Liberal Protests

B-Man

12 minutes ago, unbillievable said:

I feel a law must be written to force chick-fil-a to serve sandwiches on Sunday.

Has to be a form of discrimination against some minority group.

Jewish people, Muslims, Seventh Day Adventist, atheists, agnostics to name a few.

1 hour ago, B-Man said:

Any comments on the "political Correctness" part ?

Ny media publicly slamming "Christian Company" without any concern for blowback...................because that is allowed ?

It wasn't enough for you that I mocked the ridiculous idea that Chick-Fil-A serves pervasive Christian traditionalism?

• Haha (+1) 1

21 hours ago, DC Tom said:

It wasn't enough for you that I mocked the ridiculous idea that Chick-Fil-A serves pervasive Christian traditionalism?

But it does.....

i was underwhelmed by my only visit a few years ago.

Da7OUGmWkAArUhO.jpg........earning your pay at the Starbucks protests..............:w00t:

DL21NuCN_bigger.jpg Stephen MillerVerified account @redsteeze 2h2 hours ago

:: Extreme Attenborough voice ::

“Very rarely is the subconscious transformation of a live specimen into trump voter ever caught on film in the wild, so this is such a rare special treat to behold.”

1 hour ago, B-Man said:

Liberalism is a disease............................one of the symptoms ---- Lack of self awareness

"Spontaneous Protests Have Been Planned"

From the same twitter account that declared Rhonda Rousey dead.  And has a spontaneous protest planned in Elko, NV and Simpson, MT.

I was going to call bull ****...but it's been taken down.

1 hour ago, B-Man said:

Liberalism is a disease............................one of the symptoms ---- Lack of self awareness

"Spontaneous Protests Have Been Planned"

Reminded me of this:

"Her ad lib lines were well rehearsed."

24 minutes ago, B-Man said:

TURNABOUT: Antifa Members Arrested for Refusing to Remove Masks.

“An anti-Klan statute nabs a new generation of violent Leftists.”

It was an unConstitutional law in 1951, and it's still an unConstitutional law.

As much as I dislike both Antifa and the Klu Klux Klan for very similar reasons, they have the right as free people to wear masks. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

44 minutes ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

It was an unConstitutional law in 1951, and it's still an unConstitutional law.

As much as I dislike both Antifa and the Klu Klux Klan for very similar reasons, they have the right as free people to wear masks. 

Yes...but ine aslo can't argue the law isn't being applied fairly and equitably for once.

Shocking, I know

The pay gap between men and women has rightly become an important topic of conversation in offices and boardrooms across the country. Despite the efforts of some companies to address the disparity, women last year earned 82 percent of what men earned, according to a Pew Research Center report. The subject was the focus of a “60 Minutes” segment on Sunday night.

Now comes a bit of news that may spark some more discussion: There may be no pay gap at all between male and female chief executives of publicly traded companies.

1 minute ago, GG said:

Shocking, I know

For anyone who understands the realities of the "gender pay gap" myth, this is intuitive.

CEOs, male or female, very likely demonstrate the personality traits of high achievers, and have made similar decisions in their life choices to enable their high achievement.  Else they wouldn't be CEOs.

Where as most women do not exhibit the personality traits of high achievers, and have made more traditional female choices in their work/life balance, which accounts for nearly the entirety of the gap.

Just now, TakeYouToTasker said:

For anyone who understands the realities of the "gender pay gap" myth, this is intuitive.

CEOs, male or female, very likely demonstrate the personality traits of high achievers, and have made similar decisions in their life choices to enable their high achievement.  Else they wouldn't be CEOs.

Where as most women do not exhibit the personality traits of high achievers, and have made more traditional female choices in their work/life balance, which accounts for nearly the entirety of the gap.

Of course the piece was written by Andrew Ross Sorkin, who covers business for NYT, so his opinion is worthless.

51 minutes ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

the extreme limits of a trait, like aggression and ambition are those in the top CEO jobs, they do not reflect views about normal society

On 4/13/2018 at 8:34 PM, DC Tom said:

As often as I've gone to Chick-fil-a, I've never experienced any pervasive Christian traditionalism.

Just chicken.

So I went to Chick-Fil-A for lunch.  Asked for a large Gospel According to Matthew, with a side of Paul's First Epistle to the Thessalonians.

"We serve chicken."

• Haha (+1) 1