Liberal Protests

B-Man

1 hour ago, B-Man said:

The article that he called "conspiracy garbage" was simply listing The March to EveryTown to the Moms and Mayors groups...................ooooh Scary

That's just what *they* want you to believe!

smiley.jpg

• Haha (+1) 1

7 hours ago, B-Man said:

Absolutely right sir.

Don't worry, LA Rant is one of the posters here, that has consistently demonstrated that he doesn't want to hear another viewpoint.

The article that he called "conspiracy garbage" was simply listing The March to EveryTown to the Moms and Mayors groups...................ooooh Scary

:lol:

If that is your aim, then please consider representing "both sides." The answers posited in your spooky "who's really behind the teens" article have answers. From the teens themselves. Post that. Consider it. http://time.com/longform/never-again-movement/

Then, you can feel free to speculate how the 17-year-old trauma victims kinda talk funny & hey why is this 'David Hogg' or 'Emma Gonzalez' anyway? Who's really writing for them? Who's producing? Did they orchestrate the shooting just to make themselves famous? Why is this Young Sheldon trying to bazinga my guns? And why aren't they on the WB studio lot tour?

15 minutes ago, LA Grant said:

If that is your aim, then please consider representing "both sides." The answers posited in your spooky "who's really behind the teens" article have answers. From the teens themselves. Post that. Consider it. http://time.com/longform/never-again-movement/

Then, you can feel free to speculate how the 17-year-old trauma victims kinda talk funny & hey why is this 'David Hogg' or 'Emma Gonzalez' anyway? Who's really writing for them? Who's producing? Did they orchestrate the shooting just to make themselves famous? Why is this Young Sheldon trying to bazinga my guns? And why aren't they on the WB studio lot tour?

Yeah, or we could follow the money, given the resources it takes to organize a national level protest of this magnitude, and actually find the truth; which is that leftists like yourself are, once again, using victims to build pulpits on to advance their anti-rights agenda.

Just now, TakeYouToTasker said:

Yeah, or we could follow the money, given the resources it takes to organize a national level protest of this magnitude, and actually find the truth; which is that leftists like yourself are, once again, using victims to build pulpits on to advance their anti-rights agenda.

It was incredibly obvious where the money went watching March for Our Lives. The teens have been pretty damn transparent about it all if you'd just listen. Maybe you could instead consider, idk, listening to the victims? Your silly fantasy is that Soros/Globalists (which, be real, is the conservative dog-whistle for "Jews") are somehow pulling the strings to profit off of this. It doesn't make sense, but that hasn't stopped you before. 

If you're concerned about money in politics, try looking into the NRA instead of buying their BS.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, LA Grant said:

It was incredibly obvious where the money went watching March for Our Lives. The teens have been pretty damn transparent about it all if you'd just listen. Maybe you could instead consider, idk, listening to the victims? Your silly fantasy is that Soros/Globalists (which, be real, is the conservative dog-whistle for "Jews") are somehow pulling the strings to profit off of this. It doesn't make sense, but that hasn't stopped you before. 

If you're concerned about money in politics, try looking into the NRA instead of buying their BS.

Thoseks kids aren't the victims

Simply attending the same school where something happened doesn't make you a victim it just makes you part of circumstance.

I feel very bad for what happened in Parkland, it's unfortunate that the kid didn't have better aim and couldn't find that big fat head of David Hogg to spare us all

1 minute ago, Boyst62 said:

Simply attending the same school where something happened doesn't make you a victim it just makes you part of circumstance.

I feel very bad for what happened in Parkland, it's unfortunate that the kid didn't have better aim and couldn't find that big fat head of David Hogg to spare us all

And as inevitably happens..........................Boyst goes way overboard.

