Liberal Protests

B-Man

9 minutes ago, B-Man said:

MORE LEFTIST POLITICAL VIOLENCE: Mass. Independent Senate Candidate Shiva Ayyadurai Punched In Mouth By Elizabeth Warren Supporter.

Why are Democrats so bigoted against Asians?

I love the comment under the story: "Real" Indian Punched In Face By Warren Supporter.

Keep melting down, leftists. You're doing a great job!

14 minutes ago, B-Man said:

MORE LEFTIST POLITICAL VIOLENCE: Mass. Independent Senate Candidate Shiva Ayyadurai Punched In Mouth By Elizabeth Warren Supporter.

The "inventor of email," four degrees from MIT, researching a cure for every disease ever known (we should send him Bob's pot thread, let him know its already been done), and runs some sort of clean mind/clear thinking mental performance Tony-Robbins-wanna-be cult.  Now I want to punch him in the face.

And I still hope he beats Fauxcahontas

30 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Here's one from the Rs. They aren't immune from this nonsense either evidently.

According to the King County Sheriff’s Office, Matta was in a beer garden at the Olde Burien Block Party on the evening of Sat., July 21 when a slim white male in his 60s approached him, put him in a headlock, and said that he wasn’t going to let “your people take over” and “illegals aren’t going to take over our community.” The suspect eventually forced Matta to the ground, during which Matta’s arm was scratched on a nearby fence post, resulting in a cut that drew blood. After this, the suspect ran away.

http://www.seattleweekly.com/news/burien-mayor-assaulted-in-potential-hate-crime/

Edited by reddogblitz

2 hours ago, B-Man said:

They are just flat out bigots and racists.

They try to hide from it by screaming everyone else is

saul alinsky learned them it along with other neat stuff.

25 minutes ago, Kelly101 said:

They are just flat out bigots and racists.

They try to hide from it by screaming everyone else is

saul alinsky learned them it along with other neat stuff.

Sorry Kelly, applications are closed here for Village Idiot and Class Clown. Disirregardless, keep trying though, both of them seem to go on a lot of vacations.

19 minutes ago, Kelly101 said:

Fake Indian Elizabeth Warren Suggests 50% Democrat Tax Rates – Calls Trump Tax Bonuses “Crumbs”

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/07/fake-indian-elizabeth-warren-suggests-50-democrat-tax-rates-calls-trump-tax-bonuses-crumbs-video/

Unpossible.

Liawatha wants to give more wampum to the Great Chief in Washington.

Indian woman.gif

• Haha (+1) 1

27 minutes ago, Uncle Joe said:

EPIC:

bb3_occupyicepdx704.jpeg

When I see homeless camp pictures like this or read of all the trash I wonder, why doesn't the city just go park a dumpster and port-O-John next to it?

Understand you don't want to promote this kind of behavior, but it's a health issue.

2 minutes ago, reddogblitz said:

When I see homeless camp pictures like this or read of all the trash I wonder, why doesn't the city just go park a dumpster and port-O-John next to it?

Understand you don't want to promote this kind of behavior, but it's a health issue.

Vital demographic for the Dems

7 minutes ago, reddogblitz said:

This was not a "homeless camp" per se. This what the ICE protesters left behind.

See picture gallery at:

https://www.oregonlive.com/#/0

Edited by Uncle Joe

3 minutes ago, Uncle Joe said:

This was not a "homeless camp" per se. This what the ICE protesters left behind.

See picture gallery at:

https://www.oregonlive.com/#/0

I understand.  But it looks just like the homeless camp pictures in the Seattle Times.  Looks a lot like NY did when they shut down Occupy.  You gotta do it eventually I guess.  Maybe they should consider doing it earlier?

3 hours ago, reddogblitz said:

I understand.  But it looks just like the homeless camp pictures in the Seattle Times.  Looks a lot like NY did when they shut down Occupy.  You gotta do it eventually I guess.  Maybe they should consider doing it earlier?

Unfortunately Portland Mayor Ted Wheeler was sympathetic to the ICE protesters.It was only recently when the food cart shut down due to threats from the demonstrators that he changed his tune about camp removal. The aerial views on the morning news were not pretty. I guess I yearn for the days when Portland was a relatively small city.