Liberal Protests

B-Man

57 minutes ago, GG said:

You sure about that?

I heard Paul saying so during a sound bite on the news while driving home the other day. Apparently his neighbor feels that the senator could do a better job of keeping his landscaping tidy.

Of course, that could just be a pretext and the man loathes Paul for his politics. Nothing surprises me much anymore.

Life in Liberal fantasyland continues.........................still blind to what they are doing

DVYba2oXkAIhM-7.jpg

REALITY:

UC Berkeley spent $4 million on security because violent #Antifa thugs threatened to burn down the campus in response to conservative Jews speaking there.

hqdefault.jpg

3 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Life in Liberal fantasyland continues.........................still blind to what they are doing

DVYba2oXkAIhM-7.jpg

REALITY:

UC Berkeley spent $4 million on security because violent #Antifa thugs threatened to burn down the campus in response to conservative Jews speaking there.

hqdefault.jpg

Morons.  They couldn't go with "Berkeley spent $4M suppressing our right to speak against Nazis?"

‘Cannot stop laughing’! WATCH: Handmaids put on a ‘special’ performance at Wisc. State Capitol

DWA61BoXkAAD4vO.jpg.....video at link

They took off their Handmaid’s Tale costumes, put on kitty hats and started dancing.................(my favorite sentence of the day):lol:

According to a press release, they are "a local representation of One Billion Rising, a world-wide campaign to end violence against women and girls."

Thumbnail

10 minutes ago, B-Man said:

‘Cannot stop laughing’! WATCH: Handmaids put on a ‘special’ performance at Wisc. State Capitol

DWA61BoXkAAD4vO.jpg.....video at link

They took off their Handmaid’s Tale costumes, put on kitty hats and started dancing.................(my favorite sentence of the day):lol:

According to a press release, they are "a local representation of One Billion Rising, a world-wide campaign to end violence against women and girls."

Thumbnail

But I do the same with a white sheet and they get all bitchy...

• Haha (+1) 1

UERRPtNs_bigger.jpgigorvolskyVerified account @igorvolsky
FollowFollow @igorvolsky

What would you guys think about going to local @FedEx stores with signs asking them to break ties with @nra? Go with your friends, take pics, post them on social and get others to do the same. We really need to show them that their customers want them to drop the gun lobby!

Now we’re blaming Fed Ex for school shootings. Run with this guys.

“How did we ever lose the working class vote?” - people who think going to Fed Ex stores and harassing workers just doing their jobs is the smart political play

54 minutes ago, B-Man said:
Now we’re blaming Fed Ex for school shootings. Run with this guys.

“How did we ever lose the working class vote?” - people who think going to Fed Ex stores and harassing workers just doing their jobs is the smart political play

Delta and United Airlines just cut ties with NRA (no discounts).  Recent Quinnipiac poll said 67 to 29% supported ban on assault rifles making it less likely this will hurt their bottom line as far as boycott's go.

List of companies who've dissociated themselves with NRA:

First National Bank of Omaha: The largest privately held bank announced it will stop issuing the NRA Visa Card due to “customer feedback” on Thursday.

-Hertz (HTZ): The major rental-car company said on Friday it has “notified the NRA that we are ending the NRA’s rental car discount program with Hertz”

Enterprise: Its three car rental brands— Enterprise, National and Alamo will end a discount program for NRA members.

-Avis Budget Group (CAR): The parent company of several car rental brands including Avis Car Rental and Zipcar, will no longer provide the NRA member discount, effective March 26, the company confirmed in an email to Yahoo Finance.

-TrueCar (TRUE): The Calif.-based automotive pricing website announced it’s ending the car buying service relationship with the NRA, effective February 28, 2018.

Symantec (SYMC): The publicly-traded security software company said on Twitter it will no longer offer discounts to NRA members. LifeLock, the identity theft protection company acquired by Symantec last year has also stopped its discount program.

-Chubb (CB): The insurance giant told Yahoo Finance it would no longer offer the NRA insurance program for gun owners, a decision it made three months ago.

-MetLife (MET): As one of the largest global provider of insurance, MetLife provideddiscounts for the NRA members on coverage for RVs, motorcycles and boats. “We value all our customers but have decided to end our discount program with the NRA,” the company tweeted on Friday.

-Best Western: According to a 2016 brochure from the NRA, the hotel chain has provided special deals to NRA members. But it clarified on Twitter repeatedly that the company “does not have an affiliation with and is not a corporate partner of the National Rifle Association.”

-Wyndham Hotels: The hotel chain, which previously offered a 10% discount to NRA members, said on Twitter it is no longer affiliated with the NRA.

-SIRVA: Two moving companies under SIRVA— Allied Van Lines and North American Van Lines, both announced it had ended the affiliate relationship with the NRA effective immediately. “We have asked them to remove our listing from their benefits site,”  the company tweeted.

Delta Air Lines (DAL): The airline tweeted on Saturday it will be “ending their contract for discounted rates through our group travel program.”

United Airlines (UAL): United followed Delta’s lead on Saturday, tweeting “United is notifying the NRA that we will no longer offer a discounted rate to their annual meeting.”

