What the hell is wrong with Karlos now?

Lv-Bills

The guy wanted to know the status of a key player. Sure, his title was hyperbolic, but to attack him, rather than just say "apparently he's ok according to Rex" is childish.

: )

Oh, relax...

: (

If Rex is playing with the injury sickness thing i don't care i guess.

I am just Pissed that Mario has passed it on to Karlos and Leo.

Where are the training, conditioning folks on this damn Team?

Bring back Rusty.

Edited by 3rdand12

The guy wanted to know the status of a key player. Sure, his title was hyperbolic, but to attack him, rather than just say "apparently he's ok according to Rex" is childish.

It's not about the question itself, which could've been asked in a number of threads. It was the tone which could've been lost in transit, but had 3 aspects:

1. Aggravation with Williams for being questionable (What the hell is this kid doing?)

2. Annoyance that it is happening again (concussions before and now THIS?!)

3. Seemingly has to do more with fantasy than the detriment of the Bills team. (How am I going to win in Fantasy now?!)

I admit it, I do it for other players all the time when talking to people about players on my fantasy team (like :censored: Forte), but when you post on a fan message board with that kind of tone, and reasoning, be prepared for some backlash. That is just people's interpretation. He could've just noticed it on his Fantasy app, and really cared about losing him for a game the Bills could really use him.

Edited by What a Tuel

Another sick guy? Enough of that already! Hope he's better than Mario was last game. A few days to go, so naturally I worry about who's next on the puke parade.

Calm down. It's cold and flu season if you didn't know every year since you were born. Don't you remember when Bruce Smith couldn't play in a playoff game because he had a serious bout of the flu.

This was yesterday, but unlike us schmucks, he'll get IV fluids pumped in him, B12 shots, and so on, so by Monday, he'll be fine. He may need an IV MNF, but that is not uncommon. What would be helpful and I don't know the answer, but does the team's medical staff make the players get a flu shot every year as they do work to some degree. i have to get it every year as I'm in medicine, and have seen the difference vs. growing up without getting a shot.

The other point is do these guys really adhere to the value of washing your hands, and using the antibacterial gel all day long. Those guys are in closed quarters a good part of every day.

Calm down. It's cold and flu season if you didn't know every year since you were born. Don't you remember when Bruce Smith couldn't play in a playoff game because he had a serious bout of the flu.

This was yesterday, but unlike us schmucks, he'll get IV fluids pumped in him, B12 shots, and so on, so by Monday, he'll be fine. He may need an IV MNF, but that is not uncommon. What would be helpful and I don't know the answer, but does the team's medical staff make the players get a flu shot every year as they do work to some degree. i have to get it every year as I'm in medicine, and have seen the difference vs. growing up without getting a shot.

The other point is do these guys really adhere to the value of washing your hands, and using the antibacterial gel all day long. Those guys are in closed quarters a good part of every day.

i also think that people who have kids in school tend to get sick more often because kids bring home so many germs. It's pretty normal to have a few guys sick this time of year. Every team seems to have a few guys out of practice due to illness.

Look at a guy like Jamie Collins - he's about to miss his 3rd game! I wonder what nasty virus he picked up.

Edited by YoloinOhio

I've never had a flu shot and I've never had the damn flu. That crap weakens you.

Thats good for you. Truly. If youve never had a bad cse of the flu, you have no idea...I got the flu nearly every year of my life until I started getting the shot. Haven't had it since, thank god. Flu sucks!!!