Liberal Protests

B-Man

8 minutes ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

I, for one, encourage the left to proceed down this path, and to very publicly embrace radical communist agitators who do violence in our communities.

I hope they do it all the way up through the election.

What? More protesting of white supremacists? You really have your head right up DRs ass 

1 hour ago, Deranged Rhino said:

"Well, they are advocating for the systematic dehumanizaing of ethnic groups they don't like. I hear them chanting "Jew will not replace us", "blood and soil!", meaning they are advocating seizing territory with force, and "Fire up the ovens", references systematic murder. They're arming themselves with bats and guns and taking to the streets! We have to meet them!"

"Such violence! So much for the tolerant left!"

• Like (+1) 1

43 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Attacking cops and journalists is protecting against fascism? 

https://www.vox.com/identities/2018/8/12/17681986/antifa-leftist-violence-clashes-protests-charlottesville-dc-unite-the-right

Your narrative is stale, Tibs.

Every news report down here today talks about how the counter-protesters outnumbered the two-dozen protesters...and how the "protesters" fought with police.

It's so subtle and effective a way to absolve antifa of responsibility for their violence that I'm sure it's unintentional.

19 minutes ago, WhitewalkerInPhilly said:

"Well, they are advocating for the systematic dehumanizaing of ethnic groups they don't like. I hear them chanting "Jew will not replace us", "blood and soil!", meaning they are advocating seizing territory with force, and "Fire up the ovens", references systematic murder. They're arming themselves with bats and guns and taking to the streets! We have to meet them!"

All two dozen of them.

• Like (+1) 1

33 minutes ago, WhitewalkerInPhilly said:

So you have no problem with attacking cops and journalists... So long as the general premise is fighting Nazis? 

Good to know your principles run so deep. 

10 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

So you have no problem with attacking cops and journalists... So long as the general premise is fighting Nazis? 

he's just goofing around, this isn't remotely serious.

33 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

No. That was wrong. They shouldn't have stooped to that level.

But when the armed Nazi's are in the streets, where last year they beat and murdered people, and your first reaction is "Well an Antifa person shoved a guy" (I watched the video. He shoved a cameraman) it shows your priorities pretty well.

I watched people here bend over backwards to justify RUNNING PEOPLE OVER IN WITH A CAR. And one cameraman gets shoved and it's "why is the left so violent?"

EDIT: Yes, they also threw eggs and water bottles. If you think that beating people to a pulp and vehicular homicide roughly equates to that, you very clearly as delusional and are looking any reason to diminish that side that is not violent Nazis. 

Edited by WhitewalkerInPhilly

1 minute ago, WhitewalkerInPhilly said:

But when the armed Nazi's are in the streets, where last year they beat and murdered people, and your first reaction is "Well an Antifa person shoved a guy" (I watched the video. He shoved a cameraman) it shows your priorities pretty well.

I watched people here bend over backwards to justify RUNNING PEOPLE OVER IN WITH A CAR. And one cameraman gets shoved and it's "why is the left so violent?"

Liar.

7 minutes ago, WhitewalkerInPhilly said:

EDIT: Yes, they also threw eggs and water bottles. If you think that beating people to a pulp and vehicular homicide roughly equates to that, you very clearly as delusional and are looking any reason to diminish that side that is not violent Nazis. 

So what you're saying is there are good people on both sides?

2 minutes ago, row_33 said:

you really have this much time to totally waste away on this piece of human trash?

The man is saying that murders and assaults, committed by Neo-Nazis, with abundant video evidence, is fake news, and I am the piece of trash?

Just now, Deranged Rhino said:

So what you're saying is there are good people on both sides?

"Well, one side is in favor of the violent genocide, and the other side is...against violent genocide"

Yes. These things are equivalent.

/s

Aren't you tired of being on the wrong side of history?

19 minutes ago, WhitewalkerInPhilly said:

Did you see them beating the hell out of Trump supporters at a rally in California during the election?

If they are so innocent, why do they cover there face???

13 minutes ago, WhitewalkerInPhilly said:

"Well, one side is in favor of the violent genocide, and the other side is...against violent genocide"

/s

Thats a dodge. Not an answer b

Are the people attacking cops and reporters are bad people? Or are they justified? 

Do do you think antifa represents every trump protester? 

22 minutes ago, WhitewalkerInPhilly said:

I have never seen anyone condon that idiot in the car.  If you have to make shite up,  you really don't have an arguement. 

• Like (+1) 1

16 minutes ago, WhitewalkerInPhilly said:

The man is saying that murders and assaults, committed by Neo-Nazis, with abundant video evidence, is fake news, and I am the piece of trash?

/s

On one side, the bad people are a handful of neo-Nazis.  On the other side, the bad people are militant communist agitators.

I'd say these things are roughly equivalent.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

On one side, the bad people are a handful of neo-Nazis.  On the other side, the bad people are militant communist agitators.

I'd say these things are roughly equivalent.

Ignorance of history is astounding.

• Like (+1) 2