MNF : Eagles versus Falcons

Charles Romes

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Bridgewater and Kaep are sucking harder than a Dyson at a frat party.

Somebody tell Dilfer to stop shouting

Niners looking like a very badly coached team.

I was going to say the same thing. Why is Dilfer screaming?

This entire game is bizarre. The QBs are throwing balls 20 yards off target and the announcers are shouting.

This entire game is bizarre. The QBs are throwing balls 20 yards off target and the announcers are shouting.

Amateur announcers are distracted by crowd noise, forget the mike cancels noise and is right in front of their mouth. Kelso falls prey to this from time to time on Bills radio broadcasts.

I think they are trying to convey EXCITEMENT!

I think they are trying to convey EXCITEMENT!

Or maybe they're just genuinely excited because they both love football.

Pardon the hyperbole, but I think they'd be the best pair in the business if Berman was willing to do this full time.

Even without him, Dilfer is going to be a great color guy whoever he works with.

http://fansided.com/2015/09/14/kiko-alonso-one-handed-interception-eagles-falcons/?utm_source=FanSided&utm_medium=Network&utm_campaign=Trending%20on%20FS

Kiko makes crazy one handed INT.

But also got called for illegal contact downfield on a Matt Ryan strip/sack lost fumble. Next play Ryan hit Julio Jones for 20 yard TD.

Anyone else noticing how good Trent Dilfer is as a color commentator? And I rarely say this about NFL announcers.

Most talking heads get me reaching for the remote, but Dilfer is one of 4-5 that I genuinely like :thumbsup:

Most talking heads get me reaching for the remote, but Dilfer is one of 4-5 that I genuinely like :thumbsup:

His comments actually make sense and ring true. Very rare in his profession. Maybe Tasker should start watching some tape of Dilfer.

Really?...that whole thinking about the college game making it to the NFL was dumb. Not the idea, but the fact that he was acting like he just had an epiphany. I was like "chill out, Trent."

His comments actually make sense and ring true. Very rare in his profession. Maybe Tasker should start watching some tape of Dilfer.

He's also got great eyes on the field, an acute awareness of the key parts of the field on a given play and is a smart enough guy to not only recognize whats happening but relay it to an audience in fluid and accurate English.

Plus you can tell he absolutely loves this shlt!

http://fansided.com/2015/09/14/kiko-alonso-one-handed-interception-eagles-falcons/?utm_source=FanSided&utm_medium=Network&utm_campaign=Trending%20on%20FS

Kiko makes crazy one handed INT.

But also got called for illegal contact downfield on a Matt Ryan strip/sack lost fumble. Next play Ryan hit Julio Jones for 20 yard TD.

The illegal contact call was a weak call, at best.

Really?...that whole thinking about the college game making it to the NFL was dumb. Not the idea, but the fact that he was acting like he just had an epiphany. I was like "chill out, Trent."

Didn't hear that one, I kind of tune them out unless they're actually talking about what's happening on the field. :blush:

I like Berman (how can any Bills fan not like him), and Trent Dilfer.

Anyone else notice some the holes those road graders for the 49ers were making in the first half? I could drive a 18 wheeler thru some of them.

Roll Hyde too!

As a play-by-play guy Berman is pretty good. Less of the tiresome stuff (I liked at one time, until he became a caricature of himself). Not too many mistakes, either.