Liberal Protests

B-Man

2 hours ago, LABillzFan said:

And tomorrow she'll have 8 new ones, and people will still see Baby Hogg as a juvenile puppet of a juvenile party.

If you guys could work for your constituents like you work to silence your critics, maybe you'd be able to field an opponent who can, oh, I don't know, climb down a flight of freaking stairs.

Always been curious how the conservative view of Hillary is simultaneously "puppet master pulling the strings" and "frail granny." I guess her caricature contains multitudes.

4 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

He said it himself - this place is the "other side", as in we are all the same. There are no differences of opinions between regular posters here in LA Asshat's "mind" (I hesitate to use that word in association with his drivel). He's brainwashed into thinking he's superior to "others" who think differently than him because he's a fascist. 

A charge he'll deny because he's a "progressive liberal" and other people told him that makes him superior. 

He doesn't have the mental bandwidth to realize the irony that while he thinks he's fighting racism and fascism, he's actually carrying the water for those agendas. 

He's a hateful, dishonest, and intellectually stunted individual who brings nothing to this board. I doubt he would remember how to breathe on his own if he ever closed his mouth. 

1) Wrong connection. Not "all" the same. You and Tasker, for instance, are a very special brand of stupid. There are degrees of reasonableness here, in tiny glimpses, but it is largely the kind of nonsense you spout. 

2) I don't think I am superior. People are people, flesh and farts. But not all viewpoints are equal. Some things are wrong. A grand majority of your posts are links to partisan propaganda designed to undermine political opponents, from David Hogg to Robert Mueller. The post from LAzFan continues to insist that Hogg is a "puppet" and should be discredited. It's morally obscene. Recognize wrong from right is not a given in individuals, as you continually demonstrate.

3 & 4) Sure. That's probably the explanation. 

4 hours ago, Azalin said:

Oh spare me, you choad. You're "wading into the swampy murk" in some pathetic attempt to make yourself feel intellectually relevant, but you're nothing more than a frustrated, coffee-sipping, onsie-wearing, pseudo-revolutionary who doesn't know $%#$ about constitutional liberties.

And the people you pride yourself on arguing with are the most staunch defenders of our liberties on this board. What the hell does that say about your position?

It means you're confused on what "liberty" means, mostly. It means you have a tenuous grasp of the world around you. It's why I like your caricature of me, and how you're unable to realize it's more revealing about you than anything. 

6 hours ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

In summary:

Grant finds the concepts of individual rights and liberty to be problematic to the establishment of his Marxist utopia.

To those ends he will lie and slander, spin and distort.  He will attempt to impose a fictional account of the Founding, and the views of the Founders.

And then he will blame you for his poor behavior.

Again, Grant is a SWJ, and as such, he will always lie.

What's a SWJ?

40 minutes ago, LA Grant said:

Always been curious how the conservative view of Hillary is simultaneously "puppet master pulling the strings" and "frail granny." I guess her caricature contains multitudes.

1) Wrong connection. Not "all" the same. You and Tasker, for instance, are a very special brand of stupid. There are degrees of reasonableness here, in tiny glimpses, but it is largely the kind of nonsense you spout. 

2) I don't think I am superior. People are people, flesh and farts. But not all viewpoints are equal. Some things are wrong. A grand majority of your posts are links to partisan propaganda designed to undermine political opponents, from David Hogg to Robert Mueller. The post from LAzFan continues to insist that Hogg is a "puppet" and should be discredited. It's morally obscene. Recognize wrong from right is not a given in individuals, as you continually demonstrate.

It means you're confused on what "liberty" means, mostly. It means you have a tenuous grasp of the world around you. It's why I like your caricature of me, and how you're unable to realize it's more revealing about you than anything. 

What's a SWJ?

Single white juggalo

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, LA Grant said:

Is that the best you've got, little guy? I don't know what 'liberty' means?

How cute.

:lol:

6 hours ago, LA Grant said:

What's a SWJ?

Keep doing what you're doing brah.  I check in here every few months to see whether it's still the fringe Alt-Right circle jerk that it turned into a few years ago.  Nice to see you in here battling the zombies with a shotgun and a flashlight.

• Like (+1) 1

26 minutes ago, garybusey said:

Can you link me to this evidence as tomorrow has arrived?

I don't care about advertisers on Fake News but just wanted to say your new avi pic is horrifying :lol:

3 hours ago, Coach Tuesday said:

Keep doing what you're doing brah.  I check in here every few months to see whether it's still the fringe Alt-Right circle jerk that it turned into a few years ago.  Nice to see you in here battling the zombies with a shotgun and a flashlight.

Which of his arguments did you find the most compelling?  The one where he stated that he hasn't read the supporting evidence of what he's arguing against, or the one where he called the person he disagreed with a homosexual, racist, pedophile?