WaPo Perspective on what’s now ‘bullying’ sends heads to desks (Confirmed: Left’s LOSING the gun argument)

We’ve repeatedly seen those on the pro-gun control side of the argument exposing themselves as completely ignorant on the issue, but when they get sent packing with their laughable warnings about chainsaw bayonets and high-capacity rapid-fire magazines (to name just a couple), that’s when it becomes bullying from pro-2nd Amendment Americans:

XCq5ZVxP_bigger.jpg PostEverythingVerified account @PostEverything 5h5 hours ago

"Has this happened to you? If so, you’ve been gunsplained: harangued w/the pedantry of the more-credible-than-thou firearms owner, admonished that your inferior knowledge of guns and their nomenclature puts an asterisk next to your opinion on gun control."

Not knowing what you’re talking about is the new enlightenment!

You can’t be bothered to learn the most basic facts, but you want us to accept your policy prescriptions.

And we’re the unreasonable ones...

DZO3AWNVAAYrE7W?format=jpg&name=small

Maybe accusing the other side of bullying after getting owned in an argument is preferable for some than actually attempting to educate themselves on the subject matter. The latter might destroy the pre-written narrative.

Some of the other responses are fun:

Johnny WhatsHisName @gallaj0 3h3 hours ago

Replying to @PostEverything

Well, I know little of journalism, mechanics of reporting or publishing, & my opinion is that you & everyone else at WaPo are mouth breathing morons, likely dropped on your head at a young age, concussed beyond repair and operating at a 3rd grade education. Now support my opinion

MCPO Airdale @AirdaleMcpo 23m23 minutes ago

Replying to @PostEverything

Welcome to 2018, where your scary feelz are more important than knowledge and facts. SMH

12 minutes ago, LA Grant said:

Right...

So you believe in the fantasy of magical children, and have ignored the reality of political organization and mobilization, the logistics there of, the costs associated, and where the money comes from.

9 minutes ago, Boyst62 said:

I'd call you useless, except you do provide some value here — you'll say the evil sh*t that others here agree with but know not to say so directly.

See, this is what a "crisis actor" who is "exploiting tragedy" for "political and financial gain" actually looks like. It's Tomi Lahren, it's Dana Loesch. You don't hate it because it's (a) giving you the message you want; (b) it's a calendar girl model. The Republican establishment, including the NRA, know how easy it is to fool you. 

Can't wait for her next selfie to lead to the messiest, bloodiest "accidental discharge" her vagina has ever seen.

4 minutes ago, LA Grant said:

I'd call you useless, except you do provide some value here — you'll say the evil sh*t that others here agree with but know not to say so directly.

See, this is what a "crisis actor" who is "exploiting tragedy" for "political and financial gain" actually looks like. It's Tomi Lahren, it's Dana Loesch. You don't hate it because it's (a) giving you the message you want; (b) it's a calendar girl model. The Republican establishment, including the NRA, know how easy it is to fool you. 

Can't wait for her next selfie to lead to the messiest, bloodiest "accidental discharge" her vagina has ever seen.

See, the difference is I only know who she is because she is pretty. But I don't know one goddamn thing she said

2 minutes ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

Right...

So you believe in the fantasy of magical children, and have ignored the reality of political organization and mobilization, the logistics there of, the costs associated, and where the money comes from.

Tasker. This is not hard. We have these answers, for one thing. Well, "we" being the "literate public." It's very clear how it was organized, mobilized. The permits, logistics, all of it. There isn't as much secrecy here as you'd like to pretend.

Here's a fun exercise for you, Tasker: 

—How does March for our Lives & the secret Globalist (re: Jewish) cabal profit from gun laws? How does this business operate? Be specific.

—How do the NRA & gun manufacturers profit from gun laws? How does this business operate? Be specific. 

—Who stands to lose money from restricted gun laws? Who stands to make money from restricted gun laws, and how?

14 minutes ago, B-Man said:

And as inevitably happens..........................Boyst goes way overboard.

WaPo Perspective on what’s now ‘bullying’ sends heads to desks (Confirmed: Left’s LOSING the gun argument)

We’ve repeatedly seen those on the pro-gun control side of the argument exposing themselves as completely ignorant on the issue, but when they get sent packing with their laughable warnings about chainsaw bayonets and high-capacity rapid-fire magazines (to name just a couple), that’s when it becomes bullying from pro-2nd Amendment Americans:

Not knowing what you’re talking about is the new enlightenment!

