Barbarian, I think you owe us this.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

IMO, outside of his opinion on this particular QB, I don't think his posts are bad at all. And he seems to be a pretty nice guy.

But on this, Barbarian, I've fought you, and you've been fighting for too long. Own it and own up.

You're wrong. Tanny was very good last year.

Another "evaluation" based on two games a year.

Edited by FireChan

After years of touting Tannehill. And after a bunch of us, not just me, saying, "nah," I think you owe us--and by "us," I mean everyone with a freaking sane mind on this board (so like 3 people)--an "own up." He's not good, he wasn't good, and he really never will be good.

Still love ya, my man.

Hmmm, you do realize he did not get any pass off where his line wasn't crumbling? All it tells you is that his release isn't as elite as Brady for instance, it says nothing about him as a QB.

He never has looked better than mediocre, e.g. Fitz, and Barb owes us this.

Not sure if you were here the year Tannehill was drafted, but it was BRUTAL.

Wrong again. It's like Christmas morning.

It's based on 3 plus years, now, which is how I judge QBs. How was he in the playoffs last year? Oh. I forgot. And how do we judge Bills QBs? Oh yeah. Same thing for Tanny, buddy.

If you judge QB's only by playoff appearances, you're a moron.

Yes. And I think the guy whose name still is a reference to Chan Gailey is one of them. I have no idea why.

If Tyrod Taylor throws for 4000 yards, 27 TD's 12 INT's and completes 66.4% of his passes, will you call him mediocre?

#Mediocre #e.g.Fitz

Edited by FireChan

After years of touting Tannehill. And after a bunch of us, not just me, saying, "nah," I think you owe us--and by "us," I mean everyone with a freaking sane mind on this board (so like 3 people)--an "own up." He's not good, he wasn't good, and he really never will be good.

Still love ya, my man.

Betcha' goin' fishin' all o' da' time, baby, goin' fishin' too Bet yo' life, yo' sweet wife, catch mo' fish than you Many fish bites if ya' got good bait

Here's a little tip that I would like to relate Fred's Ghost goin fishin', Offsides goin' fishin’ And baby goin' fishin' too.

Even in Tannehill's "good" 2014 he struggled to push the ball down the field. That is the reason I don't think you can win with him. He is not as terrible as he generally looks against the Bills but his ceiling is middle of the road and sometimes the front line stats such as those quoted above require further examination.

I get it; you're Barbarian's daughter. It's nice of you to stick up for your dad. This thread, though, was dedicated to HIS impressions of Tannehill. Wake daddy up and ask him to respond, ok?

What was his impression of Tanny? It was probably closer than your (incorrect one) of "He's not good, he wasn't good, and he really never will be good."

0/3 on the day.

Yes, agreed, but I have watched your comments, you're cool to judge Bills based on this many games in a year.

All I have to judge on is 2 (now 3) games. And I don't remember saying anything too inflammatory, other than the defense sucked against the Pats. Which I probably will still believe after 16 games.

What was his impression of Tanny? It was probably closer than your (incorrect one) of "He's not good, he wasn't good, and he really never will be good."

0/3 on the day.

All I have to judge on is 2 (now 3) games. And I don't remember saying anything too inflammatory, other than the defense sucked against the Pats. Which I probably will still believe after 16 games.

Go back to Tanny's draft year and read his posts. Tanny was going to be a freaking HOFer.

I like Barbarian; I want him to own up.

Betcha' goin' fishin' all o' da' time, baby, goin' fishin' too Bet yo' life, yo' sweet wife, catch mo' fish than you Many fish bites if ya' got good bait

Here's a little tip that I would like to relate Fred's Ghost goin fishin', Offsides goin' fishin’ And baby goin' fishin' too.

I have no idea what this means. It's written nicely in the Uncle Remus style, but other than that, your effort (which seems considerable) is lost on me.

Go back to Tanny's draft year and read his posts. Tanny was going to be a freaking HOFer.

I like Barbarian; I want him to own up.

I have no idea what this means. It's written nicely in the Uncle Remus style, but other than that, your effort (which seems considerable) is lost on me.

Own up to what? Tanny is good. His career isn't over.

Unless you know he's gonna get cut and retire tomorrow, what are you even saying?

damn man!

Guys, give BB a break. If everyone got hammered for their opinions, this wall would be ugly. And no, i'm not BB's daughter.

I do think the OP was stating in jest and just kidding to BB. I like that as we should be somewhat civil to each other.

Anyway, great win today. Birds are chirping and sun is shining.

I don't see greatness in Tannehill, he's the next Alex Smith, which isn't bad, I guess. Still, can't hit the long ball.

the line did him no favors, they have no running game, an really no healthy Rec's. so its tennyhill who is sucking balls?

I think he is better than his team allows

Not only does the Bills D own Tallywhacker, and now it looks like Tyrod owns that Dolphins D!

We Bills fans think our offensive line isn't good enough, and just imagine being a Miami fan. They are already talking about firing Philbin

Edited by Nihilarian

the line did him no favors, they have no running game, an really no healthy Rec's. so its tennyhill who is sucking balls?

I think he is better than his team allows

being similar to Alex Smith is not sucking balls, but he's not great either. Can't hit the long ball, who knows if he ever will.

Not only does the Bills D own Tallywhacker, and now it looks like Tyrod owns that Dolphins D!

We Bills fans think our offensive line isn't good enough, and just imagine being a Miami fan. They are already talking about firing Philbin

1 year too late. Good for the Bills he's their coach.

Still love ya, my man.

nope.

He has no talent around him, no line, no run game, what do you expect, he'd look like a superstar on this team.