Liberal Protests

B-Man

1 hour ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

Yeah, that's completely inaccurate.  You'll have to explain yourself.

No, Joe.  It's protected speech because it's protected speech, no matter who says it, prince or pauper.

As to the rest, your hatred and accompanying projection is showing.

Speaking anecdotally, I can tell you that liberals I know are all ardent #resisters and I’m very certain most of them would celebrate something terrible happening to trump or any of his people. I don’t think you fully comprehend the depth of hatred on the left. It’s ridiculous, it’s even infested FAMILY.

that tints my world view admittedly. Perhaps it’s why I take so much of this personally...Because it has been for the past two years. I gave up trying to reason with them 6 months ago.

Antifa attacks Patriot Prayer march in Portland, OR

July 1, 2018

"Antifascist counter-demonstrators immediately began lobbing eggs, half-empty water bottles and firecrackers at the conservative marchers"

Portland-illegal-immigration-clashes.png

The Oregonian reports:

Portland Police declared a riot Saturday after tensions between the right-wing Patriot Prayer group and local anti-fascist activists came to a head and broke out in violence.

The afternoon began with a permitted rally at Terry Schrunk Federal Plaza organized by Joey Gibson, U.S. Senate candidate for Washington and leader of the right-wing, Vancouver-based group.

A counter-demonstration by masked local anti-fascist groups gathered nearby among a heavy police presence. Officers seized weapons such as utility knives, clubs and chemical sprays, detaining several protesters early on.

. . . . Things turned ugly shortly after 6 p.m., when Patriot Prayer protesters spilled into Third Avenue to begin their permitted march through the streets of Portland.

Antifascist counter-demonstrators immediately began lobbing eggs, half-empty water bottles and firecrackers at the conservative marchers, prompting federal police to fire paintballs filled with pepper spray into the crowd.

The attacks on the Patriot Prayer demonstrators were unprovoked, and Gibson claims that the police, already in SWAT gear before the event started, stood down and didn’t do enough to protect them from antifa.

23 minutes ago, B-Man said:

July 1, 2018

"Antifascist counter-demonstrators immediately began lobbing eggs, half-empty water bottles and firecrackers at the conservative marchers"

The Oregonian reports:

Portland Police declared a riot Saturday after tensions between the right-wing Patriot Prayer group and local anti-fascist activists came to a head and broke out in violence.

The afternoon began with a permitted rally at Terry Schrunk Federal Plaza organized by Joey Gibson, U.S. Senate candidate for Washington and leader of the right-wing, Vancouver-based group.

A counter-demonstration by masked local anti-fascist groups gathered nearby among a heavy police presence. Officers seized weapons such as utility knives, clubs and chemical sprays, detaining several protesters early on.

. . . . Things turned ugly shortly after 6 p.m., when Patriot Prayer protesters spilled into Third Avenue to begin their permitted march through the streets of Portland.

Antifascist counter-demonstrators immediately began lobbing eggs, half-empty water bottles and firecrackers at the conservative marchers, prompting federal police to fire paintballs filled with pepper spray into the crowd.

The attacks on the Patriot Prayer demonstrators were unprovoked, and Gibson claims that the police, already in SWAT gear before the event started, stood down and didn’t do enough to protect them from antifa.

They seem more like fascists than antifascists to me.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, B-Man said:

July 1, 2018

The Oregonian reports:

I'm not going to defend Patriot Prayer...who, if they aren't a white supremacist organization, are certainly infested with 'em.

But they had their permit revoked because of violence instigated by an opposing party, thus establishing the precedent that you can officially silence anyone by inciting violence and forcing the police to respond.  Anyone with half a brain in their head should be scared shitless of that precedent.  

• Like (+1) 5

45 minutes ago, LABillzFan said:

Eggs? Water bottles? Firecrackers.

Gee, it's almost like they're trying to prod someone to retaliate in a more drastic way.

Make sure it’s filmed 

Antifa Website Publishes Home Address of Pittsburgh Judge, Masked Leftists Invade His Suburban Neighborhood

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/07/antifa-website-publishes-home-address-of-pittsburgh-judge-masked-leftists-invade-his-suburban-neighborhood-scaring-children/

While most Americans celebrated the Fourth of July, Antifa terrorists published the home address of a Pittsburgh judge and masked militants invaded his suburban neighborhood — refusing to leave even after police explained that they were frightening the local children.

The militant leftists have been targeting Judge Jeffrey Manning because they feel he gave a light bail to a Pittsburgh police officer who shot and killed a black teenager on June 19. The officer has been charged with criminal homicide and was released on a $250,000 unsecured bond.

The home address of Judge Manning was published on the popular Antifa website ‘It’s Going Down.’

9 hours ago, B-Man said:

Antifa Website Publishes Home Address of Pittsburgh Judge, Masked Leftists Invade His Suburban Neighborhood

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/07/antifa-website-publishes-home-address-of-pittsburgh-judge-masked-leftists-invade-his-suburban-neighborhood-scaring-children/

While most Americans celebrated the Fourth of July, Antifa terrorists published the home address of a Pittsburgh judge and masked militants invaded his suburban neighborhood — refusing to leave even after police explained that they were frightening the local children.

The militant leftists have been targeting Judge Jeffrey Manning because they feel he gave a light bail to a Pittsburgh police officer who shot and killed a black teenager on June 19. The officer has been charged with criminal homicide and was released on a $250,000 unsecured bond.

The home address of Judge Manning was published on the popular Antifa website ‘It’s Going Down.’

Contemptible. Despicable. This crap has to be stopped.

• Like (+1) 1

On 6/27/2018 at 5:18 PM, TakeYouToTasker said:

No, Joe.  We don't have to tolerate people blowing things up.  That's a crime, and we can investigate and prosecute.  That's also not on the agenda of your typical left leaning individual or Democrat.  It's no where near their agenda.  They're likely horrified by it.

That's on the agenda of the radicals around the fringes, as I mentioned.

It's protected speech.

Protected speech by a privileged, deranged asshat. 

They excell at calling people names. I suggest we do the same right back at them. e.g., The contemptible Joe Scarborough, the irreverent and repugnant Al Sharpton, the despicable and hate-filled Nancy Pelosi, the extremist divider who has accomplished nothing Chuck Schumer, etc. 

As I see it the great engine of the extreme expressions that characterize the left is the failure of Hill'ry to be elected POTUS.  IOW, the failure of the quiet criminal has spawned the crude, ignorant, dangerous leftist actions of today.

And we're the Despicables...?

54 minutes ago, Nanker said:

Protected speech by a privileged, deranged asshat. 

They excell at calling people names. I suggest we do the same right back at them. e.g., The contemptible Joe Scarborough, the irreverent and repugnant Al Sharpton, the despicable and hate-filled Nancy Pelosi, the extremist divider who has accomplished nothing Chuck Schumer, etc. 

Don't forget Gleeful Gator.