows all the skeletons because he was in that elite circle for three decades - and unlike most of the people he was with, he was sober. 

Just my opinion of course. :beer: 

Either way, it blows my mind how stupid they are with this.

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

I haven't been paying attention.  Give me a hint! 

He said the f-word, he’s better than Shakespeare, what a genius!!!!!

What an accomplishment on behalf of the arts that was!!!!

oh ho ho hi ho hoh

Whats next, filing his diaper while saying the F-word at Trump?