The Bills would of won today. :(

Who knows. It seems like we got our stuff together at the end of year. However, Dallas was epically bad, and Fitz had a classic Fitz fail in the Jets finale. We would have had to travel to Houston or Cincinnati as well. How quickly some of us forget Rexy's defensive meltdowns this year. Houston was in the playoff by default due to a horrible division. We probably would have beat them. I'm not so certain that Rex wouldn't have McCarron look like Elway though.

Wow, football dudes freaking out about grammar. How perceptive and 9th-grade-english-teacher of you all.

Getting back to the real point of the thread, we said the same thing today as we laughed at the texans from start to finish. Bills over texans or bengals and it's not even close.

Oh to live in a division like theirs.

(Sorry guys I forgot to capitalize the team names, here's your chance to shine and get a sticker.....)

Bengals are playing with a 2nd string QB and choke in the playoffs, Texans had no chance with turnover QB.

I watched the entire game and I beg to differ. The Bengals clearly outplayed the Steelers and held them mostly to FG's; then they made their comeback in the second half. It took 2 morons to decide that they didn't want their team to win for purely selfish reasons. In the post game presser Big Ben admitted he couldn't throw the ball down the field like he wanted or needed to since they had only 1:30 to get into FG position from their own 10 yard line. I didn't think they would win it even after recovering that fumble. But alas, stupidity gave them 30 yards on a platter.

I know talk is cheap and the Bills did not make the playoffs, but after watching these two AFC games is there any doubt that the Bills would of beaten either the Texans or Bengals today. :bag:

We could've prolly beat the Chiefs and Steelers too. None of those games were pretty. Yeah the Chiefs put up 30 points, but honestly they should've won by more.any good team could've won by 50 based on how the Texans were playing.

Sure the Bills would of won, beat the Texans already and Bengals choke.

Think back to the end of the season and all the injuries. Just because the Bills beat a bad 4-12 Clownboy team. Then a Jets team with Chan Gailey calling mostly pass plays along with Fitzpasspick at QB at the end of the year doesn't mean they could beat an actual playoff team. The Chiefs on a 10 game win streak now.

Think back to the end of the season and all the injuries. Just because the Bills beat a bad 4-12 Clownboy team. Then a Jets team with Chan Gailey calling mostly pass plays along with Fitzpasspick at QB at the end of the year doesn't mean they could beat an actual playoff team. The Chiefs on a 10 game win streak now.

Not sure why you are trying to diminish that last win. The Jets were fresh off a big win over the Pats and were about to enter the playoffs after they beats. No-so-fast, with a depleted injury riddled team, we beat them convincingly (not by the score, but by the fact that I felt we had that game in control the whole way). It was a big win.

Would of.....

Would HAVE.

Guys, guys, guys...and gals? Cut the guy a break, it was obviously late, he's clearly had a few brewskies. He probably could of, would of, should of, had a boost.

boost.jpg

Edited by HamSandwhich

I know talk is cheap and the Bills did not make the playoffs, but after watching these two AFC games is there any doubt that the Bills would of beaten either the Texans or Bengals today. :bag:

It's nice to know that even though the Bills stopped being a real threat to get into the playoffs at the end of November (when they lost to the Chiefs, and were 5-6, and I predicted that they would be lucky to go 8-8), there are still some folks getting high on recreational drugs. :rolleyes: