Johnny Manziel (update: waived by Browns)

Have you even seen him play? Wouldn't call it borderline NFL level at all. Borderline Canadien Football League level and right up there with Arena Football League level.

If not for his mental health and work ethic issues, I think Manziel would tear it up in the CFL. He is tailor-made for that league.

GO BILLS!!!

• Replies 795
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

yes we did.

Oh, so you knew he was an alcoholic, not a college kid having a good time and drinking a few pops but you're assessment was based on your diagnosis of alcoholism, got it. Where is your medical practice located?

Sounds like zonnab was asking for a referral.

There were many who were saying that he was partying out of control before draft; Jerry Jones thought he could reform him with some hard love but his son talked him out of it.

Manziel = "Stupid is as stupid does". And he's an idiot!

It's not that simple. It has nothing to do with intelligence. I see why you'd think and say that, but it's just not that simple....

Have you even seen him play? Wouldn't call it borderline NFL level at all. Borderline Canadien Football League level and right up there with Arena Football League level.

By borderline NFL I don't mean borderline starter... I mean borderline spot on a roster.

“There’s no recklessness about it,” she said. “He’s doing what any average guy his age would be doing and his friends are doing their best to be supportive.”

Prostitutes are always so wise

Take it from the best comedian out there... it's an epidemic.

dude you just made my week! Thank you!

:beer:

“There’s no recklessness about it,” she said. “He’s doing what any average guy his age would be doing and his friends are doing their best to be supportive.”

perspective is a funny and elusive aminal.

all very calculated and organized i am sure.

As long as Johnny keeps tossing the cash. it's ALL good.

HA! I fixed on the same quote. He's doing what any average entitled rich boy guy his age would be doing

Average guys his age are doing what? Asking if you want fries with that? Running a forklift at the Walmart warehouse? Learning to install ClosetMaid? Selling stuff on the street?