Liberal Protests

B-Man

On 2/26/2018 at 8:43 PM, TakeYouToTasker said:

Yeah...

That's a Very Bad Thing (tm).

Delta Airlines is a private entity which is entitled to associate with whomever they wish; and the State Government of Georgia is the State Government of !@#$ing Georgia and has zero business applying ideological litmus tests to it's tax policy.

Well, it is Georgia....

13 hours ago, DC Tom said:

The only certainties in life...death, taxes, and gatorman's idiocy.

It's hard to say, really. Gatorman's idiocy is basically a natural talent. He can post one or two sentences and it's clear.

These other guys, on the other hand, work harder at their craft. They craft long, seemingly pointless posts that shift topics, argue against points of view no one shared, and then cast blame at everyone for not understanding that their idiocy is really a special kind of intelligence only few other idiots can grasp.

So, the money's on gatorman, but man, these other guys really put in the time to take the belt away.

Edited by LABillzFan

On 2/26/2018 at 8:43 PM, TakeYouToTasker said:

Yeah...

That's a Very Bad Thing (tm).

So is giving tax breaks to companies. Either do away with the tax or make sure everyone pays it.

10 minutes ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

Why is giving tax breaks to companies a bad thing?

Sorry I meant to certain companies. The taxes should be levied "fairly" across the board, no special treatment. That is part of the problem with the current tax code, to many special circumstances and preferential treatment. From the article it looks like it was a special bill to grant reduced taxes to one company.

45 minutes ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

Why is giving tax breaks to companies a bad thing?

At one point in time I owned over 50 rental units that ranged from student housing, single family homes and an office building. HUD started handing out rehab and construction grants to my competition. Needless to say I resented paying taxes that contributed to competition against me. Not exactly tax breaks but still something not entirely fair.

45 minutes ago, Gary M said:

Sorry I meant to certain companies. The taxes should be levied "fairly" across the board, no special treatment. That is part of the problem with the current tax code, to many special circumstances and preferential treatment. From the article it looks like it was a special bill to grant reduced taxes to one company.

Designed to attract jobs to the area.  It's not an uncommon practice, and I don't see the problem with it.  The problem only occurs when they attach an ideological litmus test to it.

Though, it's Georgia, not Rhode Island so it's their problem, not mine.

"I think Joy Reid has inadvertently made an important point. The crazed hatred of Donald Trump that we see on the left is based on a fantasy..."

"... a fantasy that liberals attribute to Trump and his supporters, but that in fact exists only on the left. In the minds of liberals."

Concludes John Hinderaker, reading that article Laurence Tribe declared a “brilliant take on the politics of the space-time continuum"

7 minutes ago, B-Man said:

"I think Joy Reid has inadvertently made an important point. The crazed hatred of Donald Trump that we see on the left is based on a fantasy..."

"... a fantasy that liberals attribute to Trump and his supporters, but that in fact exists only on the left. In the minds of liberals."

Concludes John Hinderaker, reading that article Laurence Tribe declared a “brilliant take on the politics of the space-time continuum"

The only people who read Joy Reid's articles are batschitt crazy liberals in the Leftist echo chamber, batschitt crazy conservatives looking for something to get pissed off about, and right leaning media outlets to stir the pot

• Like (+1) 1

• 3 weeks later...

FOLLOW THE MONEY:  Who Runs March for Our Lives?

“It’s a strange political fact, but nearly every major anti-gun group has been a front group.

The NRA is maligned 24/7 and yet it’s completely obvious whom it represents.

Despite the efforts to tie it to everyone from firearms manufacturers to the Russians (if you can’t tie any random Republican thing to the Russians these days, you won’t be working at the Washington Post or CNN for very long), it represents its five million members.

Anti-gun groups tend to represent shadowy networks.”

Take Everytown, the noisiest and most dishonest anti-gun group on the scene. The one consistent thing about anti-gun groups is that that they are usually the opposite of what their name says they are. 

Everytown for Gun Safety was formed out of two other groups: Moms Demand Action and Mayors Against Illegal Guns. Both are actually front groups for Michael Bloomberg, the lefty billionaire and former boss of the Big Apple, who used New York City resources to host at least one of its websites. 

So Everytown is really New York City. 

