Liberal Protests

B-Man

34 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

These are the kinds of people Trump gave a green light to to abuse people 

all the people using privilege and filthy words to the police are school and other bogus government board members

16 minutes ago, LBSeeBallLBGetBall said:

That happened in December 2016. Aholes existed before Trump, and they'll exist after.

Don't blame Tibs for this directly. He's simply posting what he's told to post by his employer.

Gotta make that Land Rover payment, don'tcha know...

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, LABillzFan said:

Don't blame Tibs for this directly. He's simply posting what he's told to post by his employer.

what employer is that, the Planet Numskull?

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, row_33 said:

what employer is that, the Planet Numskull?

I don't know the actual employer, but you know when you read the comment sections of online publications, and you always see something that says "My brother just paid for a new Land Rover in five months! Earn money from home! Ask me how!"

That's what Tibs/baskins/gator does. He doesn't have a horse in this race. He's simply paid to post leftist garbage wherever he can. I suspect he really is a Bills fan, and just realized he could pick up a few extra shekels by posting in PPP when he's not posting at Foxnews.com or WSJ.com, etc.

Edited by LABillzFan

17 minutes ago, LABillzFan said:

I gotta call you out on this one LA. A Land Rover is not in his future; he still falls off his tricycle.

• Haha (+1) 2

1 hour ago, 3rdnlng said:

Did you not see the patch on his uniform of The National Security Force started by Obama in 2009?

Lol, you are a complete idiot. 

58 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

I gotta call you out on this one LA. A Land Rover is not in his future; he still falls off his tricycle.

You are weak. I bet you are a weakling 

1 hour ago, LABillzFan said:

I don't know the actual employer, but you know when you read the comment sections of online publications, and you always see something that says "My brother just paid for a new Land Rover in five months! Earn money from home! Ask me how!"

That's what Tibs/baskins/gator does. He doesn't have a horse in this race. He's simply paid to post leftist garbage wherever he can. I suspect he really is a Bills fan, and just realized he could pick up a few extra shekels by posting in PPP when he's not posting at Foxnews.com or WSJ.com, etc.

keeps them off of the park bench, maybe

On 7/11/2018 at 12:25 PM, Tiberius said:

Lol, you are a complete idiot. 

You are weak. I bet you are a weakling 

not your best material, you Russian bot.

On 7/10/2018 at 3:20 PM, DC Tom said:

Oh, believe me, you're underestimating the idiocy: I've been told it's actually racist to not engage this kind of idiocy.

Tom, have you thought of getting out of DC for a while?

It might do you some good.

I love your posts and comments, but we all need a break.

Red Storm Rising nationwide.