Liberal Protests

B-Man

1 minute ago, DC Tom said:

Wow.  You're actually blaming the Jews.  

As always, your reading comprehension is abysmal, and/or you're willfully misrepresenting. You're as lazy as your schtick is tired.

I'm speaking Tasker's language there, for his benefit. I'm insisting he plainly makes his case that the kids are pawns for a Globalist conspiracy to magically profit off of gun reform. I'm simultaneously signaling to him that the codewords he's using/has used/will use are racist, we all know what you mean by "Globalist" just like we know the difference between "high motor" & "freak athlete," or "terrorist" & "mentally disturbed individual."  

Racist ideology is sneaky & persistent, similar to the behavior of cockroaches, but still easily identifiable. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, LA Grant said:

As always, your reading comprehension is abysmal, and/or you're willfully misrepresenting. You're as lazy as your schtick is tired.

I'm speaking Tasker's language there, for his benefit. I'm insisting he plainly makes his case that the kids are pawns for a Globalist conspiracy to magically profit off of gun reform. I'm simultaneously signaling to him that the codewords he's using/has used/will use are racist, we all know what you mean by "Globalist" just like we know the difference between "high motor" & "freak athlete," or "terrorist" & "mentally disturbed individual."  

Racist ideology is sneaky & persistent, similar to the behavior of cockroaches, but still easily identifiable. 

And yet, you're the one that brought up the global Zionist conspiracy.

What's your opinion on the bombing of Dresden?

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, LA Grant said:

—Who stands to lose money from restricted gun laws? Who stands to make money from restricted gun laws, and how?

Seems to me whenever there is the rumor of more restrictive gun laws, the guns start flying off the shelves because people are afraid they government is coming after their guns.

And, somebody's gotta buy 'em to sell to the criminals. Win Win.

Edited by reddogblitz

2 minutes ago, reddogblitz said:

Seems to me whenever there is the rumor of more restrictive gun laws, the guns start flying off the shelves because people are afraid they government is coming after their guns.

And, somebody's gotta buy 'em to sell to the criminals.

This is correct. So unless March for Our Lives is profiting from gun sales, which seems unlikely, not sure how we're supposed to conclude that they're doing this for financial gain. 

Whereas the NRA is abundantly selling their content, and the products they represent, as though firearms are a God-given right based on a willful misrepresentation of the rules that govern society. The 2A argument doesn't hold any water, as Tasker has demonstrated time & again by admitting to a fantasy version of history and/or an absolutist defense of pedophile rights with 1A. Their message is: Firearms are yer God-given right, but act now — they're coming to take them away!

It's great marketing, I'll give them that. 

• Like (+1) 2

16 minutes ago, LA Grant said:

, as though firearms are a God-given right based on a willful misrepresentation of the rules that govern society.  

You keep proving over and over again you have no understanding of the philosophical and historical developments that resulted in the 2a. 

But it then again, you're an ignorant asshat so I guess that's not shocking. 

9 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

And yet, you're the one that brought up the global Zionist conspiracy.

What's your opinion on the bombing of Dresden?

lol, I'm not bringing this up out of nowhere. This is the commentary surrounding the conspiracy theory when you scratch for "okay then who is the 'they' controlling this and profiting from gun law debate, and why isn't the NRA ever mentioned like this by you?" Somehow, in their fuzzy logic, it always comes back to "Globalists" when it doesn't come to "Hillary" "Obama" "The Deep State" "lizard people." Now that I think of it, I may be confusing Tasker with Rhino. I thought Tasker was the one going on about Globalists in the gun thread or one of the Russian threads, but that sounds more like Rhino. But no wait, Tasker went to white genocide & heritage. It's not a leap to assume he is someone who believes it. He's saying he can't be anti-Semitic because he is pro-Israel but they are not mutually exclusive beliefs; you can be both. A number of other people are and they are dumb and racist; harmful opinions deserve mockery. "Deplorable" was on the money actually. I remember now: Tasker was the passionate pedophile preservist and Rhino was the one who is skeptical of all media except the Federalist. Bottom line: listen to the damn kids.

As for your 'main event'... What's my opinion on the bombing of Dresden? It was a tragedy. Thanks for asking... if you're expecting an essay, you'll have to give first, maybe an alien concept to you. At least ask better gotcha's if you have some worthwhile rabbit hole. I'm going to give you 3 paragraphs on the nuance of a well-trod moral quandary philosophically as well as legally, for your response to be some weak hit attempt like "LA Rant"? Similar to Tasker's open-ended prompt on white genocide, you're going to have to pony up first.