4 hours ago, Coach Tuesday said:

Too bad he forgot to bring ammo and batteries.

1 hour ago, garybusey said:

Can you link me to this evidence as tomorrow has arrived?

You are awesome beyond awesome, and I'm thrilled to see how laser focused your side is on this all-out effort to address your problem with 'assault' weapons by attempting to shut down a voice you don't agree with by putting them out of work.

It's a winning approach. It really is. And I urge you and your focused party to continue going after her advertisers. Take her off the air! Make it happen! Do it. It's the only way to make progress.

Sincerely,

Trump/Pence 2020:"At Least We Can Climb Down A Flight of Stairs Without Help!"

3 minutes ago, LABillzFan said:

You are awesome beyond awesome, and I'm thrilled to see how laser focused your side is on this all-out effort to address your problem with 'assault' weapons by attempting to shut down a voice you don't agree with by putting them out of work.

It's a winning approach. It really is. And I urge you and your focused party to continue going after her advertisers. Take her off the air! Make it happen! Do it. It's the only way to make progress.

Sincerely,

Trump/Pence 2020:"At Least We Can Climb Down A Flight of Stairs Without Help!"

Thanks! I LOVE L.A.!

8 hours ago, Coach Tuesday said:

Haha, just trying to bring some light to the cockroaches.

6 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

What are you, Hutu?  

!@#$ing !@#$.

Ah yes, yet another leap to genocide. You cowardly old fart.

I think one more "t-t-the next step is white genocide!!!" post from a PPP regular & I get a free sandwich.

1 minute ago, LA Grant said:

Ah yes, yet another leap to genocide. You cowardly old fart.

I think one more "t-t-the next step is white genocide!!!" post from a PPP regular & I get a free sandwich.

Your intellectual dishonesty is staggering.  It's so breathtaking, that I'm grateful the board preserves your nonsense in posterity, such that it can be used as evidence of what a dishonest !@#$ you are in posterity.

You are the only person I've ever seen use the phrase "white genocide" on this board, and you've used it to bludgeon those individuals using examples of hostile governments running roughshod over the rights of disarmed populaces with charges of racism.  Why do you differentiate between the genocide of whites, and the genocide of other races or peoples?  No one else has done so.  Why do you?

• Like (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

Your intellectual dishonesty is staggering.  It's so breathtaking, that I'm grateful the board preserves your nonsense in posterity, such that it can be used as evidence of what a dishonest !@#$ you are in posterity.

You are the only person I've ever seen use the phrase "white genocide" on this board, and you've used it to bludgeon those individuals using examples of hostile governments running roughshod over the rights of disarmed populaces with charges of racism.  Why do you differentiate between the genocide of whites, and the genocide of other races or peoples?  No one else has done so.  Why do you?

First of all, do you understand the definition of "genocide"?  Second, because that's the ridiculous argument you've been making, that's why, you're just afraid to state your actual position. As usual. Otherwise you could clearly articulate what the "slippery slope of government oppression stripping our rights" would be in practice, as a result of stronger gun restrictions, despite no reason to think you'd have any less liberty than the day before. Instead, you've pointed to examples of civil wars and genocide in African countries. 

What's your opinion on Philando Castile?

Keith Lamont Scott?

Stephon Clark?

Tamir Rice?

John Crawford? 

Hell, go ahead and tell me what you think about the Black Panther Party? 

Edited by LA Grant
  • Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, LA Grant said:

First of all, do you understand the definition of "genocide"?  Second, because that's the ridiculous argument you've been making, that's why, you're just afraid to state your actual position. As usual. Otherwise you could clearly articulate what the "slippery slope of government oppression stripping our rights" would be in practice, as a result of stronger gun restrictions, despite no reason to think you'd have any less liberty than the day before. Instead, you've pointed to examples of civil wars and genocide in African countries. 

What's your opinion on Philando Castile?

Keith Lamont Scott?

Stephon Clark?

Tamir Rice?

John Crawford? 

I pointed to a current and ongoing example of a hostile government running roughshod over the natural rights of a disarmed populace in a Western nation.  You, being the disgusting liar that you are, created a strawman.

But keep going.  You're winning.  You're not coming of as an historically ignorant, unhinged, lying, communist at all.

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

I pointed to a current and ongoing example of a hostile government running roughshod over the natural rights of a disarmed populace in a Western nation.  You, being the disgusting liar that you are, created a strawman.

But keep going.  You're winning.  You're not coming of as an historically ignorant, unhinged, lying, communist at all.

Please tell me why the US is more likely to follow that path, as opposed to the disarmed populations in Western nations throughout Europe, Australia where that hasn't happened?

Still curious — what's your opinion on Philando Castile? He was a lawful gun owner murdered by a hostile government. Why didn't 2A protect him?