Liberal Protests

B-Man

2 hours ago, B-Man said:

ALL THEY HAVE TO DO IS NOT BE CRAZY. AND THEY CAN’T EVEN DO THAT. 

White House Protesters Enlist Mariachi to Try to Keep Trump Awake.

Yes, yes, a thousand times yes!!!

Keep up the protests! Keep up the balloons! Keep all of it up! You're making a difference! Your message is clear! Everyone loves what you're doing! Do it louder!

Sincerely,

Trump/Pence 2020 Re-election Campaign.

• Like (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, row_33 said:

does Trump actually sleep?

I can see him sleeping in one of those novelty car-beds they make for preadolescent boys.

I can also see him sleeping in a coffin, and arising in the middle of the night to drink the blood of an immigrant child.

Strange, strange world we're living in right now.

• Haha (+1) 2

1 minute ago, DC Tom said:

I can see him sleeping in one of those novelty car-beds they make for preadolescent boys.

I can also see him sleeping in a coffin, and arising in the middle of the night to drink the blood of an immigrant child.

Strange, strange world we're living in right now.

He sleeps in a tanning bed. 

• Haha (+1) 2

Trump knows how to work the angles. He got free advertising during the election and now he's getting free entertainment. I personally probably wouldn't choose a mariachi band, but then again I wouldn't expect the protesters to play Lawrence Welk music for him. Kinda counterproductive.

6 hours ago, B-Man said:

ALL THEY HAVE TO DO IS NOT BE CRAZY. AND THEY CAN’T EVEN DO THAT. 

White House Protesters Enlist Mariachi to Try to Keep Trump Awake.

This sounds like fun.  An 18 piece mairachi band.  Lot of loud trumpts I would assume.  I'm not real sure what kind of mariachi band it is though.

Parkhomenko accepted online donations at the ActBlue website, which fundraises for Democratic candidates and causes, to pay the mariachi band or "the future most

epic bagpipe performance you have ever seen." He tweeted that donations came "in ridiculous time" and would fund "other things that will help Donald Trump sleep at night." [/quiote]

Edited by reddogblitz

10 hours ago, DC Tom said:

More likely a bathtub full of spray tan.

I think the coffin's more likely.

I think you're onto something here.The spray-on tan is supposed to make it look as if he can go out in the sunlight.

It might have worked had he invested in a quality spray-on pigment.

• Haha (+1) 2

13 hours ago, reddogblitz said:

Parkhomenko accepted online donations at the ActBlue website, which fundraises for Democratic candidates and causes, to pay the mariachi band or "the future most

epic bagpipe performance you have ever seen." He tweeted that donations came "in ridiculous time" and would fund "other things that will help Donald Trump sleep at night."

As an American of Scottish descent I take offense at their cultural appropriation of bag pipes

A former Premier of Ontario, sorta the same as your Governor, has a permanent orange glow, you can see him half a mile away in Toronto.

and he’s not really the type who would be a tanning bed or spray tan dude.

On 7/15/2018 at 7:19 AM, RocCityRoller said:

not your best material, you Russian bot.

Tom, have you thought of getting out of DC for a while?

It might do you some good.

I love your posts and comments, but we all need a break.

Red Storm Rising nationwide.

Seriously I'm getting more and more convinced that poster is either a really crazed white female liberal 

or a bot. The tone of its posts makes me think he/she/it doesn't even live in the US.

Why would anyone want to live in such a scary country. Meanwhile, millions are desperately trying to sneak in despite

the left yanking out their hair screaming how horrible and raysis it is here.

If it is a real person in the US, it should be more focused on getting the hell outta dodge while it can before the 

white russian raysis boogey man gets it.

Edited by Kelly101

Protesters Throw Feces at L.A. Kosher Cafe Because Owner Supports Trump

Asher Shalom is a legal immigrant from Israel and businessman who employs many immigrants. He recently opened a new cafe in the Boyle Heights area of Los Angeles. Locals and the business community were welcoming until it became known that Shalom had shared something on social media which showed support for Trump’s immigration policies.

(more…)

Liberal Fascism

20 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Asher Shalom is a legal immigrant from Israel and businessman who employs many immigrants. He recently opened a new cafe in the Boyle Heights area of Los Angeles. Locals and the business community were welcoming until it became known that Shalom had shared something on social media which showed support for Trump’s immigration policies.

(more…)

Liberal Fascism

What goes around comes around

6 hours ago, B-Man said:

(more…)

Liberal Fascism

But Trump meeting Putin, that was our Kristallnacht.