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/companies-cutting-ties-nra-220220623.html

Edited by Doc Brown

6 minutes ago, Doc Brown said:

Delta and United Airlines just cut ties with NRA (no discounts).  Recent Quinnipiac poll said 67 to 29% supported ban on assault rifles making it less likely this will hurt their bottom line as far as boycott's go.

The NRA is very grateful for all of this. Next week you're going to find out how much their ranks swelled.

15 minutes ago, Doc Brown said:

First National Bank of Omaha: The largest privately held bank announced it will stop issuing the NRA Visa Card due to “customer feedback” on Thursday.

-Hertz (HTZ): The major rental-car company said on Friday it has “notified the NRA that we are ending the NRA’s rental car discount program with Hertz”

Enterprise: Its three car rental brands— Enterprise, National and Alamo will end a discount program for NRA members.

-Avis Budget Group (CAR): The parent company of several car rental brands including Avis Car Rental and Zipcar, will no longer provide the NRA member discount, effective March 26, the company confirmed in an email to Yahoo Finance.

-TrueCar (TRUE): The Calif.-based automotive pricing website announced it’s ending the car buying service relationship with the NRA, effective February 28, 2018.

Symantec (SYMC): The publicly-traded security software company said on Twitter it will no longer offer discounts to NRA members. LifeLock, the identity theft protection company acquired by Symantec last year has also stopped its discount program.

-Chubb (CB): The insurance giant told Yahoo Finance it would no longer offer the NRA insurance program for gun owners, a decision it made three months ago.

-MetLife (MET): As one of the largest global provider of insurance, MetLife provideddiscounts for the NRA members on coverage for RVs, motorcycles and boats. “We value all our customers but have decided to end our discount program with the NRA,” the company tweeted on Friday.

-Best Western: According to a 2016 brochure from the NRA, the hotel chain has provided special deals to NRA members. But it clarified on Twitter repeatedly that the company “does not have an affiliation with and is not a corporate partner of the National Rifle Association.”

-Wyndham Hotels: The hotel chain, which previously offered a 10% discount to NRA members, said on Twitter it is no longer affiliated with the NRA.

-SIRVA: Two moving companies under SIRVA— Allied Van Lines and North American Van Lines, both announced it had ended the affiliate relationship with the NRA effective immediately. “We have asked them to remove our listing from their benefits site,”  the company tweeted.

Delta Air Lines (DAL): The airline tweeted on Saturday it will be “ending their contract for discounted rates through our group travel program.”

United Airlines (UAL): United followed Delta’s lead on Saturday, tweeting “United is notifying the NRA that we will no longer offer a discounted rate to their annual meeting.”

I wonder how many companies get sued by the NRA for breach of contract.

I mean...it's not like these companies are providing perks out of the kindness of their hearts and belief in the NRA's mission.  They're group rates negotiated as business deals.  Basically the same **** I get through the IEEE.  

29 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

I wonder how many companies get sued by the NRA for breach of contract.

I mean...it's not like these companies are providing perks out of the kindness of their hearts and belief in the NRA's mission.  They're group rates negotiated as business deals.  Basically the same **** I get through the IEEE.  

I'm sure the companies were well aware of that possibility.  I have no clue about the language of the contract or how long it lasts.  Some on this list have already broke ties with the NRA before the latest shooting and just want to let people know they're not associated with them anymore.

35 minutes ago, Doc Brown said:

I'm sure the companies were well aware of that possibility.  I have no clue about the language of the contract or how long it lasts.  Some on this list have already broke ties with the NRA before the latest shooting and just want to let people know they're not associated with them anymore.

Such boldness. I remember when the left went after Chick-Fil-A and begged everyone to boycott them.

Absolutely destroyed Chick-Fil-A.

Except that, y'know, it did the opposite.

In a week, no one is going to care about these companies breaking off with the NRA, and the NRA will be happy about the burst in membership.

But this how the we got Trump.

2 hours ago, Doc Brown said:

Even though I do not own a gun and am not an NRA member, thanks for the list of companies I can boycott.

• Like (+1) 2

10 minutes ago, LABillzFan said:

Such boldness. I remember when the left went after Chick-Fil-A and begged everyone to boycott them.

Absolutely destroyed Chick-Fil-A.

Except that, y'know, it did the opposite.

In a week, no one is going to care about these companies breaking off with the NRA, and the NRA will be happy about the burst in membership.

But this how the we got Trump.

I'm not an NRA member but just might have to reconsider what airlines I use and what hotel I stay in. I already dropped Progressive as my insurance company after finding out that they really are "progressive" and I'll have to look at other auto rental agencies. Works both ways.

4 hours ago, Wacka said:

Even though I do not own a gun and am not an NRA member, thanks for the list of companies I can boycott.

You know what's funny? Read the list. Half of them aren't actually doing anything but making some ridiculous statement to make the left feel better.

Look at Best Western. All they did was issue a statement, but it makes the list look long and threatening.

Is there a bigger bunch of naive dumbasses than the American left? :lol:

1 hour ago, DC Tom said:

I already boycott all of those companies on the principle that they suck.

You don't buy your insurance from a company called Chubb? :lol:

Edited by LABillzFan