Liberal Protests

B-Man

49 minutes ago, LA Grant said:

Ah yes, yet another leap to genocide. You cowardly old fart.

I think one more "t-t-the next step is white genocide!!!" post from a PPP regular & I get a free sandwich.

The last people to call other people "cockroaches" were Genocidaires,

That's not a claim of "white genocide."  It's an observation that you're a piece of ****.

• Like (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

The last people to call other people "cockroaches" were Genocidaires,

That's not a claim of "white genocide."  It's an observation that you're a piece of ****.

Tom, you can't claim moral high ground in tone/language while your tagline is "sniping at retards from the balcony.

Well, you can but you just look like a fool.

17 minutes ago, LA Grant said:

Tom, you can't claim moral high ground in tone/language while your tagline is "sniping at retards from the balcony.

Well, you can but you just look like a fool.

It's not claiming the moral high ground to observe that you're a piece of ****.

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

It's not claiming the moral high ground to observe that you're a piece of ****.

Mm, so then you're just sharing your feelings again? Got it. In response, I'll just quote you: "I don't give a f*** about your feelings."

7 minutes ago, Boyst62 said:

Who is that

In a video posted to his Instagram Thursday, actor Michael Rapaport attacked Laura Ingraham as a “filthy pig,” a “****ing pig, and a “dog-faced animal.”

Typical. These folks are either calling others racist, or this....

Edited by Albwan

22 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Agreed. Not with this much factual evidence to back it up. It's just an empirical fact. 

Asshats gonna asshat. 

His position isn't surprising either.  He's established beyond a shadow of a doubt that if he refuses to recognize a fact, he blames "cockroaches" for his own stupidity.

1 minute ago, Albwan said:

In a video posted to his Instagram Thursday, actor Michael Rapaport attacked Laura Ingraham as a “filthy pig,” a “****ing pig, and a “dog-faced animal.”

Typical.

The Hogg kid threw himself into the political spotlight as a far left activist and has been featured on multiple networks where he received simply praise and no real push back against his position on guns.  I don't care if he's still barely a minor.  Nearly all criticism from the other side (commentators, pundits, journalists) are fair regardless of how stupid the criticism is.  Ingraham's tweet was ill advised (but relatively minor in the twitter political universe) and she apologized.  The drive to push out conservative voices on Fox by calling out their advertisers reinforces should be concerning to anyone on both sides of the aisle who value free speech.

• Like (+1) 1

26 minutes ago, Albwan said:

She called the kid a "whiner" about not being accepted to college..................THATS IT.

Talk about a ridiculous over-reaction.

11 minutes ago, Doc Brown said:

The Hogg kid threw himself into the political spotlight as a far left activist and has been featured on multiple networks where he received simply praise and no real push back against his position on guns.  I don't care if he's still barely a minor.  Nearly all criticism from the other side (commentators, pundits, journalists) are fair regardless of how stupid the criticism is.  Ingraham's tweet was ill advised (but relatively minor in the twitter political universe) and she apologized.  The drive to push out conservative voices on Fox by calling out their advertisers reinforces should be concerning to anyone on both sides of the aisle who value free speech.

:beer: 

of course for agreeing with your reasoned stance, I'm considered a member of the alt right. 

Because these arent rliberals railing against conservative voices - they're fascists who are too partisan to know the difference anymore. How many dems are pushing back on Trump for going after Amazon now? I've seen dozens. Since when are progressive democrats interested in protecting mega corporations and shielding them from paying taxes? 

I guess since Trump. 

Its maddness. 

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

of course for agreeing with your reasoned stance, I'm considered a member of the alt right. 

Because these arent rliberals railing against conservative voices - they're fascists who are too partisan to know the difference anymore. How many dems are pushing back on Trump for going after Amazon now? I've seen dozens. Since when are progressive democrats interested in protecting mega corporations and shielding them from paying taxes? 

I guess since Trump. 

Its maddness. 

That Doc Brown will be marching alongside Richard Spencer before you know it.

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Because these arent rliberals railiitg against conservative voices - they're fascists who are too partisan to know the difference anymore. How many dems are pushing back on Trump for going after Amazon now? I've seen dozens. Since when are progressive democrats interested in protecting mega corporations and shielding them from paying taxes?

I guess since Trump. 

Its maddness. 

I'm waiting to see 45 come out in favor of something that EVERYBODY supports (4th of July, Mothers Day, casual Fridays, puppies?) just to watch the Never Trumpers come out against it. :lol:

• Haha (+1) 1

25 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

That Doc Brown will be marching alongside Richard Spencer before you know it.

At this rate, 95% of the country will.  

43 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

I guess since Trump. 

Its maddness. 

It's a way to weed out people with real convictions as opposed to just being political hacks.

• Like (+1) 2

4 hours ago, Albwan said:

What the !@#$ does he have against pigs and dogs?

Bacon is the nectar of the Gods.

4 hours ago, DC Tom said:

His position isn't surprising either.  He's established beyond a shadow of a doubt that if he refuses to recognize a fact, he blames "cockroaches" for his own stupidity.

Don't forget, if you disagree with him you support NAMBLA. The child-molesty one, not the Marlon Brando one.