Liberal Protests

B-Man

11 minutes ago, B-Man said:

ANTIFASCISM, YOU’RE DOING IT WRONG: Antifa Behind Several Assaults at Patriot Prayer Rally in Portland.

“The counter-protest was organized by ‘a coalition of labor unions, immigrant rights groups and artists’.”

and other assorted cowards who hide behind masks because they're too afraid of having their identities revealed. 

SHOT: Left-wing mob interrupts Candace Owens’ breakfast with primal screams. “As you can see in this clip, Kirk and Owens are inside the restaurant and some of the protesters are inside screaming at them. When they head outside a small mob is chanting and giving them the finger. The protesters, who appear to be mostly young, white women, chant ‘F**k white supremacy.’ Someone with a bullhorn is yelling in Candace Owens ear and she tells that person to back off. And then the protesters begin primal screaming as loud as they can. The look on Owens’ face is priceless.”

Chaser:

Screen-Shot-2018-08-06-at-13.48.46-600x1

5 hours ago, Kelly101 said:

GettyImages-634148324-640x480.jpg

This is the er person who is in charge of all the trump/america hate at huff post.

And some think these companies need protection.

They're ALL in cahoots with the Democrats and the deep state and are therefore enemies of the citizenry of this country.

1 hour ago, B-Man said:

SHOT: Left-wing mob interrupts Candace Owens’ breakfast with primal screams. “As you can see in this clip, Kirk and Owens are inside the restaurant and some of the protesters are inside screaming at them. When they head outside a small mob is chanting and giving them the finger. The protesters, who appear to be mostly young, white women, chant ‘F**k white supremacy.’ Someone with a bullhorn is yelling in Candace Owens ear and she tells that person to back off. And then the protesters begin primal screaming as loud as they can. The look on Owens’ face is priceless.”

Chaser:

Who the hell is freaking stupid enough to chant "F**k white supremacy" at a black chick?

And I'm the pathetic one for laughing at these unhinged nutbags, huh, Buftex?

Edited by LABillzFan
  • Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, LABillzFan said:

Who the hell is freaking stupid enough to chant "F**k white supremacy" at a black chick?

And I'm the pathetic one for laughing at these unhinged nutbags, huh, Buftex?

The world has turned a little bit upside down. Who would have thought that blacks would be demanding to be segregated in college?

https://www.bing.com/search?q=blacks+demanding+segregation&form=PRFISR&mkt=en-us&httpsmsn=1&refig=a30690e7465248e89a0101e0f2faa406&sp=2&qs=AS&pq=blacks+demanding+&sk=AS1&sc=4-17&cvid=a30690e7465248e89a0101e0f2faa406

Take your pick.

2 hours ago, joesixpack said:

And some think these companies need protection.

They're ALL in cahoots with the Democrats and the deep state and are therefore enemies of the citizenry of this country.

People are allowed to be wrong, Joe.

People are allowed to do and say things you don't like.  People are allowed to believe differently than you.  They are allowed to purchase mediums which allow them to lend power to their various ideologies.

People are also allowed to lie.  Even if you think lying is wrong (and I would agree), people are allowed to not tell the truth.  Even about important things.  Unless they are under oath, or are committing the legal definition of fraud (no, Joe, they aren't committing fraud), people can lie.

We don't put people in jail for being wrong, or lying.  Legitimate governments don't take political prisoners.

And, as we've covered before, the Constitution expressly forbids what you're suggesting. 

17 minutes ago, reddogblitz said:

If people disagreed with Barack were racists, are the people that disagree with Candace racists too?

Easily answered.

She is a conservative, therefore............she is "not really Black" 

54 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Easily answered.

She is a conservative, therefore............she is "not really Black" 

Yes and No.

What I actually thought of is when Barack was prez,when Republicans didn't like him my D friends told me it was because they were racists.  I usually said when this came up, no, they hate him because he was a Democrat.  Did they treat Bill Clinton any better?

Maybe now they will understand?

4 hours ago, B-Man said:

Chaser:

I literally LOLed out loud when that dude next to her started screaming.

1 minute ago, reddogblitz said:

Yes and No.

What I actually thought of is when Barack was prez,when Republicans didn't like him my D friends told me it was because they were racists.  I usually said when this came up, no, they hate him because he was a Democrat.  Did they treat Bill Clinton any better?

Maybe now they will understand?

The birther thing and then demanding to see his college records (which Trump happened to promulgate which is a small factor in the TDS on the left) came across as racist to me.  It still does. If they just attacked his administrations policies then I was fine with it.

8 minutes ago, Doc Brown said:

The birther thing and then demanding to see his college records (which Trump happened to promulgate which is a small factor in the TDS on the left) came across as racist to me.  It still does. If they just attacked his administrations policies then I was fine with it.

I initially thought perhaps he was not born a US citizen.    But he was born 8/4/1961 and Hawaii became a state on 8/21/59.  Should have been the end of it there IMHO.

I believe it was blown up into a race issue by both sides.  Maybe that was Donald's reason for bringing it up initally, I don't know.

I believe there was some of that because he's a black guy going on.  But the vast majority was just because he was a D IMHO.  Again, did they treat Bill any better? What about Jimmy Carter?

Edited by reddogblitz

3 minutes ago, reddogblitz said:

I initially thought perhaps he was not born a US citizen.    But he was born 8/4/1961 and Hawaii became a state on 8/21/59.  Should have been the end of it there IMHO.

I believe it was blown up into a race issue by both sides.  Maybe that was Donald's reason for bringing it up initally, I don't know.

I believe there was some of that because he's a black guy going on.  But the vast majority was just because he was a D IMHO.  Again, did they treat Bill any better? What about Jimmy Carter?

Common sense told me the '08 Clinton primary campaign was all over Obama's place of birth and they would've challenged him if there was evidence he wasn't born in Hawaii.  Plus, I'm sure the Republicans did their due diligence before the election.

Trump saw the polls with a majority of Republicans thinking he wasn't born in the US and jumped on it.  He's smart enough to know it was BS, but that's how he got his political hat in the ring.

Of course they didn't treat Bill Clinton or Jimmy Carter any better.  They impeached Clinton for crying out loud.  I consider Carter to be the most decent human being in my lifetime to be president, but he deserved all the criticism he got.