Liberal Protests

B-Man

3 hours ago, DC Tom said:

So I went to Chick-Fil-A for lunch.  Asked for a large Gospel According to Matthew, with a side of Paul's First Epistle to the Thessalonians.

"We serve chicken."

that's in-and-out burger with Romans 12:1-2 inside your drink cup

4 hours ago, DC Tom said:

So I went to Chick-Fil-A for lunch.  Asked for a large Gospel According to Matthew, with a side of Paul's First Epistle to the Thessalonians.

"We serve chicken."

Sounds like a crusade to me.

9 hours ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

For anyone who understands the realities of the "gender pay gap" myth, this is intuitive.

CEOs, male or female, very likely demonstrate the personality traits of high achievers, and have made similar decisions in their life choices to enable their high achievement.  Else they wouldn't be CEOs.

Where as most women do not exhibit the personality traits of high achievers, and have made more traditional female choices in their work/life balance, which accounts for nearly the entirety of the gap.

This myth annoys me so much!  I cringe every time somebody says the 82% or whatever the bull **** number is.

15 hours ago, bbb said:

This myth annoys me so much!  I cringe every time somebody says the 82% or whatever the bull **** number is.

the average man is probably more aggressive than the average woman

the top 10% of aggressive people are almost all men, we have facilities built to house them

• Haha (+1) 1

15 hours ago, bbb said:

The only employer I know of that hasn't paid men and women equally for the same job is the Clinton campaign.

• Haha (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

The only employer I know of that hasn't paid men and women equally for the same job is the Clinton campaign.

being in the Dem Party is worth more than 10,000,000,000 indulgence certificates from Tetzel

4 hours ago, row_33 said:

the average man is probably more aggressive than the average woman

the top 10% of aggressive people are almost all men, we have facilities built to house them

We have Chuck E Cheese for the women.

No, not The Onion:

tw7JPE5v_normal.jpg

Climate group raises money to carve Trump's face into glacier http://hill.cm/CONC0mB 

The Finnish environmental group “Project Trumpmore” is looking to raise $500,000 and carve President Donald Trump’s face on an arctic glacier in an effort to prove global warming is real

I don't think that's what it will "prove"......................:lol:
  • Haha (+1) 1

5 hours ago, B-Man said:

No, not The Onion:

The Finnish environmental group “Project Trumpmore” is looking to raise $500,000 and carve President Donald Trump’s face on an arctic glacier in an effort to prove global warming is real

If they ever went thru with that, Trump should invite Kanye, Silk, and Diamond to fly up to the Arctic on Air Force One for selfies

• Haha (+1) 1

9 hours ago, B-Man said:

No, not The Onion:

Weren't all the glaciers supposed to have melted by now?  

8 hours ago, /dev/null said:

So I'm cool to wear an Aunt Jemima dress?

8 hours ago, westside said:

Yep you're good. You'll even score points with the SJW group.

Yeah, they might even start telling you how culturally appropriate you are.