Johnny Manziel (update: waived by Browns)

• Replies 795
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Kyle Allen says the Manziel-era "culture" at Texas A&M is one reason he transferred

http://www.si.com/college-football/2016/02/09/texas-am-johnny-manziel-culture-kyle-allen-transfer

"A lot of people were riding off that,' I can do whatever the hell I want and win on Saturday,' " Allen said

Edited by YoloinOhio

Watch Goodell punish them by forcing the owner to be more involved in personnel and game management.

The Supreme Court might step in and call that cruel and unusual. I mean, there's GOT to be a limit, right?

So.....concussed AND drunk. Got it.

Watch Goodell punish them by forcing the owner to be more involved in personnel and game management.

Considering their ability to make draft picks, I'm thinking Goodell might award them an extra first round pick as punishment.

Considering their ability to make draft picks, I'm thinking Goodell might award them an extra first round pick as punishment.

...and make them draft for the Patriots? (You know, with the picks they have left after getting caught cheating - again.) I could live with that.

As an aside, a few days ago I was going to post that I think that Darby got concussed in that Chefs game and it affected him in the Houston game, but the Bills didn't report it so he said it was the rookie wall. To avoid what could potentially happen to the Browns.

• 2 weeks later...