You can’t be bothered to learn the most basic facts, but you want us to accept your policy prescriptions.

And we’re the unreasonable ones...

DZO3AWNVAAYrE7W?format=jpg&name=small

Maybe accusing the other side of bullying after getting owned in an argument is preferable for some than actually attempting to educate themselves on the subject matter. The latter might destroy the pre-written narrative.

If you didn't see that coming then I don't know what to tell you. Anytime someone is dead or killed someone always has to make it it's funny in order to make fun of gator saying Benghazi was hilarious

Are you new here?

17 minutes ago, LA Grant said:

Tasker. This is not hard. We have these answers, for one thing. Well, "we" being the "literate public." It's very clear how it was organized, mobilized. The permits, logistics, all of it. There isn't as much secrecy here as you'd like to pretend.

—How does March for our Lives & the secret Globalist (re: Jewish) cabal profit from gun laws? How does this business operate? Be specific.

—How do the NRA & gun manufacturers profit from gun laws? How does this business operate? Be specific. 

—Who stands to lose money from restricted gun laws? Who stands to make money from restricted gun laws, and how?

Correct, Grant, there is no secrecy.  The funding is easy to follow.  The dollars are flowing in from leftist organizations, and the organizational infrastructure was in place waiting to seize on the opportunity to take these young victims and use them politically. 

It's not about profit, it's about the nature of rights.  I could care less if the NRA profits, or not, from their Second Amendment advocacy.  All I care about is that they are advocating on the side of natural rights.  If that makes them profitable, God bless them.  It's nice when doing the right thing works to balance your books.

People of your ilk, including those using these children as their pawns, don't believe in the concept of rights.  They wish to forward a political agenda under which the concept of natural rights are incredibly problematic, and are using guns as a wedge issue to forward that agenda. 

As an aside, are you sure I'm an anti-Semite?  Last week I'm pretty sure I was a war mongering Zionist for supporting Isreal's right to exist.  I guess that particular carton of milk has reached it's expiration date.  Please let me know when Mother Jones tells you that I'm done hating Jews, and I'm back to being a Jew loving piece of ****.  Thanks.

Edited by TakeYouToTasker
  • Like (+1) 1

43 minutes ago, B-Man said:

We’ve repeatedly seen those on the pro-gun control side of the argument exposing themselves as completely ignorant on the issue, but when they get sent packing with their laughable warnings about chainsaw bayonets and high-capacity rapid-fire magazines (to name just a couple), that’s when it becomes bullying from pro-2nd Amendment Americans:.

This never happens to me because when someone tries to tell them that ,I remind them I was a certified Marksman with an M16 in the USMC.  

I do find it interesting however, that these kids who don't have the same backgound/experiences/life experience etc come up with the exact same solutions that are trotted out after every one of these mass shootings ("assault weapons" ban/gun show loop hole/background checks/high capacity magazines). I would think the uncluttered mind would be able to come up with some new perhaps out of the box solutions. 

Shoot, I've been able to come up with some other ideas, and my mind is very cluttered.

Edited by reddogblitz
  • Like (+1) 2

5 minutes ago, reddogblitz said:

This never happens to me because when someone tries to tell them that ,I remind them I was a certified Marksman with an M16 in the USMC.  

I do find it interesting however, that these kids who don't have the same backgound/experiences/life experience etc come up with the exact same solutions that are trotted out after every one of these mass shootings ("assault weapons" ban/gun show loop hole/background checks/high capacity magazines). I would think the uncluttered mind would be able to come up with some new perhaps out of the box solutions. 

Shoot, I've been able to come up with some other ideas, and my mind is very cluttered.

I always forget you that old, the M16 comment reminded me of that

57 minutes ago, LA Grant said:

Wow.  You're actually blaming the Jews.