Liberal Protests

B-Man

59 minutes ago, Commonsense said:

What is it!? I don’t know who that woman is.

12 minutes ago, bbb said:

I don't know who she is either, but I saw the picture earlier yesterday and it involved what LA nailed here " DeNiro banging 15-year-old girls in a big, wealthy sex ring club,"

Her name is Marina Abramovic. She's a famous/infamous "artist" who specializes in something called Spirit Cooking - which involves creating food in the form of humans to eat as if you were cannibalizing them. She has done "performances" for all the big Hollywood elite and the Clintons and Obamas.

Dig into it, you'll hear this is just performance art.

(This is TOTALLY normal, right?!)

Image result for marina abramovic spirit cooking

Image result for marina abramovic spirit cookingRelated image

Image result for marina abramovic spirit cookingImage result for marina abramovic spirit cooking

Image result for marina abramovic spirit cooking

Dig deeper and you'll discover that's not true. It's not just "performance art" - it's something darker.

Go to an event and see for yourself (I do not recommend this, I've done it) - it's not performance art, it's ritual.

Whether or not the ritual is "real" is irrelevant because the participants believe it's real. 

Edited by Deranged Rhino
  • Like (+1) 1

48 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Her name is Marina Abramovic. She's a famous/infamous "artist" who specializes in something called Spirit Cooking - which involves creating food in the form of humans to eat as if you were cannibalizing them. She has done "performances" for all the big Hollywood elite and the Clintons and Obamas.

Dig into it, you'll hear this is just performance art.

(This is TOTALLY normal, right?!)

Dig deeper and you'll discover that's not true. It's not just "performance art" - it's something darker.

Go to an event and see for yourself (I do not recommend this, I've done it) - it's not performance art, it's ritual.

Whether or not the ritual is "real" is irrelevant because the participants believe it's real. 

Gee, I assumed people here were well enough informed to at least know about this (regardless of whether they think it's art or not).

Some big shocks in store for some people.

Edited by OJABBA

15 minutes ago, OJABBA said:

Gee, I assumed people here were well enough informed to at least know about this (regardless of whether they think it's art or not).

entertaining and nobody is getting hurt

33 minutes ago, OJABBA said:

I never knew about this aspect of her "work"

17 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

So it's...a Catholic mass?

Closer to the truth than you realize.

3 minutes ago, peace out said:

BS - when and where?

Greg is a Hollywood writer.  You find it unusual that he's had the ability to travel in Hollywood circles?

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, TakeYouToTasker said:

Closer to the truth than you realize.

No, I realize.  

I love reminding Catholics they practice ritualized symbolic cannibalism, then watching the ignorant ones (of which there are many) go ballistic.  

1 minute ago, DC Tom said:

No, I realize.  

I love reminding Catholics they practice ritualized symbolic cannibalism, then watching the ignorant ones (of which there are many) go ballistic.  

Oh, that truth I knew you'd be well aware of.

I'm talking about other underlying themes of Abramovich's "work".

6 minutes ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

Oh, that truth I knew you'd be well aware of.

I'm talking about other underlying themes of Abramovich's "work".

None that I'm aware of.  If she and Eric Schmitt are part of some weirdo occult, do you think The Google will show search results?

• Like (+1) 2

7 minutes ago, GG said:

None that I'm aware of.  If she and Eric Schmitt are part of some weirdo occult, do you think The Google will show search results?

Obviously not, though I don't know that Eric Schmidt is involved in any occult stuff, other than the standard Bohemian Grove stuff.  I've never heard or read it speculated, and I'm certainly not going to make that charge.

Edited by TakeYouToTasker

10 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Really? The image is showing up for me. Weird. 

On the run at the moment - will repost from my desktop when I get to the office to see if that works.

Lots of your links, and twitter images, break on my desktop when I use MIE.  As in more break than work.  Chrome and Firefox do a much better job with them, and they're fully visible from my mobile 100% of the time.

36 minutes ago, peace out said:

BS - when and where?

Early 2017, Hollywood Hills. I was offered an invite to attend a "performance" and wanted to see for myself what was real and what was hyperbole. I've posted about it before in other discussions on this subject.

Just now, TakeYouToTasker said:

Lots of your links, and twitter images, break on my desktop when I use MIE.  As in more break than work.  Chrome and Firefox do a much better job with them, and they're fully visible from my mobile 100% of the time.

:beer: Good to know. Must be something on my end, I'll take a look. 

Some of them are hosting issues that get taken down after a few hours (when I have to get around the image size limit). 

The image above of Schmidt is from Burning Man this year, he's dressed in steampunk attire (not unusual by itself, but the hat is notable). 

1 hour ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

I get random broken images from just about everyone.  It seems to happen most often with DR, but probably because he posts the most crap.

Never happens with /dev/null, though.  Probably because the "Aliens" meme is cached on every computer on the planet at this point.