Liberal Protests

B-Man

pUeCEbW.jpg

A BEATING IN BERKELEY:

“As white supremacists go, Joey Gibson makes for a lousy one. For starters, he’s half Japanese. ‘I don’t feel like I’m Caucasian at all,’ he says. Not to be a stickler for the rules, but this kind of talk could get you sent to Master Race remedial school…Joey believed that a person should be able to attend the political rally of his choice in America, or to wear a MAGA hat in a place like Portland, Ore., without worrying about getting hit in the face.”

Peaceful, easygoing, free speech-oriented Berkeley “unexpectedly” had other plans.

Read the whole thing.

23-01%20WELL%20LABASH%20EMBED%207.jpg

Masked counterprotesters kick and punch a Hispanic man in Martin Luther King Jr. Civic Center Park, August 27.

Amazing how all these sudden "Ok, Antifa is violent" pieces drop on the same day. Journamagic!

Not if you remember from post #1167

Why it’s in accord with Datechguy’s 2nd law of media outrage: “

The level of acceptance of the positions and/or actions of any group or organization by the left and media is directly proportional to their current or potential value in electing liberal Democrats.”

Edited by B-Man

pUeCEbW.jpg

A BEATING IN BERKELEY:

“As white supremacists go, Joey Gibson makes for a lousy one. For starters, he’s half Japanese. ‘I don’t feel like I’m Caucasian at all,’ he says. Not to be a stickler for the rules, but this kind of talk could get you sent to Master Race remedial school…Joey believed that a person should be able to attend the political rally of his choice in America, or to wear a MAGA hat in a place like Portland, Ore., without worrying about getting hit in the face.”

Peaceful, easygoing, free speech-oriented Berkeley “unexpectedly” had other plans.

Read the whole thing.

23-01%20WELL%20LABASH%20EMBED%207.jpg

Masked counterprotesters kick and punch a Hispanic man in Martin Luther King Jr. Civic Center Park, August 27.

Amazing how all these sudden "Ok, Antifa is violent" pieces drop on the same day. Journamagic!

Not if you remember from post #1167

Why it’s in accord with Datechguy’s 2nd law of media outrage: “

The level of acceptance of the positions and/or actions of any group or organization by the left and media is directly proportional to their current or potential value in electing liberal Democrats.”

“We can’t stand by, we’ve gotta stand up. And we’ve got to do it together, or it’s gonna be gone.” :beer:

antifa's got to go.

You would think that Republicans and Trump would use Antifa as a wedge issue against Democrats. Make them publicly own or disown them.

Then again, I've proven to be one of the worst political prognosticators this board has ever seen, so what do I know?

You would think that Republicans and Trump would use Antifa as a wedge issue against Democrats. Make them publicly own or disown them.

Then again, I've proven to be one of the worst political prognosticators this board has ever seen, so what do I know?

If I had to guess, I'd say that any public condemnation of Antifa by Republicans, especially Trump, will likely be spun as support for white supremacy, the Klan, and NAZIs.

I agree, but you need the megaphone to force them to make a choice because the people with the megaphone are the ones who always ask "Do you denouce this behavior."

And while they hold all parts of the government, they can't get anywhere near the megaphone.

That's not just an administration problem. The Democrats have a well-established principle of "We're all individuals, but you over there are archetypes." They consistently get away with holding others to a ridiculous standard of guilt by association that they themselves always manage to dodge.

All right stop, Collaborate and listen

Antifa's back with our brand new intention

Trumped up news grabs a hold of me tightly

Then I flow like a buffoon daily and nightly

Will it ever stop? Yo -- I think so

When my mom makes spaghetti then I gotta go

Eh, I like the

Antifa and the normalization of left-wing violence

FTA:

McArdle’s basic point is that what we’re seeing isn’t normal.

Every time student protesters response to speech is to “shut it down” it needs to be pointed out that they are in the wrong.

Every time Antifa threatens to show up in masks and vandalize businesses or attack people on their hit list, they need to be unmasked and arrested.

We can’t allow the far left’s adoption of the heckler’s veto to be normalized. They want control over who is allowed to speak in public.

The answer must be no or better yet, “Hell no!”

We have to keep giving the same answer until they stop making the threats in the first place.

Edited by B-Man

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I wonder what's happened to those kids in the decade since that video

That kid in the red looks like prime candidate for SJW indoctrination. The chubby chick on the end is probably a Tumblr all star and a couple of the girls probably been knocked up.

Kid in the yellow shirt that looks like he doesn't want to be there is probably a Trump supporter

Trigger warnings are for p%$$#*s

Muslim is a democrat vote

Mexican is a democrat vote

Illegal Immigrant is a crime

all democrats have at the end of the day is to spouting YOURE A RACIST

This forum is not a safe space.(this is true)

There fixed it for you