Kim Pegula getting active in NFL committees

papazoid

Mike Rodak ESPN Staff Writer

rodak_mike_m.jpg

Bills co-owner Kim Pegula is now listed as a member of the NFL's Super Bowl advisory committee, according to a press release Friday from the NFL. She also remains a member of the NFL Foundation board. Her husband, co-owner Terry Pegula, is not listed on any NFL committees.

I'd rather she be on on other committees which are more applicable to Bills.

Buffalo is not getting a Superbowl even if the Pegs build their own stadium with all suites requiring all people going to game stay in their hotel.

Owners are on committees to help the league....not so much their own teams

Owners are on committees to help the league....not so much their own teams

Tell that to Robert Kraft.

Seriously though, I wouldn't be surprised if they make a push to host a Super Bowl if\when the new stadium is built. Some of the things said by Russ surrounding the World Juniors made it seem like they're using it as a dress rehearsal.

Edited by sodbuster

rodak_mike_m.jpg

Bills co-owner Kim Pegula is now listed as a member of the NFL's Super Bowl advisory committee, according to a press release Friday from the NFL. She also remains a member of the NFL Foundation board. Her husband, co-owner Terry Pegula, is not listed on any NFL committees.

I think this is a good thing for the Bills as a whole. She's also very smart & could end up being a very valuable asset for the league.

Very much so, since Kung Fu is Chinese

Kung Fu is multiple

Yeah, she's Korean so it should be all taekwando on his ass

well done!

can't wait for the 'Salute to American Nail Salons' halftime show..

ready.. set.. go..

BOOM BOOM over the sails

BOOM BOOM over the bows

warning shots.

not cool

is it true that Kim's pet name for Rex is Sum Dum Fuk?

You were run over by the Chinese/ red menace in the Nasty horrible Korean war i might guess?

Great- I think one day, the Pegulas will be viewed up there with the influential guys like Craft and Jones. I'm curious as to which camp they backed in the whole Carson vs. Inglewood fight.

I've wondered the same thing. Based on comments soon after I assume he sided w Jerruh but I'd love to know for sure.

Great- I think one day, the Pegulas will be viewed up there with the influential guys like Craft and Jones. I'm curious as to which camp they backed in the whole Carson vs. Inglewood fight.

You can be sure it was pro-relocation. Terry isn't Ralph. He's pragmatic. Bob and Jerruh already hate Buffalo being in the NFL. Why be the guy who opposes a good money move? Edited by PromoTheRobot

rodak_mike_m.jpg

Was aware of this through some work associations - it's been interesting picking up more and more of the inside story and how the NFL is allegedly planning to evolve the process in the coming decades.

Hearing talk of less of the crazy bid, or reward for a new stadium method once we get past Atlanta and moving towards a pretty tight 5 city rotation for the decade that follows (I'm sure most here would hit all 5 by the time they listed 7-8 cities, no big surprises)

I've wondered the same thing. Based on comments soon after I assume he sided w Jerruh but I'd love to know for sure.

I'm betting Terry sided with the winners all the way on this one. No reason he would side with that sad Carson group.

For the couple of you who have been making blatantly racist comments about Mrs. Pegula, and the asain culture, you should be ashamed of yourselves. My little daughter is adopted from China. I guess my wife and I are fortunate as we have never had my little girl come from school hearing any child even saying such crap, much less anyone we associate with in our neighborhood.

Stop it! Your not funny. You're supposed to be adults. Just ask yourself if you would make comments like jungle bunny, or something else that is so offensive. You know you would not. So why is it ok to make the same offensive remarks about asain americans?

Lastly, if it weren't for Kim along with her husband, you'd be following the Toronto, or LA Bills. She is a bright woman who is trying to get involved in the NFL so for the person stating, I'm glad the Pegulas don't read this board, why? You know the answer.

Lastly, moderators. You correct and slap warnings to people who use a curse word. Why are racist comments tolerated on TBD!!!!!

For the couple of you who have been making blatantly racist comments about Mrs. Pegula, and the asain culture, you should be ashamed of yourselves. My little daughter is adopted from China. I guess my wife and I are fortunate as we have never had my little girl come from school hearing any child even saying such crap, much less anyone we associate with in our neighborhood.

Stop it! Your not funny. You're supposed to be adults. Just ask yourself if you would make comments like jungle bunny, or something else that is so offensive. You know you would not. So why is it ok to make the same offensive remarks about asain americans?

Lastly, if it weren't for Kim along with her husband, you'd be following the Toronto, or LA Bills. She is a bright woman who is trying to get involved in the NFL so for the person stating, I'm glad the Pegulas don't read this board, why? You know the answer.

Lastly, moderators. You correct and slap warnings to people who use a curse word. Why are racist comments tolerated on TBD!!!!!

Seconded. I don't care of people are making idiotic cack about a billionaire or someone with two nickels to his or her name. I hope somebody can delete tha crap.

Seconded. I don't care of people are making idiotic cracks about a billionaire or someone with two nickels to his or her name. I hope somebody can delete tha crap.