March for Our Lives is on every cable channel, but who runs it? The photogenic teen fronts are out front. But it’s obvious to everyone that a bunch of teens don’t have the resources and skills to coordinate a nationwide movement. Instead it’s the experienced activists who are actually running things. 

The March for Our Lives Fund is incorporated as a 501(c)(4). Donations to 501(c)(4) groups are not tax- deductible. And they don’t have to disclose donors. That’s why they’re a great dark money conduit. 

But the March for Our Lives website suggests that donors who want to make a tax-deductible donation should write a check to the “March For Our Lives—Everytown Support Fund”. How will Bloomberg’s organization provide support for the supposed student group? 

5 hours ago, B-Man said:

FOLLOW THE MONEY Who Runs March for Our Lives?

“It’s a strange political fact, but nearly every major anti-gun group has been a front group.

The NRA is maligned 24/7 and yet it’s completely obvious whom it represents.

Despite the efforts to tie it to everyone from firearms manufacturers to the Russians (if you can’t tie any random Republican thing to the Russians these days, you won’t be working at the Washington Post or CNN for very long), it represents its five million members.

Anti-gun groups tend to represent shadowy networks.”

Take Everytown, the noisiest and most dishonest anti-gun group on the scene. The one consistent thing about anti-gun groups is that that they are usually the opposite of what their name says they are. 

Everytown for Gun Safety was formed out of two other groups: Moms Demand Action and Mayors Against Illegal Guns. Both are actually front groups for Michael Bloomberg, the lefty billionaire and former boss of the Big Apple, who used New York City resources to host at least one of its websites. 

So Everytown is really New York City. 

March for Our Lives is on every cable channel, but who runs it? The photogenic teen fronts are out front. But it’s obvious to everyone that a bunch of teens don’t have the resources and skills to coordinate a nationwide movement. Instead it’s the experienced activists who are actually running things. 

The March for Our Lives Fund is incorporated as a 501(c)(4). Donations to 501(c)(4) groups are not tax- deductible. And they don’t have to disclose donors. That’s why they’re a great dark money conduit. 

But the March for Our Lives website suggests that donors who want to make a tax-deductible donation should write a check to the “March For Our Lives—Everytown Support Fund”. How will Bloomberg’s organization provide support for the supposed student group? 

Do you post anything besides copy & pasted conspiracy theory garbage? Did you ever pass any kind of CAPTCHA test before joining this board? Can anyone be sure B-Man is not some Cambridge Russian bot? This is some lazy soft bullsh*t.

READ – http://time.com/longform/never-again-movement/

On 3/1/2018 at 8:06 AM, LABillzFan said:

It's hard to say, really. Gatorman's idiocy is basically a natural talent. He can post one or two sentences and it's clear.

These other guys, on the other hand, work harder at their craft. They craft long, seemingly pointless posts that shift topics, argue against points of view no one shared, and then cast blame at everyone for not understanding that their idiocy is really a special kind of intelligence only few other idiots can grasp.

So, the money's on gatorman, but man, these other guys really put in the time to take the belt away.

This finally made me realize who your writing style reminds me of. The arch laziness, the foggy viewpoint, the smug pomposity... it's been there the whole time in your avatar, hiding in plain sight.

You're the Tim Graham of politics. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, LA Grant said:

Do you post anything besides copy & pasted conspiracy theory garbage? Did you ever pass any kind of CAPTCHA test before joining this board? Can anyone be sure B-Man is not some Cambridge Russian bot? This is some lazy soft bullsh*t.

READ – http://time.com/longform/never-again-movement/

This finally made me realize who your writing style reminds me of. The arch laziness, the foggy viewpoint, the smug pomposity... it's been there the whole time in your avatar, hiding in plain sight.

You're the Tim Graham of politics. 

You really suck at sucking. As in. You suck.  He merely posted content that others may not see  this side of the story which most will not believe or understand or take the time to see.

Edited by Boyst62
  • Like (+1) 2

42 minutes ago, Boyst62 said:

You really suck at sucking. As in. You suck.  He merely posted content that others may not see  this side of the story which most will not believe or understand or take the time to see.

Absolutely right sir.

Don't worry, LA Rant is one of the posters here, that has consistently demonstrated that he doesn't want to hear another viewpoint.

The article that he called "conspiracy garbage" was simply listing The March to EveryTown to the Moms and Mayors groups...................ooooh Scary

:lol: