Liberal Protests

B-Man

9 hours ago, LABillzFan said:

Frankly, I don't think Trump has anything on him. I think DeNiro, like most uber-stars, simply is out of touch with the real world and real people. He's cheered by other wealthy elitists, who likewise are out of touch with America.

It's one of the main reasons we got Trump. Too stupid to think beyond their own stupidity.

But hey...great speech, DeNiro. I hope they show it often.

I'm thinking he does, frankly.

I've posted this here a few times, along with the "I want to punch Trump in the face" vid (which I think epitomizes the defensiveness, and "Doth protest too much" vibe I get from many of the celebrities that have come out against Trump).

An article from 1998, well before the Trump campaign....

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/the-sex-scandal-that-wouldnt-lie-down-1185127.html

All the usual players, arms dealers, drug smugglers, high society madams, Arab Princes, actors etc

Then a recent follow up

http://www.architectureworld.me/politics/robert-de-niro-was-a-client-of-prostitution-ring-with-underage-girls-but-theres-more/

Edited by OJABBA

5 minutes ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

Well, for starters she's not a weirdo artist.

While art is 100% subjective, if you think that staring at someone across the table is art and not an elementary school game, then I don't have anything more to say :)

1 minute ago, GG said:

While art is 100% subjective, if you think that staring at someone across the table is art and not an elementary school game, then I don't have anything more to say :)

:lol:

No, what I meant was that she's not performing art.  She's a priestess, of sorts.  She's performing what she believes are meaningful ceremonies directed at a specific purpose.

She's an artist only in-so-far as this guy is an artist:

See the source image

you don't have to cheer for LeBron or Tom Brady to recognize they are excellent at what they do.

running around screaming that they suck and couldn't make a high school JV team is very immature for people who spend a lot of time watching sports

same thing with Trump and politics, he is doing a great job!!!  Admit and move on already...

6 hours ago, OJABBA said:

I'm thinking he does, frankly.

Okay, I read your articles, and all of that is completely new to me, so I appreciate the backstory.

That said, what doesn't connect for me is that Trump has dirt on DeNiro banging 15-year-old girls in a big, wealthy sex ring club, and DeNiro's plan of action is to stand in front of thousands of people and a media eager for stupid soundbites, and yell "Fkc Trump."

If Trump has dirt on DeNiro, that strikes as the last thing DeNiro would do.

Edited by LABillzFan

1 hour ago, LABillzFan said:

Okay, I read your articles, and all of that is completely new to me, so I appreciate the backstory.

That said, what doesn't connect for me is that Trump has dirt on DeNiro banging 15-year-old girls in a big, wealthy sex ring club, and DeNiro's plan of action is to stand in front of thousands of people and a media eager for stupid soundbites, and yell "Fkc Trump."

If Trump has dirt on DeNiro, that strikes as the last thing DeNiro would do.

If he is thinking rationally, yes. If fear of being exposed is clouding his thought process to the point that he is not thinking completely rationally, lashing out is not an unexpected behavior.

• Like (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, Chandemonium said:

If he is thinking rationally, yes. If fear of being exposed is clouding his thought process to the point that he is not thinking completely rationally, lashing out is not an unexpected behavior.

I think he is trying build a self-righteous wall around him, so he can say "Trump is trying to get me, because I spoke out against him". 

De Niro would be a big fish to fry. He would have lots of public support.

4 minutes ago, row_33 said:

I couldn't possibly care less.

The way things have progressed, it's looking like you probably should care.

12 minutes ago, OJABBA said:

I think he is trying build a self-righteous wall around him, so he can say "Trump is trying to get me, because I spoke out against him". 

De Niro would be a big fish to fry. He would have lots of public support.

The way things have progressed, it's looking like you probably should care.

nothing has progressed...

possibly since Plato.

46 minutes ago, Commonsense said:

What is it!? I don’t know who that woman is.

I don't know who she is either, but I saw the picture earlier yesterday and it involved what LA nailed here " DeNiro banging 15-year-old girls in a big, wealthy sex ring club,"

3 hours ago, GG said:

You guys keep referring to this secretive society, and linking picture, yet I haven't seen a single verification that this girl is real

eyeswideshut-2-1024x576.jpg

I'm pretty sure that's just a scene from Eyes Wide Shut