The fix is in- Broncos will win (ref gate)

major

Like all bills fans, I hate the pats. However, the pats got screwed by the refs when they played Denver earlier this year. It will happen again tomorrow. Goodell won't be handing a trophy to Kraft this year. Wonder if Goodell wants manning to go out on top like elway did?

Right...lol

NE* is going to win, and it will probably be by 10+ points.

There is absolutely no way Denver wins this game. It's sad but we all know how this one goes.

They are going all the way (again). No matter what happens all season the end is the same: Patriots* celebrate another SB win.

Right...lol

There is absolutely no way Denver wins this game. It's sad but we all know how this one goes.

They are going all the way (again). No matter what happens all season the end is the same: Patriots* celebrate another SB win.

I agree on tonight - I am not as sure on the Superbowl. I think Patriots vs either Panthers or Cardinals is a 50/50 game.

Cam Newton... league MVP.... mobile, huge arm, big stats!

Cute. Watch a 38 year man who cannot move throw 3 yard passes to a WIDE OPEN WR all night long and nobody in the NFL can cover the little punk.

They don't even try to run, because they can't. They can literally do one thing: throw 3-5 yard passes to tiny little WRs who are ALWAYS wide freaking open.

It drives me nuts.

Part of me thinks Denver has a chance because the Patriots* (even with Edelman and co back) only beat Checkdown Alice (who had zero WR threats) and the most over-rated team of all time in KC by 7 at HOME.

Then I slap myself. That's what the Pats* WANT you to think. That way it hurts more.

LOL

If New England wins we will have a competitive Superbowl. If Denver wins the Superbowl will be a blow out NFC victory.

I'll take that risk.

Hey, John Wawrow. If you go to the Super Bowl, ask Brady if he destroyed any more phones recently? Apparently it's something he does regularly.

Edited by PromoTheRobot

I want Denver to win but I'm not terribly confident in their ability given the deterioration of Manning's arm. Without the threat of the deep ball I think Bellichick finds a way to shut them down. That said, I hope Denver can find a way, but I'd rather see Tommy Tough Guy with another ring than have the refs gift Denver the game.

In the NFC I'm pulling for Palmer (the real MVP, IMO), Larry Fitz, and Bruce Arians. As a Bills fan I like to see teams who have traditionally sucked rise to dominance on occasion.

I don't know why everyone thinks Goodell has it in for the Pats and Kraft and him are now enemies. I believe the fight the NFL put up against Brady and the Pats was/is all for show so the league can say they are trying to discipline them for a wrong but to no avail. The Pats/Kraft accept a monetary penalty and the loss of a pick that is no big deal for them since it will be a late pick. I wouldnt be surprised if Kraft came up with most of it to hide other things they have been doing. Otherwise why would he not appeal the draft pick and fine part of the punishment when Brady appealed and won.

As for this game, if there is a fix, it's because everyone put their money on the pats and Denver in the SB give Manning a chance to go out on top where he can join an ownership for the Titans like the league wants......

Edited by apuszczalowski

love how Nantz used the brand name Microsoft surface too when saying they were malfunctioning. Apple execs doing shots.

Since the tablets were adopted by the NFL they were called the Microsoft Surfaces. Not the tablets, the hand helds, or even the Surfaces.

The NFL, the networks, and all the sponsors are very brand conscious.

Nantz was calling them by the name the league and it's partners want it called

Funny how wrong this thread is as it was pretty much the opposite. The lateral call was not conclusive, Brady had at least 2 intentional grounding plays that wasn't called. Amendola fumbled and that call went the Pats way. So, if anything the Pata got the big calls in this one and the Broncos still found a way.

Right...lol

I hope for your sake you are not a gambler. Turns out there was a way for Denver to win. ;)