Johnny Manziel (update: waived by Browns)

• Replies 795
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

You know it's bad when Charlie Sheen is giving you life advice

@charliesheen

@JManziel2

it's time 2 refocus

all of your energy

on health & Football!

it's never 2 late

2 get a fresh start!

©

That would encourage me to drink more heavily.

He's probably thinking I did.

Even though I didn't. I made the argument that the NFL would be smart to do something. Not that they were obligated to.

They are not obligated to, nor should they. Where would it stop? I think just the opposite, they would be smart to point out everything they have done for Johnny. Let Johnny and the world know help is available, when Johnny wants it. Then wait.

As to the other poster i was speaking about his father saying 'they' need to get him help or Johnny will not see 24. WHO should be responsible for that more so than his own FAMILY? That is what upsets me. IF the Manziel family can not help Johnny who can? Like we have said only Johnny can.

Let him be. IF he is guilty of a crime arrest him. Let him figure out HIS life. Everyone has attempted to help him. Now let him figure it out.

im not sure what the league can really do here from the perspective of those advocating they proactively step in..... id venture that hes had and will continue to have chats where they advise him that he will face consequence for his behavior, but otherwise what can they do?

When he becomes a danger to others the Social services can step in. That can be driven by detailed reports from the parents ( cant believe this has not already happened actually) employers and or co workers. His girfriend. He must have one hell of a buffer to get this far along.

As a parent I would not be talking i would be doing. He walked away from a program, his father said.

i see, I thought I read they never worked. Thought it was the wright Thompson piece. Skips a generation indeed.

No his parents are a mess. It is silly to say it skips a generation. Parenting is everything.

I am not going to link them. But the whole Manziel clan is in question at this point.

I read have plenty on this

His parents do run some family businesses...his parents I think run car dealerships. They are grounded and sane. His grandpa was was indicted for murder I think and pretty notorious. Looks like it skipped his parents and went to JFF.

You are now guessing

They aren't

I haven't seen anyone make that argument yet

agreed.

So when do we bring him in to compete for the starter's job?