Liberal Protests

B-Man

On 6/23/2018 at 9:57 PM, KD in CA said:

The version where they edit out every Sharon Stone scene is the best.  Sure hope I get to see it one day.

I defy someone to name a movie more thoroughly ruined by a woman.

Did she not show her kitty?

When the Democrats held Congress and the White House, protesters / tea party were portrayed as angry, racist, and dangerous.

Now those out of power who protest are virtuous warriors fighting against a tyranny.

Interesting

• Like (+1) 1

7 hours ago, B-Man said:

But a former Republican political candidate draws crosshairs on Congressional districts that could potentially be flipped, that's just an unacceptable escalation to violence.

And we're supposed to tolerate this?

You're a !@#$ing saint if you do. Like, jesus mode saint.

I find these "people" to be reprehensible in every sense of the word, despite the fact that they have families and want to retire peacefully.

“If we are working towards November, we can no longer say Trump’s the bad guy. If you vote for Trump, you’re the bad guy. If you vote for Trump, you are ripping children from parents’ arms,” Deutsch said on the “Morning Joe” show.

“If you vote for Trump, then you, the voter, you, not Donald Trump, are standing at the border, like Nazis going, ‘You here, you here.’ I think we now have to flip it and it’s a given, the evilness of Donald Trump,” he said. “But if you vote, you can no longer separate yourself. You can’t say, ‘Well, he’s okay, but. …’ And I think that gymnastics and that jiu-jitsu has to happen.”

This isn't a disagreement, or holding a different opinion. This is a warning.

29 minutes ago, joesixpack said:

And we're supposed to tolerate this?

You're a !@#$ing saint if you do. Like, jesus mode saint.

I find these "people" to be reprehensible in every sense of the word, despite the fact that they have families and want to retire peacefully.

No, Joe.  We don't have to tolerate people blowing things up.  That's a crime, and we can investigate and prosecute.  That's also not on the agenda of your typical left leaning individual or Democrat.  It's no where near their agenda.  They're likely horrified by it.

That's on the agenda of the radicals around the fringes, as I mentioned.

This isn't a disagreement, or holding a different opinion. This is a warning.

It's protected speech.

11 minutes ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

They're likely horrified by it.

It's protected speech.

Sure is protected speech, especially considering it's source.

Money = insulation from responsibility.

As to the first two quotes, I get the feeling we'll see how horrified they are about it in the coming months...unfortunately.

37 minutes ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

No, Joe.  We don't have to tolerate people blowing things up.  That's a crime, and we can investigate and prosecute.  That's also not on the agenda of your typical left leaning individual or Democrat.  It's no where near their agenda.  They're likely horrified by it.

It's protected speech.

im sorry but... it would appear that you are talking out of both sides of your mouth here.

Dem Senator from Oregon.....

_xG1Ywum_bigger.jpgJeff MerkleyVerified account @JeffMerkley

FollowFollow @JeffMerkley
Are you a member of @MoveOn? Sign our filibuster reform petition on @SignOn! - http://signon.org/sign/tell-the-senate-to-fix/?source=twitter 

Senator................you want filibuster reform NOW  ????...................?

Edited by B-Man

36 minutes ago, Foxx said:

im sorry but... it would appear that you are talking out of both sides of your mouth here.

Yeah, that's completely inaccurate.  You'll have to explain yourself.

1 hour ago, joesixpack said:

Sure is protected speech, especially considering it's source.

Money = insulation from responsibility.

As to the first two quotes, I get the feeling we'll see how horrified they are about it in the coming months...unfortunately.

No, Joe.  It's protected speech because it's protected speech, no matter who says it, prince or pauper.

As to the rest, your hatred and accompanying projection is showing.