Liberal Protests

B-Man

11 hours ago, Uncle Joe said:

EPIC:

bb3_occupyicepdx704.jpeg

Reminds me back during the Occupy Wall Street days a Tea Party type coworker made a comment that at the Tea Party rallies there were port-a-potties and trash cans.  And the difference between Tea Party types and Occupy Wall Street philosophies is that one takes care of their own s##t while the other expects somebody else to clean up their s##t

6 hours ago, DC Tom said:

The "Green Earth" bucket front-and-center in that trash heap is non-Canadian ironic.

At least they remembered to bring the beer (case of Pale Ale on the table to the right)

• Like (+1) 2

On 7/24/2018 at 6:43 PM, DC Tom said:

Everyone likes Beaker.  One of my favorite singing trio.

Dennis Day couldn't have done it better. :ph34r:

On 7/25/2018 at 6:45 PM, reddogblitz said:

When I see homeless camp pictures like this or read of all the trash I wonder, why doesn't the city just go park a dumpster and port-O-John next to it?

Understand you don't want to promote this kind of behavior, but it's a health issue.

The dean of Journalism and Mass Communication at the University of Georgia recently issued an apology to those he had "offended" with a tweet congratulating a childhood friend on becoming the state’s Republican candidate for governor. http://crfrm.us/jaL530lbD7p  #TCOT #PJNET

58336eb7e5a7c3b3f72bebc66875a202.jpg

2 Things:

1. Warren is delusional if she thinks she's ever going to live down using false heritage to get a job. The Internet has the whole story, it is factual, and thus it will never go away or die. Warren's 2 feasible options: apologize profusely, or, take a DNA test and prove it, but, if you fail, see option 1. Everything else she has done so far hasn't worked, and it won't work.

2. Notice how the Antifa thing has gone down somewhat? That's becasuse smart Ds know history, and they are demanding that the dumb Ds desist. They know that idiots in the streets == R electoral victories. More like thumpings. Nixon was able to use Saul Alinsky drones, turn them into anti-law and order poster children, run against them, ally McGovern with them, and destroy them all. Trump is better than Nixon in every way. Thus, much depends on whether the smart Ds will be heeded(they almost never are).

If I was Trump: I'd be planning to do something I KNOW will bait both Warren AND the Communist clowns, in early October. Bait her into saying stupid things, and bait them into protesting, breaking stuff, looting and burning. I would pray nobody got hurt, but it wouldn't be my fault. Every individual is accountable for their own stupid actions. In this case: being dumb enough to take my bait, and then hit somebody with a bike lock, or, say idiotic, Communist agenda-exposing things on the Senate floor. Am I diabolical? No. My plan wouldn't work if the people I bait weren't already diabolical themselves. I'm merely manipulating them into proving what they are.

53 minutes ago, Nanker said:

WOW !! Freaky.  Chilling. Thanks for posting.  If any fellow TDBers have not watched this, please do.

Since you responded this to me and my comment about putting a dumpster next to protests or homeless camps, are you suggesting we do this to protestors like the Portland ones or Occupy Wall Street etc.?

9 minutes ago, reddogblitz said:

WOW !! Freaky.  Chilling. Thanks for posting.  If any fellow TDBers have not watched this, please do.

Since you responded this to me and my comment about putting a dumpster next to protests or homeless camps, are you suggesting we do this to protestors like the Portland ones or Occupy Wall Street etc.?

Some of the protestors would welcome the tear gas as an opportunity to hotbox

1 hour ago, B-Man said:

58336eb7e5a7c3b3f72bebc66875a202.jpg

"It's the definition of privilege" to be too white to know your life-long friend is evil incarnate.  :lol:

If anything ever called for a Clintonesque "I'm sorry you're so sensitive that you're offended" apology...

32 minutes ago, reddogblitz said:

Don't need to watch it, I've been aware of the Bonus Expeditionary March for decades.  Not MacArthur's finest moment.

Not his worst, either, which speaks volumes about the man...

9 hours ago, DC Tom said:

Don't need to watch it, I've been aware of the Bonus Expeditionary March for decades.  Not MacArthur's finest moment.

Not his worst, either, which speaks volumes about the man...

Meanwhile Ike's reputation recovered nicely.  But he was just following orders, amirite?

1 hour ago, Nanker said:

FDR should have had him court martialed for dereliction of duty for how he lost the Philippines to the Japs. 

that would have been awesome theater watching someone try to pin something on FDR.  :D

1 hour ago, Nanker said:

FDR should have had him court martialed for dereliction of duty for how he lost the Philippines to the Japs. 

Nah...just retired.  Definitely shouldn't have received a Medal of Honor for it.  How the hell do you lose the single most powerful concentration of US airpower in the world on the ground 12 hours after the start of hostilities?  

MacArthur was useful to FDR, since FDR had the goods on him.  If he got uppity, all FDR had to do was leak the story that MacArthur, as an active US general, took a half-million dollar payoff from Manuel Quezon in February of 42.

51 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

Nah...just retired.  Definitely shouldn't have received a Medal of Honor for it.  How the hell do you lose the single most powerful concentration of US airpower in the world on the ground 12 hours after the start of hostilities?  

MacArthur was useful to FDR, since FDR had the goods on him.  If he got uppity, all FDR had to do was leak the story that MacArthur, as an active US general, took a half-million dollar payoff from Manuel Quezon in February of 42.

Thanks , I learn something new everyday

https://www.washingtonpost.com/archive/politics/1980/01/29/macarthur-given-500000/3ad863a3-8caa-4792-b038-d91bb3f804b4/?utm_term=.2b33946c0429

I was stationed in the Philippines ,15 month tour , MacArthur is a national hero there. 

8 minutes ago, ALF said:

Thanks , I learn something new everyday

https://www.washingtonpost.com/archive/politics/1980/01/29/macarthur-given-500000/3ad863a3-8caa-4792-b038-d91bb3f804b4/?utm_term=.2b33946c0429

I was stationed in the Philippines ,15 month tour , MacArthur is a national hero there. 

Well, he did liberate them from the Japanese.

And flattened Manila doing so, and killed 100,000 Filipinos doing so.  

MacArthur seemed to have a real talent for never accomplishing anything that wasn't offset by some other questionable action.

The left can do whatever they damn well please, but the world is going to end if Trump supporters heckle that weasel Acosta at a Trump rally.

Ok, got it.

What Acosta went thru is the equivalent of what Tom Brady faces when he is on the road. Nothing violent, just verbal abuse....... which Acosta brought upon himself and he is too stupid to realize it.