What's your opinion on the attack in Benghazi?

2 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

He's not going to respond.

Aw buddy!!! Poor sweet Tom, dear old Thomas of the Dick Collectors... don't despair, Santa is still coming. Have some faith. If your heart is feeling doubtful, Thomas, next year you could try a little harder to be a good boy.

19 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

You keep proving over and over again you have no understanding of the philosophical and historical developments that resulted in the 2a. 

But it then again, you're an ignorant asshat so I guess that's not shocking. 

We've been through this.

You say "right to bear arms," I say "well regulated militia." 

You say "shall not be infringed," I say define an "arm."

2A is a dead-end. There is no coherent argument, using that or anything else, to justly claim US gun laws are not in need of reform.

7 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Hi Rhino. So which is it? Am I on ignore or are you the reader of all texts everywhere? You, the self-described open-minded liberal of the board (a joke), are you a snowflake in a bubble or do you have something to say? Speaking of the Globalists, how's your Deep State theory looking these days? It's all right on track, yeah? Trump and Sessions have 'em right where they want 'em? Nunes for medal of honor?

Edited by LA Grant

6 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

TLDR: won't answer the question because he's intellectually incapable. 

Oh - and: 

image.jpeg

He thinks because I observed - correctly - that he wouldn't answer, that I'm somehow upset.

He is otherworldly.

Just now, Deranged Rhino said:

image.jpeg

Jesus probably thinks he's an asshat too.

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, DC Tom said:

He thinks because I observed - correctly - that he wouldn't answer, that I'm somehow upset.

He is otherworldly.

Jesus probably thinks he's an asshat too.

I do enjoy how the concept of "fairness" is "otherworldly" to you. Also, I don't assume you're upset or any other emotional state. The Santa bit was clearly tongue-in-cheek to your impatience and sourpuss nature. I don't care what emotions you are or aren't having, for God's sake. I have to ask, and I know you won't answer, you never do but — why is everything always about DC Tom's feelings?? 

Speaking of Jesus, what do you think he looked like? What do you think his life was like? 

I will observe that this will also not be answered, nor will the now countless other questions I've posed directly to you in multiple previous engagements. You'll just sneak away and snipe when you think you have something, then sneak away again when it's a bust, because you want to feel superior but you don't want to do anything to deserve it. There. We made it about your feelings. Whenever we're done, perhaps we could consider... other people???? Or is that another otherworldly concept to you, Tom?

http://time.com/longform/never-again-movement/

https://nyti.ms/2Ge6WUd

2 minutes ago, LA Grant said:

I do enjoy how the concept of "fairness" is "otherworldly" to you. Also, I don't assume you're upset or any other emotional state. The Santa bit was clearly tongue-in-cheek to your impatience and sourpuss nature. I don't care what emotions you are or aren't having, for God's sake. I have to ask, and I know you won't answer, you never do but — why is everything always about DC Tom's feelings?? 

Speaking of Jesus, what do you think he looked like? What do you think his life was like? 

I will observe that this will also not be answered, nor will the now countless other questions I've posed directly to you in multiple previous engagements. You'll just sneak away and snipe when you think you have something, then sneak away again when it's a bust, because you want to feel superior but you don't want to do anything to deserve it. There. We made it about your feelings. Whenever we're done, perhaps we could consider... other people???? Or is that another otherworldly concept to you, Tom?

http://time.com/longform/never-again-movement/

https://nyti.ms/2Ge6WUd

Watching you use words is like watching a monkey use an acetylene torch.  Even though the end result is tragic, the fact that it's at all possible is fascinating.

26 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

Watching you use words is like watching a monkey use an acetylene torch.  Even though the end result is tragic, the fact that it's at all possible is fascinating.

I don't know that I'm quite that unique, but thank you anyway for once again refusing to answer any questions. I'm glad you're fascinated, though. Say, if you're interested in tragic results & fascinating possibilities, you may also like the gun reform movement in the USA. It's all over the news.

31 minutes ago, LA Grant said:

I don't know that I'm quite that unique, but thank you anyway for once again refusing to answer any questions. I'm glad you're fascinated, though. Say, if you're interested in tragic results & fascinating possibilities, you may also like the gun reform movement in the USA. It's all over the news.

You asked a question?  I confess, I was paying you no attention.

But what do you think about Dresden?