The War On Women

Tiberius

It's perfect. Pithy and perfect way of describing it without losing the reader in needless detail. LAblilz will tell you, he was a journalist major. You need to keep your writing tight.

It's not needless detail to characterize something as it really is. How can an issue be properly addressed if you treat it as something it isn't?

I'm having a hard time figuring out their methodology for this survey. What products do they associate exclusively for each gender but have versions for the opposite sex? Fashion? -anything else?

I would also like to point out that women often cross over to "men's" products, while men rarely do the same. Also, designers create items that mimic men's clothes created exclusively for women- boyfriend jeans (which is downright idiotic)- then charge more for it. Gullibility tax?

I'm having a hard time figuring out their methodology for this survey. What products do they associate exclusively for each gender but have versions for the opposite sex? Fashion? -anything else?

I would also like to point out that women often cross over to "men's" products, while men rarely do the same. Also, designers create items that mimic men's clothes created exclusively for women- boyfriend jeans (which is downright idiotic)- then charge more for it. Gullibility tax?

I wonder if Bruce Caitlyn Jenner wishes he she could get the old prices for his her products. Unintended consequences are a B word.

Hillary supports the war on women, especially the women who slept with Bill - either consensually or by force. She attacked them with more vigor than she did the young girl in Arkansas that was raped by a client of hers whom she got off and laughed about. She pays her female employees 76% of what her male counterparts get paid.

I wonder if Bruce Caitlyn Jenner wishes he she could get thed prices for his her products. Unintended consequences are a B word.

Her !@#$ is upset about paying high costs for hygiene products

I doubt many here get the reference. also 'f you Gary.

• Haha (+1) 1

• 7 years later...
15 minutes ago, Doc said:

The "war on women" is actually "we can't abort our babies anytime before a few hours after birth."  :rolleyes:

And once again, you remind us that you are in fact, not a doctor.

thanks for playing, doc!

18 minutes ago, Chris farley said:

Lol.  There is no war on women.  It's not 1950 anymore 

What we have is a victimhood mentality.  Martyr mentality.  

It's defective 

What are red states doing today?

What bubble do you live in?

• 1 month later...

Advocating and embracing the practice of allowing biological men to masquerade (if you prefer, "identify) as women which results in disadvantaging biological women in many areas including competitive sports is "war on women".  That's totally a liberal thing.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Tommy Callahan said:

^^^^^^^^^^ pure lies and fear being pushed By shady funded PACS

and they just eat it up and stay angry.

Oh, LIES?  Where is the LIE?  

You freaks can't handle the truth about your party.  It's a fking terrorist organization.

Also, I don't give a 💩 about your nonstop biching about PACS when you pick and choose to acknowledge the ones that make you UNCOMFORTABLE.

Facts matter B.

• Eyeroll 1

4 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

Advocating and embracing the practice of allowing biological men to masquerade (if you prefer, "identify) as women which results in disadvantaging biological women in many areas including competitive sports is "war on women".  That's totally a liberal thing.  

Seriously, get out of here.  

DEFLECT because you CAN'T HANDLE the truth.

1 minute ago, Beast said:

how do you afford it?

Boy, this topic really triggered the cult.

16 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Oh, LIES?  Where is the LIE?  

You freaks can't handle the truth about your party.  It's a fking terrorist organization.

Also, I don't give a 💩 about your nonstop biching about PACS when you pick and choose to acknowledge the ones that make you UNCOMFORTABLE.

Facts matter B.

I watched the clip.  I read the text above from @voteAnnJohnson.  She indicated she wants to "exempt people for sexual assault exams". 

I googled HB4 and see that it is a contentious issue, dealing with how law enforcement in Texas is expected to handle individuals once it is revealed they are not legal residents of the United States.   I can't seem to find anything specific about what she is talking about. 

Help me out here.  What is she talking about? 

• Thank you (+1) 1

41 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

I watched the clip.  I read the text above from @voteAnnJohnson.  She indicated she wants to "exempt people for sexual assault exams". 

I googled HB4 and see that it is a contentious issue, dealing with how law enforcement in Texas is expected to handle individuals once it is revealed they are not legal residents of the United States.   I can't seem to find anything specific about what she is talking about. 

Help me out here.  What is she talking about? 

I can't find the actual amendments in question either - but here is more debate about it.

On 12/23/2015 at 12:14 PM, Deranged Rhino said:

:lol: :lol:

On 12/23/2015 at 1:51 PM, IDBillzFan said:

I doubt this is an issue for Hillary since she clearly spends all her money wearing men's clothing anyway

On 12/23/2015 at 2:42 PM, Azalin said:

It's ridiculous that they call it a "gender tax".

On 12/24/2015 at 9:31 AM, keepthefaith said:

No man would be caught dead wearing what she wears. I think she is being lobbied by the Broyhill furniture company who makes her pant suits from leftover couch fabric.

On 12/24/2015 at 9:53 AM, DC Tom said:

Simplistic presentation for simplistic minds.

A toast to all of those who moved on.

• Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, BillStime said:

I can't find the actual amendments in question either - but here is more debate about it.

Thanks for the additional clips, but I'm confused as to why you linked it before without understanding the issue it purported addressed? Your commentary before and after the initial link included aggressive commentary (freaks, truth, not giving a sh*T), and the clip you shared (and the text from Twitter) is quite unclear.  

In the most recent clip shared, Rep Spiller explains his rationale and thinking, and Rep Johnson responds.  It's an emotional subject, but as one of the few centrists on the board, I can see elements of both positions that seem logical.  

2 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

Thanks for the additional clips, but I'm confused as to why you linked it before without understanding the issue it purported addressed? Your commentary before and after the initial link included aggressive commentary (freaks, truth, not giving a sh*T), and the clip you shared (and the text from Twitter) is quite unclear.  

In the most recent clip shared, Rep Spiller explains his rationale and thinking, and Rep Johnson responds.  It's an emotional subject, but as one of the few centrists on the board, I can see elements of both positions that seem logical.  

The War on Women is real.

I know, not in your fantasy world - but it is real.

You can do your research next time champ.