Junior Galette

Didn't he like drown a puppy or something?

I have no idea...

Pros: Double digit sacks twice, probably spent a ton of his earnings so he's highly motivated to get back in nfl good graces and get some more checks

Cons: That, some domestic violence thing? i honestly cant remember what he did. I know if he's not on his best behavior, he's a huge problem. It'd definately be a 1 strike kind of deal.

probably not great... but we have no pass rush right now, and very little cap room. And i assume he'd want to not be a problem for a year?

Edited by dneveu

Anybody bring this guy up? He tore his achilles last year, and brings a bit of drama. Might come cheap on a 1 year deal and help us get some pass rush, while we draft the inevitable full time guy.

Wait...torn Achilles? Bit of drama?

Get Buddy on the phone!

Shawne-Merriman_Chargers-vs-49ers_Sept_7

Wait...torn Achilles? Bit of drama?

Get Buddy on the phone!

Shawne-Merriman_Chargers-vs-49ers_Sept_7

Exactly... except galette made 700K last year. Assuming his lost year due to injury and suspension gets him the league minimum again... the only risk is him being a mess and being bad press.

Junior Galette may be the worst person in the NFL. He is actually off his rocker like Greg Hardy. I know a guy on his DL with the Saints fairly well and he has told us some Junior Galette stories that would make Johnny Manziel blush.

Other than the belt beating or ripping the earring of the stripper through her ear or the hundreds of other terrible stories, he's a decent guy. I am all for giving people a 2nd chance but this lunatic deserves to be in the prison psych ward.

Edited by Kirby Jackson

Exactly... except galette made 700K last year. Assuming his lost year due to injury and suspension gets him the league minimum again... the only risk is him being a mess and being bad press.

Yeah many here were saying the exact thing about "Lights Out" when we signed him (twice)--low risk, high reward...etc.

He was a predictable failure. Ruined physically before were got him.

Junior Galette may be the worst person in the NFL. He is actually off his rocker like Greg Hardy. I know a guy on his DL with the Saints fairly well and he has told us some Juior Galette stories that would make Johnny Manziel blush.

Other than the belt beating or ripping the earring of the stripper through her ear or the hundreds of other terrible stories, he's a decent guy. I am all for giving people a 2nd chance but this lunatic deserves to be in the prison psych ward.

He has been rehabbing with the Redskins. They are happy with him and it seems that the Skins want to work out a deal and it appears that he is inclined to work out a deal with them.

Didnt he beat a bunch of people on a beach with a belt?

CBF

Typical yankee arrogance. In this south we call it "getting a whoopin'" and its a part of our culture. I know you emotionless, WASPY New England types who kiss their dog on the mouth and wife on the cheek, and hug their kids only on special occasions when home from boarding school frown on corporal punishment but we don't need your advice. Down here theres a lot more soul and love. You might whoop your child one day and kiss your daughter on the lips the next day and that's the way we like it.

Typical yankee arrogance. In this south we call it "getting a whoopin'" and its a part of our culture. I know you emotionless, WASPY New England types who kiss their dog on the mouth and wife on the cheek, and hug their kids only on special occasions when home from boarding school frown on corporal punishment but we don't need your advice. Down here theres a lot more soul and love. You might whoop your child one day and kiss your daughter on the lips the next day and that's the way we like it.

AMEN TO ALL OF THAT!!!!!!

I will be shocked if he stays out of trouble:

http://youtu.be/DK7WwvZA7t4

Wow

I am assuming he was the guy in all white?

That is just such a bad video on so many levels. Who beats someone with a belt? Beats a woman with a belt? Crazy.

No thanks guys. He can stay far away from our team. We do not need his pass rush.

Wow

I am assuming he was the guy in all white?

That is just such a bad video on so many levels. Who beats someone with a belt? Beats a woman with a belt? Crazy.

No thanks guys. He can stay far away from our team. We do not need his pass rush.

That is him with the belt.

This guy isn't "a little headache." He is a psychopath.

Edited by Kirby Jackson

h

I saw the video whoopin ass? He is a little baby girl. He hit a girl with a belt. Another guy put up his dukes to fight straight up fist to fist and jr. Tried to hit him with the belt. I dont think he can fight his way out of a wet paper bag without the belt. If he can bring his belt then the pats would sign him.

Ohhh....THAT guy! I forget about him. Somehow I don't think the discipline-challenged Bills defense needs him.

He only did everything he could to ruin Rob Ryan's shot at success by taking a cornerstone contract while acting certifiably crazy.

He only did everything he could to ruin Rob Ryan's shot at success by taking a cornerstone contract while acting certifiably crazy.

I actually took Galette with the 2nd pick in our draft of the next NFL player to be brought up on murder charges (Hardy was the 1st pick). We all threw in $20, picked numbers out of a hat 1-8 and each picked a guy. I feel pretty good about Galette. Edited by Kirby Jackson

Ok...who were the guys?

Hardy

Galette

Manziel

We did it before Manziel completely went off the deep end. It was after Lawrence Phillips killed that guy. Some of these guys may not even be active but we let them slide:

Hardy

Galette

Pac-Man

Burfitct

Incognito

Joseph Randle

Aldon Smith

Kenny Britt

In terms of former players Titus Young would be my guess. FWIW, I really liked the Joseph Randle pick. He was good value at 6. I think that guy is missing a few screws and between OJ and Phillips the RB's have a few teardrops under their eyes.

Edited by Kirby Jackson

That is him with the belt.

This guy isn't "a little headache." He is a psychopath.

Good day to skip the beach. We have ZERO need for anything like that guy. I don't need to know the other stuff.....I like sleeping at night.

We did it before Manziel completely went off the deep end. It was after Lawrence Phillips killed that guy. Some of these guys may not even be active but we let them slide:

Hardy

Galette

Pac-Man

Burfitct

Incognito

Joseph Randle

Aldon Smith

Kenny Britt

In terms of former players Titus Young would be my guess. FWIW, I really liked the Joseph Randle pick. He was good value at 6. I think that guy is missing a few screws and between OJ and Phillips the RB's have a few teardrops under their eyes.

I think Richie was a reach, unless you think accidentally in a fist fight at a bar.

I think there are some sleeper picks that stayed out of legal trouble the last few years ala janoris Jenkins too. Round two would've been interesting

I think Richie was a reach, unless you think accidentally in a fist fight at a bar.

I think there are some sleeper picks that stayed out of legal trouble the last few years ala janoris Jenkins too. Round two would've been interesting

Yeah, there was certainly some interesting guys not picked. It seemed like for the most part people drafted guys that seemed legitimately crazy. As an example Dareus has been in trouble a few times but he doesn't seem nearly as crazy as Burfict for example. I think that if we did it in the last few weeks Manziel may be on the list.

Hardy

Galette

Pac-Man

Burfitct

Incognito

Joseph Randle

Aldon Smith

Kenny Britt

:lol:

Anybody bring this guy up? He tore his achilles last year, and brings a bit of drama. Might come cheap on a 1 year deal and help us get some pass rush, while we draft the inevitable full time guy.

never heard of him. whats the scoop? highlight video stats? drama type?