Liberal Protests

B-Man

1 hour ago, row_33 said:

Yes, nobody has ever suffered like those who read an ad on Facebook. 

No, it's people who are suffering because other people read an ad on Facebook.

It's our "stab in the back" myth.

3 hours ago, DC Tom said:

No, it's people who are suffering because other people read an ad on Facebook.

It's our "stab in the back" myth.

Agreed

But how do you convince them there is no back and no stabbing? 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, DC Tom said:

You don't.  The Germans never did.

Think about what that means for the next 10 or so years.

Eventually people realize they shouldn’t let folks get their kicks for them and start to live their life  in a useful way

Edited by row_33

On 7/20/2018 at 12:32 PM, Kelly101 said:

Seriously I'm getting more and more convinced that poster is either a really crazed white female liberal 

or a bot. The tone of its posts makes me think he/she/it doesn't even live in the US.

Why would anyone want to live in such a scary country. Meanwhile, millions are desperately trying to sneak in despite

the left yanking out their hair screaming how horrible and raysis it is here.

If it is a real person in the US, it should be more focused on getting the hell outta dodge while it can before the 

white russian raysis boogey man gets it.

A tranny???????

Occupy ICE protesters in Portland force small food cart business to shut down because they threatened the workers after they sold food to a DHS employee.

You're winning, leftists! Don't let anyone tell you otherwise!

Keep up the good work! You can really feel that blue wave picking up strength!!!

THIS JUST IN: The food cart was owned by a non-profit homeless outreach organization. You leftists are the best! Your message is really resonating! 

Edited by LABillzFan
  • Like (+1) 1

24 minutes ago, LABillzFan said:

Occupy ICE protesters in Portland force small food cart business to shut down because they threatened the workers after they sold food to a DHS employee.

You're winning, leftists! Don't let anyone tell you otherwise!

Keep up the good work! You can really feel that blue wave picking up strength!!!

THIS JUST IN: The food cart was owned by a non-profit homeless outreach organization. You leftists are the best! Your message is really resonating! 

Welcome to my world.

Fortunately it was raining today, so the protesters all stayed home.

• Like (+1) 1

On July 22, 2018 at 1:58 PM, row_33 said:

Eventually people realize they shouldn’t let folks get their kicks for them and start to live their life  in a useful way

That crap hasn't stopped since the beginning of time.  It'll stop in 10 years because?

Zuck didn't invent that, he just couldn't get laid and had no regard for other people whatsoever, so he monetized it in a new way.  Now he has branched out into broadcasting the torture of the developmentally disabled.  Woohoo.

1 minute ago, Kelly101 said:

‘Woke Nation’: Joe Scarborough Rebrands ‘The Resistance’ as Tea Party of 2018

I'd call them the t bagged party, trump has been t bagging these guys into a crazed frenzy.

I'm rebranding Joe Scarborough as a whimpering little puppy who's been kicked.

1 hour ago, Kelly101 said:

‘Woke Nation’: Joe Scarborough Rebrands ‘The Resistance’ as Tea Party of 2018

I'd call them the t bagged party, trump has been t bagging these guys into a crazed frenzy.

The Intern killer and his bleeding face wife hate Trump because Trump didn't pay any attention to them at his golf course and they remain butt hurt over it.

Hence all the ridiculousness you hear coming from their garbage mouths the last two years.

Morning Schmoe might be the worst morning show in the history of TV and radio.

1 hour ago, DC Tom said:

Not me.  I couldn't pick Joe Scarborough out of a group of Aretha Franklin impersonators.

image.png.b801b76ff8a3716f881dde20d535d29f.png

with glasses

they laugh at him on the Gutfeld Show sometimes

http://dailycaller.com/2018/07/24/shock-video-proud-boy-beaten/

An alleged member of the Proud Boys, an alt-right group, was beaten during yesterdays Nia Wilson protest in Oakland.

....Animals. Politics has just provided an excuse for the thin masks of humanity to come off.

Oh before tibs drives by hurling racist b ombs, black on black violence....a mob on one guy...

count the n bo mbs in this gem. Repulsive.

Edited by Kelly101