Liberal Protests

B-Man

But Nancy Pelosi and SF mayor Ed Lee didn't want the permits issued in the first place because the alt-right are violent. Have they not been paying attention to what's been going on in their own area? I received an email from the mayor of Oakland. I have not unsubscribed yet because I like being reminded of why I left. Anyway the email was urging people to help remove hate from the neighborhoods. I replied asking where were these anti-hate pleas during the whole Occupy and BLM movements.

Was watching video of these nutbags beating anyone who walked by yesterday. At one point, the journalists had to jump in to stop the random beatings.

I suspect very soon they are going to take a swing at the wrong person. Maybe when someone fights back and puts a few bullets in these face-masked cowards, they'll ask Soros for a new assignment.

Was watching video of these nutbags beating anyone who walked by yesterday. At one point, the journalists had to jump in to stop the random beatings.

I suspect very soon they are going to take a swing at the wrong person. Maybe when someone fights back and puts a few bullets in these face-masked cowards, they'll ask Soros for a new assignment.

Kent State 2.0 is coming soon. Just be a few square miles away.

It'll be law enforcement's fault right?

I'll never come to a complete answer on that one....

At least I could understand why students were rioting, getting drafted to go fight in Vietnam was a concrete problem of great importance.

I'll never come to a complete answer on that one....

At least I could understand why students were rioting, getting drafted to go fight in Vietnam was a concrete problem of great importance.

one of my favorite instances in American history to study.

one of my favorite instances in American history to study.

I'm a big fan of the era, that day was a turning point. The Hard Hat Riot was another one.

I try to find somewhere to support between LBJ and Abbie Hoffman's actions....

I remember Chet and Walter announcing the daily bombings of federal and research buildings, big part of my childhood TV watching.

Violence by far-left protesters in Berkeley sparks alarm.

“The clashes came despite widespread calls from activists and elected officials across the Bay Area for peaceful civil disobedience and underscore Berkeley’s growing reputation for violent reaction by the far left. Other protests earlier this year in the city turned ugly, with far-left and far-right forces fighting in the streets.

Some in Berkeley worried that Sunday’s chaos, captured on video and quickly disseminated through social media, would provide unwanted ammunition to Trump and his supporters.”

:doh:

Yes, that’s the big worry: That it might provide a right-wing talking point.

https://pjmedia.com/instapundit/274121/

LET’S CALL THEM WHAT THEY REALLY ARE THEN: Democratic operatives with baseball bats.

ANTIFA-513x600.png

If Antifa becomes the arbiter of legitimate political speech in this country, then we’re really in trouble.

So...Republicans aren't mainstream?

It won't be too long before someone seriously tries to ban the GOP as a hate group.

At this rate I figure another week at the most..............

CNN's Gergen: 'If You're Latino, You're Not Welcome' In The GOP ...
www.dailywire.com/news/20348/cnns-gergen-if-youre-...
Ted Cruz , Marco Rubio, Ana Navarro, George Prescott Bush, Brian Sandoval, Susana Martinez , Carlos Lopez-Cantera , were not available for comment .... :lol: